Rhinoplasty (Nosejob) Clinics And Experiences In Bangkok

dog11

Doing lots of research at the moment to get nose bridge implant and nostril flare reduction (same most Asians want)

My best friend who is a nurse in one plastic surgery clinic said that she doesn't like the way her clinic "cheats" people (her words) especially foreigners pushing other procedures and things that they don't ask for but that just sounds like usual buisness upselling to me and wouldn't turn me off a place.

Now I am looking at a few places like sp, and a few others.

I would love to hear about other peoples(or people they know of) experiences that have got rhinoplasty prodcedures done in Bangkok or Thailand and their price points.

Generally they start at 15k and rise for things like ear cartillage grafting to nose bridge instead of silicone nose bridge implant.

While the silicone nose implant sounds simpler and less painful there's a push for the ear cartilage grafting as body is more accepting of it but a little because of the upselling I am not sure which is guinuinely the better option.

Nostril flare size reduction more again.

There are well over 50 places to choose from in bkk alone , that's a lot.

In this case there was a lot of teasing in youth for having a wide flat nose.

Sent from my Android using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

Probably the best thing is to go on reputation rather than price, if they get it wrong then there is a whole lot of drama, disfigurement, cost and pain. Yanhee was regardeas the best at one stage but apparantly there have been a few bad ones through there.

Hope your new snout works out well.

• 3 weeks later...