Is Any Of You Blokes Got A Posh Bird?

LondonPete

My misses bought me an " African Grey " many years ago she was and still is a great talker and never asks for money when someone stays to long she will tell them "Time to Go " shouts to the wife " Liz cup of tea please " and at this time of years she will sing " Wish you a Merry Christmas " if she sees a nice chick she has been heard to say " Get your tits out for the lads ". Now that is what I call a posh bird !!!!!!!!

post-130732-0-96443000-1355992831_thumb.

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we're in reruns.

He's the guy who changed from his Japanes GF to a China girl, then suddenly got involved with a ladyboy... and now looking for a Thai posh...

Am taking bets what his next post will be about....

- Isaan farm girl...

- Philippino cleaner in Pattaya...

- Russian Nana hooker bargirl

Cash only bets, no checks, no credit cards (you guys are not trustworthy when it comes to money tongue.png )

He's the guy who changed from his Japanes GF to a China girl, then suddenly got involved with a ladyboy... and now looking for a Thai posh...

- Isaan farm girl...

Cash only bets, no checks, no credit cards (you guys are not trustworthy when it comes to money tongue.png )

Whats the odds, Mate ?

- Isaan farm girl...

And he is not banned yet rolleyes.gif (that may be a comment on moderation tongue.png )

I still would go for a Mongolian daughter of a horse trader for his next trolling if he is still around.

I'd say this is the poorest of the efforts so far.

A good friend of mine's first wife in the UK was an aristocrat. She had 'The Honorable' before her name.

His second wife was a cleaner in the Shangri La Hotel.

He was gay then ? coffee1.gif

No.blink.png

From Wiki:-

In the United Kingdom, all sons and daughters of viscounts and barons (including the holders of life peerages, but not judicial "Lords" who are not peers) and the younger sons of earls are styled with this prefix. (The daughters and younger sons of dukes and marquesses and the daughters of earls have the higher style of Lord or Lady before their first names, and the eldest sons of dukes, marquesses and earls are known by one of their father's or mother's subsidiary titles). The style is only a courtesy, however, and on legal documents they may be described as, for instance, John Smith, Esq., commonly called The Honourable John Smith. As the wives of sons of peers share the styles of their husbands, the wives of the sons of viscounts and barons and the younger sons of earls are styled, for example, The Hon. Mrs John Smith.

Edited by Neeranam

Don't all of us ex-SEAL millionaires have supermodels hanging off our bulging sunbronzed biceps?

coffee1.gif

So that was you in the Bentley the other day Rob? That was me who overtook you in the Ferrari with the pale looking passenger and my inflated ego sticking out the sunroof.

Dunno mate.... couldn't see for the Raybans perched on the end of my stuck-up nose. wink.png

• Like 1

A good friend of mine's first wife in the UK was an aristocrat. She had 'The Honorable' before her name.

His second wife was a cleaner in the Shangri La Hotel.

He was gay then ? coffee1.gif

No.blink.png

From Wiki:-

In the United Kingdom, all sons and daughters of viscounts and barons (including the holders of life peerages, but not judicial "Lords" who are not peers) and the younger sons of earls are styled with this prefix. (The daughters and younger sons of dukes and marquesses and the daughters of earls have the higher style of Lord or Lady before their first names, and the eldest sons of dukes, marquesses and earls are known by one of their father's or mother's subsidiary titles). The style is only a courtesy, however, and on legal documents they may be described as, for instance, John Smith, Esq., commonly called The Honourable John Smith. As the wives of sons of peers share the styles of their husbands, the wives of the sons of viscounts and barons and the younger sons of earls are styled, for example, The Hon. Mrs John Smith.

Thankfully, someone can simplify the Aristocracy! But... where do Knights fit into this?ermm.gif

Edited by MAJIC