Control Freak Farangs

GuestHouse

(us Aussies would say the New Zealanders laugh.png )

The attraction of one woman, over all others, is the downfall of many men. I don't mind admitting I have been victim of this rather strange phenomenon myself (though not with a Thai woman).

For most guys, the reason they shack up together in the first place is they have an overwhelming attraction and desire to be with that one particular woman.

stay on topic please, there is nothing wrong with a nice warm sheep on a cold night

(us Aussies would say the New Zealanders laugh.png )

The attraction of one woman, over all others, is the downfall of many men. I don't mind admitting I have been victim of this rather strange phenomenon myself (though not with a Thai woman).

For most guys, the reason they shack up together in the first place is they have an overwhelming attraction and desire to be with that one particular woman.

stay on topic please, there is nothing wrong with a nice warm sheep on a cold night

I thought you weren't taking the thread seriously, and then I thought - well, perhaps I was partly responsible for that. So I worked back to where the last post was that we could reasonably be certain was not posted tongue-in-cheek, as it were, and it was several threads before this one...

SC

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see any posters who actually live in Thailand with Thai women claiming them to be subservient.

Their "subservience" is limited to the bedroom. Out of that, is like dealing with tigers.

I'd much rather it be the other way round.

• Like 1