Bangkok's Fourth Safety Zone Officially Open On Soi Nana Tai

webfact

I am sure the average sex tourist and his lady for the night will be thrilled by this police presence. After all, that's all there is on Nana. More stay aways because of this; definitely.

Wouldn't the police actually be doing better to help the tourist trade by checking the visas of all the negros who take over Suk after midnite,, stop their intimidation and attempted drug selling, and make a nite out in Suk feel like a nite out in Thailand, not Africa.

I'm sure if tourists wanted the latter, they would've gone there.

We're talking about Thai Police here. This is just an opportunity to skim more money off the tourists. Most Foreign Residents spend their mony elsewhere, in buying family businesses and building house.

And only the most diligent officers will get the opportunity to patrol the "safety zone" where the best chances of extorting money from tourists are.

During fourteen years of visiting Nana I have never had any cop there try to extort me and have never heard of such an incident there. Then again my guess is that if the article had been a photo of two dogs humping in an alley we have a great community of sleuths in this forum who would astutely tie it to police corruption.rolleyes.gif Edited by techboy

This sort of propoganda does nothing but achieve ridicule . Posting a Thai officer outside resturants sort of suggest to tourists that they have entetred the danger zone not the safety zone. If it was not so pathetic it would be funny.

The Thai police are simply walking wallets and will only be there for their own ends. Also the quisling resturant owners in their printed T Shirts gives me the need for a violent bowel movement.

The RTP hierarchy spend their time and effort trying to establish the very false impression that they are there for you. If they conducted themselves in an acceptable manner in the overall execution of their duties and responsibilities ,then we would not have the conditions that prevail today. The whole exercise is as usefull as tits on a bull. Just another waste of tax payers money.

When will they get it through their thick skulls that noboby in this country has either faith or trust in the Royal Thai Police, not even the locals. It is a mantel that they have gained by their inter actions with the public over decades. A totally corrupted and disfunctional group from the very top down.

Blah! Blah! I thoroughly disagree with you! You are presenting your own personal take as though it is universal truth. I for one think that your post is a bunch of garbage by someone who lives for scandalous hearsay.

This sort of propoganda does nothing but achieve ridicule . Posting a Thai officer outside resturants sort of suggest to tourists that they have entetred the danger zone not the safety zone. If it was not so pathetic it would be funny.

The Thai police are simply walking wallets and will only be there for their own ends. Also the quisling resturant owners in their printed T Shirts gives me the need for a violent bowel movement.

The RTP hierarchy spend their time and effort trying to establish the very false impression that they are there for you. If they conducted themselves in an acceptable manner in the overall execution of their duties and responsibilities ,then we would not have the conditions that prevail today. The whole exercise is as usefull as tits on a bull. Just another waste of tax payers money.

When will they get it through their thick skulls that noboby in this country has either faith or trust in the Royal Thai Police, not even the locals. It is a mantel that they have gained by their inter actions with the public over decades. A totally corrupted and disfunctional group from the very top down.

Blah! Blah! I thoroughly disagree with you! You are presenting your own personal take as though it is universal truth. I for one think that your post is a bunch of garbage by someone who lives for scandalous hearsay.

OK, that's one vote for the RTP.

• 1 month later...