swissie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

99 lucky?

So you desire the closing to be ON #99 or before #100. Technically i need 100 posts to reach this insane goal. Didnt you figure that our by now?

Aaahhh... getting depressed... see you don't pay attention to my posts... clearly wrote before that the Mod should close with #99... blink.png

But you didnt set the rules. MrTywais did. Attention, pleasethumbsup.gif

I only said "should"... as in suggestion... wink.png

There is such a clamour for the mods to close the thread at #99, maybe it'll go to #98, or #101 (as in room #101??).... NOT that I am suggesting ANY of the mods would or could be so cruel or spiteful wai.gifwai.gifwai.gifwai.gifwai.gifwai.gifwhistling.gif

we'll know when the site crashes. That's the moment they've all hit the button at the same time.

How disappointing...

But as we now know that we can drive a thread over 100 without saying nothing, the OP has his answerthumbsup.gif

Am considering myself out of this thread and will head to celebrate Christmas with my Mom

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

• Like 1

Is this what you wanted, Swissie?

This is now the territory Swissie wanted...over 100...

Why do people post after 100?

A deeply philosophical question Im sure can be answered

I feel i got to know some posters better after 100 ad lib posts. And i had a fun time the last 2 hours.

Thanks everyone and best wishes to all!

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Swissie didn' t respond once, right?

His post was at 5:12, last online 5:13. Guess will wait for his surprise. Unfortunately, it has been too on-topic so doesn't fit his concern. Now where is that off-topic thread? wink.png

Before you know it your topic is being swayed into another direction. One has to have the ability and strength to bear in mind the original subject whilst also considering everything being said, i think it is the responsibility of the OP to steer the discussion into the direction he originally intended. If you cannot do this alone then you have to rely on the help from others and hope you are driving in the right direction.

Because he is the OP he gets a natural respect and interest from members reading and browsing. Swissie has to take advantage of this prerogative.

Raising a discussion is good, but maintaining a focused goal whilst discussing with other posters is imperative.wai.gif

Edited by Dancealot

I just wanted reply here. I know nobody really cares. I'm just an ordinary poster who wish to be part of something. But I don't want to rock the boat or do anything which could get too much attention.

I'll just be quiet now..

I just wanted reply here. I know nobody really cares. I'm just an ordinary poster who wish to be part of something. But I don't want to rock the boat or do anything which could get too much attention.

I'll just be quiet now..

And such a great Avatar picture to go with the name and post laugh.png

I'll just be quiet now..

I have never been good with the bathroom mirror shots, but I guess this was a good one as I see your face on your avatar. I got my confidence back. Thank you! :)

I'll just be quiet now..

I have never been good with the bathroom mirror shots, but I guess this was a good one as I see your face on your avatar. I got my confidence back. Thank you! smile.png

In comparison of the 3 i must appear the ugliest. haha no moustache on the monkey.

I'll just be quiet now..

I have never been good with the bathroom mirror shots, but I guess this was a good one as I see your face on your avatar. I got my confidence back. Thank you! smile.png

In comparison of the 3 i must appear the ugliest. haha no moustache on the monkey.

No worries, dahgling....Your friends still love you cheesy.gif

I'll just be quiet now..

Can this be considered off-topic now?

Sent from my HTC phone.

I suppose all the replies beyond 100 replies are off-topic.. or on-topic if one wishes to go where no man has gone before.

I suppose all the replies beyond 100 replies are off-topic.. or on-topic if one wishes to go where no man has gone before.

No, we've been there before. Did you not contribute to the over 500 posts in the thread of deliberately off topic posts? Which made them on topic by virtue of their existence. I think.

Sorry, I'm off topic.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Edited by SteeleJoe