"help" This Little Girl In Surat Thani

Munagthai

Hi!

I girl in Surat Thani thar are in a hospital wants help before its to late :-)

she is sick from Dengue and the hospital does not have enough blood to give her .... she is now lying at Surat-Thani hospital in the ICU department and her name is Natcha Noot-chim if she don't get the blood in time then her live will be over..so please help !!!!!

If I was there and I hade the same blod like here I would give here blod asp. I hope somebody friendly human being that are in this area, can help here. Im myself is a blood giver here in Sweden, so I know it is not dangerous to give little blod. PLEASE HELP HERE!

So if you are in this are please help here or perhaps you know somebody that can help here!

My name is Jens Sjöberg from Sweden and Im the creator of the thai group Muang Thai inside Facebook

Sorry I am nowhere near there. I had dengue fever years back and stayed a few days in hospital and was just given saline as I was dehydrated, didn't know they gave blood transfusions for that.

I was wondering about that also but depends:

More severe variations of dengue fever (hemorrhagic and shock syndrome) usually require additional supportive treatments; these patients often require hospitalization. IV hydration, blood transfusions, platelet transfusions, blood pressure support, and other intensive-care measures may need to be utilized in these patients.

emedicine.net

Sorry mate I dont know the blood type...perhaps you can find it out in this ปล.ใครอยู่ใกล้พื้นที่ขอความเมตตาต่อน้องคนนี้ด้วย ถือเสียว่า เป็นของขวัญปีใหม่แด่น้องและครอบครัวของน้องเค๊านะครับ....

ขอความอนุเคราะห์ผู้ใจบุญ ช่วยบริจาคเลือดกรุ๊ปไหนก็ได้ ให้ ด.ญ.ณัชชา นุชฉิม เป็นไข้เลือดออก นอน รพ.สุราษฎร์ แผนก ICU ตับวาย ไตวาย ต้องการเลือดเพื่อต่ออายุเด็กน้อย

cr.Sudaluck Kawsuwan

If not people can try to contact the hospital Surat-Thani hospital in the ICU department dont forget here name "Natcha Noot-chim"

Now I know....she got type O can accept all of type.

Please be careful, O-neg is a 'universal' donor the reverse is not true. If she is indeed O we need to know is she O+ or O- ? I believe AB+ are 'universal' recipients.

Do we know which hospital? Someone who speaks Thai could call and verify.

Sadly we're too far away or she'd be welcome to a pint of my O+ sad.png

why are you posting such allegedly serious life threatening situation to ask for help for an unknown girl in a farang populated forum, but with no accurate details and mostly unconfirmed information on what is happenning , who are you, who is the girl, what is muang thai facebook!!, and what is munagthai, what 's in which part of sweden, and who's in which part of Surathani? what is with the copy and paste thai sentences

• Like 1

Yeah, and why does this hospital not simply call the other hospitals around Thailand, or the next blood bank? I don't know my blood group, but it's surely registered in some data base and they could call me if there is the need to tap my blood. That's really amateurish. Heck, they make lots of money, so why don't they get their act together?

• Like 1

There will always be some people who likes to here there own voice....Yes I dont know here so what...can I not try to help here anyway.

In my eyes I alyways try to help people if the needs help...its better to try to help, then just sit there and talk negative about people who want/tryes to help people.

Lets say that you are right now in Surat Thani and you will go to the hospital and try do donate blood to this girl....and they say that she dont need any more blood. What does that matter....then you at least have been there and it must feel much better then not go.....so step down and think before you talk negative about people who trying to help people.

One day maybe you is in the hospital!!!!

• Like 1

In Thai, dengue fever is called, kai leuat ork, meaning blood fever out. Dengue can also be described as bone ache fever. You would know why if you`ve ever experienced the illness.

In severe cases the patient can haemorrhage and blood transfusions are require.

There is no cure for dengue fever, the patient can only be observed and treated according to the severity of the symptoms.

Most survive, but dengue can still be fatal. I’ve had dengue twice and count myself lucky that I never suffered the most extreme symptoms of the virus and managed to get through it. But it`s a horrible disease and wouldn’t wish dengue on my worst enemy.

why are you posting such allegedly serious life threatening situation to ask for help for an unknown girl in a farang populated forum, but with no accurate details and mostly unconfirmed information on what is happenning , who are you, who is the girl, what is muang thai facebook!!, and what is munagthai, what 's in which part of sweden, and who's in which part of Surathani? what is with the copy and paste thai sentences

Whose your mama? Why you no break the paragraph?

Seriously, get a life. This guy, who is not fluent in English, posted an SOS. Are you so seriously jaded by life that you suspect well-intended individuals? Do you test your food prior to eating it?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=food%20tester&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&ved=0CFkQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ehow.com%2Fhow_2125271_be-food-tester.html&ei=V6HXUIOsEcWYiAKXsIGYBA&usg=AFQjCNG3DhkpLjzUSXbi3Zh7ufeGZWKyDw&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.cGE

[/Quote]

Yeah, and why does this hospital not simply call the other hospitals around Thailand, or the next blood bank? I don't know my blood group, but it's surely registered in some data base and they could call me if there is the need to tap my blood. That's really amateurish. Heck, they make lots of money, so why don't they get their act together?

Its festive season, time to forgive, time to give, help while you can..let's not be obnoxious...

MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ...partytime2.gif

• Like 1

I'm two hours away.

If someone can verify her staus as of now, and an ongoing need for blood, I'll go.

But if there is sufficient blood, I'd rather not make a four hour round-trip.

I'll need a map. Don't speak Thai.

Good man, the patients name has been posted, contact the hospital. Id say its a real request for help,

I got new news about he girl...she dont need any more blood! But now the problem is about her body, the liver and kidney.

I hope That here body starts to feel better very soon.

My pleasings goes to here and here family!

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I got new news about he girl...she dont need any more blood! But now the problem is about her body, the liver and kidney.

I hope That here body starts to feel better very soon.

My pleasings goes to here and here family!

If that's the case level 4 Dengue serious.