Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Interesting shot DAL. What was going on elsewhere that apparently everybody else was unaware of?! Free grub??

Or was it...just the family our for a stroll?!

If I inculded the answer in the picture... ^ ^

They walked at a casual pace, sunshine. They knew food was coming on the other side of the road at a certain time. So I think they were early and took it slow.

• Like 2

My first B&W taken and sent from I Phone direct. Be a long time before a match Dancelots BnWs me tinks.facepalm.gif

Keep practicing and keep up loading !..... whistling.gifPleased you found an App to do this! thumbsup.gif

There's a lot more to B&W then you might think as a beginning enthousiast. It was not until I was shown by members here, I began to understand. For example: As opposed to colour, B&W's allow shadows and contrast to be more evident and easily to manipulate and emphasize. Which makes the photograph more appealing and attractive.

I just have to look, learn and think more to appreciate the more pro-b&w's. The more I look; the more I start noticing and appreciate personal traits and style's from individual photographers.

As a beginner myself I never really bothered to focus on people and their behavior because as soon as they notice the camera they start acting and loose their natural facial expression. Hence I focused on inanimate objects to practise and begin with. Hence the motorbike and etan and etc.. etc... threads.

Monkey's, on the other hand, don't seem to give a ..$!"£*.. as long as there's no food in play.... So, as a beginner: I can get their natural look because I can approach them as an Etan, more or less..:

DAL rant over.whistling.gif

Just remember, DAL, you can approach the monkey like an etan, but etans don't bite! w00t.gif