Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

I don't know where to put this. Abstract could have been one option as I somehow like the photo, but don't really know why.

Composition , Lighting , DOF , Partial framing , excellent ! if you were to clone out the yellow pole this image would be perfect IMO Oils , brilliant shot !

in pattaya last year. One night at siam bayshore. Great hotel because it's right where the action is at walking street. Hotel is 4-5 star so it's not run down since this is the in the thick of where the sex and sleaze is. Don't remember seeing any customers bringing back girls to their rooms too. Lots of families and married older folks too so it's not just sex tourists in the hotel which makes sense since sex tourists don't really care about hotel rooms.

15669812557_a11e6bb227_b.jpg

15829769196_d64dca22e4_b.jpg

Went there about 40 years ago when it was first open. Sold them some advertising and then they asked me if I would like to go sailing so had a pleasant time with a dinghi in the bay. Not like today with the jetski operators. I think it was about the best hotel in Pattaya then. Had a taste of real class and not just a you are a guest who pays and we will give you what we want.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 2

in pattaya last year. One night at siam bayshore. Great hotel because it's right where the action is at walking street. Hotel is 4-5 star so it's not run down since this is the in the thick of where the sex and sleaze is. Don't remember seeing any customers bringing back girls to their rooms too. Lots of families and married older folks too so it's not just sex tourists in the hotel which makes sense since sex tourists don't really care about hotel rooms.

15669812557_a11e6bb227_b.jpg

15829769196_d64dca22e4_b.jpg

Went there about 40 years ago when it was first open. Sold them some advertising and then they asked me if I would like to go sailing so had a pleasant time with a dinghi in the bay. Not like today with the jetski operators. I think it was about the best hotel in Pattaya then. Had a taste of real class and not just a you are a guest who pays and we will give you what we want.

Was it as huge as it is today?

They have a couple of wings. One is the main branch and there's a smaller one that is further away from the main entrance. This hotel is really huge. Takes like maybe a 10-15 min walk from the far off wings to walk to the main lobby.

I guess back in those days pattaya wasn't as sleazy as it is today. It attracts questionable characters the world over and also from thailand. Seems like people used to a criminal, decadent type of lifestyle love to live there and that's probably why it changes the landcape of the city.