Images Of Chiang Rai

mcgriffith

Today, up in the mountains with friends.

Doi+Yao++001+%25281%2529.jpg

Hope it wasn't your friends that caused the sky to look angry......but then again, there is that beautiful blue above.

• Like 2

Here is a link to a link which may be of interest.

With all the new members out there I am sure some new homes have been built and we would like to see them. If you are not sure how to post a picture, here is a link to Tywais Posting Images-Guidelines. Easy to follow instructions to help you post an image.

Edited by villagefarang

With all the new members out there I am sure some new homes have been built and we would like to see them. If you are not sure how to post a picture, here is a link to Tywais Posting Images-Guidelines. Easy to follow instructions to help you post an image.

Well, Ours is a work in progress. I'll put a couple before shots and then some after shots. Maybe I'll skip the 2,342 "during" shots so I don't bog down the thread......even though I find each and every one quite fascinating. biggrin.png

Well, Ours is a work in progress. I'll put a couple before shots and then some after shots. Maybe I'll skip the 2,342 "during" shots so I don't bog down the thread......even though I find each and every one quite fascinating. biggrin.png

I should have edited better, and taken out all house references. Was just trying to help with the learning curve for posting pictures. Tywais has explained things well.smile.png

And I found this hospital at the Chiang Rai Uni.

It is the General Animal Hospital. I told my wife it would be quite adequate for me if I should need one

as, like the animals, I don't speak Thai.

post-36037-0-90822700-1371992948_thumb.j post-36037-0-26562000-1371992958_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Love the images and the vibrant green V.F.

The tree trunk especially is very cool.

Nice shots.

Thank you for posting

Cheers

Aft

Thank you very much. I did scribble a few words about my day in the mountains, if you are interested. A link is on my profile page.smile.png