The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

Jingthing

For those who like American style BBQ ribs give Smokin' Joe's on Soi Lenkee next to the Steak & Co a try. My ribs were delicious as were the sides. They also have a short Thai menu if you have a Thai friend.  Portions large, prices reasonable for the quality. Comfortable seating, a/c, friendly staff that repeats your order. 

https://www.facebook.com/Smokin-Joes-BBQ-1601796020117429/

20170119_185500.thumb.jpg.f5621f5dbaed78f686c2c8ff1124021e.jpg

I noticed that their food is now available on Food Panda, very interesting and tempting:-).

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Who is he/she? I'm asking for context please mate. What other ventures has he/she started? Thanks in advance. 

Bite Me Bistro on 3rd road.....he was chef there when they first opened :thumbsup:

Splash is a Greek food joint run by a Greek guy and his Russian wife. They have a rotisserie featuring duck, pork and chicken prepared with Greek herbs.  They also have other traditional Greek food available.  It is located in the Pattaya Park Market about half way down Soi 5 Pratumnak. There are plenty of other, cafes, restaurants,  food stalls; a wines bar, seating areas a plenty of barbecue and fish.  The rotisserie food is ready fresh and ready around 6 ish.

Edited by The manic
add relevant info
  • Like 2

Kiss Food & Drink restaurant on 2nd Rd in Jomtien has a pretty good plate of barbecued ribs all for 170 baht. Though a little small they were definitely fall off the bone good with plenty of sauce, I didn't even touch the extra sauce.0c84a925d53f04d5d96771b4e4ab14e4.jpge6915c2791b11759b352db59f3327a54.jpg

Next time I'll have to try the strip loin for 270 baht. Not sure if this special is offered at their other locations or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Lee said:

Kiss Food & Drink restaurant on 2nd Rd in Jomtien has a pretty good plate of barbecued ribs all for 170 baht. Though a little small they were definitely fall off the bone good with plenty of sauce, I didn't even touch the extra sauce.0c84a925d53f04d5d96771b4e4ab14e4.jpge6915c2791b11759b352db59f3327a54.jpg

Next time I'll have to try the strip loin for 270 baht. Not sure if this special is offered at their other locations or not.

The offer applies at Pattaya/Naklua Road branch.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The manic said:

Splash is a Greek food joint run by a Greek guy and his Russian wife. They have a rotisserie featuring duck, pork and chicken prepared with Greek herbs.  They also have other traditional Greek food available.  It is located in the Pattaya Park Market about half way down Soi 5 Pratumnak. There are plenty of other, cafes, restaurants,  food stalls; a wines bar, seating areas a plenty of barbecue and fish.  The rotisserie food is ready fresh and ready around 6 ish.

Should be Soi 6 Pratumnak, I reckon?

3 hours ago, amjamj said:

Hello,

Where do you usually eat at night ? Kiss and Foodland ? the only ones open 24 hours with large menu and correct prices ?

Thanks.

There are several 24 hour.  Late I go to IRovers Sportsbar LK Metro area open 24.  They can also show replay of games if you want.   

• Like 2