What's Your Plan For New Years?

grumpyoldman

Looks like there will be a bit going on, just curious as to how you TV members plan on bringing in the New Year.

What we have out there, and please pipe in if you have knowledge of other happenings.

-Syndicates Patong bash, the former Paris Hilton gig

-Patong itself (last time NY's for me there was four years ago, mayhem for sure, get a room and stay on foot!)

-Karon all night (is it advertised as trance?) party on the sand lot across from Moevenpick

-aforementioned O2 Club party

O.K.,,,,,,,, thats all Grumpy can come up with now. As far as for myself I'm looking forward to the night before as I have inside knowledge of a fresh Belgian beer keg which I'm going to tap into, all welcome to tip a pint with me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I had easily the best NYE of my life last year here in Phuket. It was amazing, immensely fun and pleasurable, safe and very inexpensive.

I plan on doing exactly the same thing this year.

However, I would not for a second consider posting the details of my planned activities on this forum.

I don't want the goose that lays my golden NYE eggs to get trampled to death by TV punters.

• Like 1

I had easily the best NYE of my life last year here in Phuket. It was amazing, immensely fun and pleasurable, safe and very inexpensive.

I plan on doing exactly the same thing this year.

However, I would not for a second consider posting the details of my planned activities on this forum.

I don't want the goose that lays my golden NYE eggs to get trampled to death by TV punters.

Thanks for sharing

• Like 1