What's The Weather Doing Now?

I learn in the past years do not trust too much the predictions of the Guru. 81 Km/h is just a step less than a typhoon

They have already reviewed their wind prediction, but bucketful's of rain.

81 Km/h is just a step less than a typhoon

Quite a big step since a Tropical storm is between 62-88 km/h, a severe Tropical storm 89-117 km/h, Typhoon starts at 118.

I hope their new prediction holds.

I got caught in a bit of rain today in Lamai today. Unfortunately, I had a 9 inch Gecko appear on my bonnet and proceed to walk up my windscreen at the time......Wheeeek! Did anybody see a 9 inch lizard flying in to the main road near Tescos this morning?

I felt guilty all morning. I should of knocked my wiper off duh!

Edited by Amusements
  • Like 1

The weather is terrible for Songkran - maybe it's rained off for the first time?

No likely. There is not much difference between rain water and water from a bucket. Except that the rain water is likely to be warmer! There is usually ice in the bucket!

• Like 1

The weather is terrible for Songkran - maybe it's rained off for the first time?

No likely. There is not much difference between rain water and water from a bucket. Except that the rain water is likely to be warmer! There is usually ice in the bucket!

Yes but, it's better getting wet when it is hot, ice in the bucket or not.... tongue.png

Big gusty winds here in Maenam, power been off once for a few seconds already.... w00t.gif

I won't be going far unless my neighbours offer the truck to drive around in, which is what they do most years.... I think not a lot of enthusiasm, so far! wink.png

What is wrong with Windguru, was making the right prediction now showing no rain at all all day.laugh.png , it's been pouring here for a few hours.

Windguru has been way off the past week. First predicting storms and heavy rains, which didn't come, then as of today it is supposed to be dry. Well not on the Samui I live!

What is wrong with Windguru, was making the right prediction now showing no rain at all all day.laugh.png , it's been pouring here for a few hours.

I have the Weather Network pop up when I turn the computer on.... it said POP 100% for today! .... it's getting a bit too much! sad.png

My garden flowers are looking a bit sad too w00t.gif