Why Are Men So Dumb Regarding Women?

rsokolowski

Credit is easy in Thailand. You want to buy the girl a house? Finance it. You want to buy the lady a car? Finance it.

Do 30 years on the house. Who is going to live more than that anyway? Don't worry about education or detective agencies. Go to the bank, if she can't get credit move on. This is not rocket science.smile.png There are two kinds of women in Thailand. 1. Those who can get credit and 2. those who can't.

• Like 2

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say there is a 99% chance you have been reading King Arther and the Knights of the Round Table when you were a child. Love ha ha ha. The divorce rate in every Western country is around 50%. I colored the percent green because of the color of a lot of currencies.

It's not like I was extolling the virtues of a relationship based on love over one based on financial/material compensation but since the chief complaint we hear from men who've been burned by these women is "she said she loved me but she only wanted money", my addressed that.

I dunno - maybe these chumps really believed that if they could only secure the woman's interest in the first place - something they may have always failed to do back home where many women have their own money - then, eventually, they could change avarice into love in much the same way as Jesus turned water into wine.

Chances are that they couldn't see beyond the subliminal programming and conditioning that always told them that if they give a woman gifts, chocolates, flowers and cash, they would wallow forever in the raptures of love. Maybe they bought into that and neglected to develop . . . oh I dunno . . . a personality.

Hey, it could be that you don't have anything that could make a woman love you but I know that lots of guys do and it's nothing to do with cash.

Maybe you've just been around the wrong women, CMK

Don't be silly, you are looking for reasons why they do it.....in my book......because they can........I'm beginning to think the scared,ultra cautious, tick list people who raise these type of threads and suggest due diligence, ain't the most generous people in the world........and why are they still running their due diligence and checks.....well all the tidy women have been snapped up by those a little more adventurous......course it may not work out.....but the adventurous guys are on their second lap before the 'due diligence' guys have started their engines.....course their fuel and thirst for enjoying life may have cost a baht or two

While your comments were not directly referring to me - I am commenting anyway... Oh my ... you are 'way over blowing' the extent of the "due diligence" done or required. And 'way undercutting' the risk of being 'adventurous'... There is a happy medium. Those who practice reasonable caution in romance are not necessarily scared, ultra cautious, or tick list obsessive dolts.. as you suggest... I tend to think of it as applied wisdom wrought from experience... A lack of 'generosity' on the part of cautious men - how silly! We just know when to be generous. Also, how about - we are just not foolish in the same vein of the carefree 'man about town adventurous' fellows - as in the old adage "A fool and his money are soon parted". Oh and if you wish to meet those ladies I didn't 'snap up' - I'll be glad to introduce you to my 'discards' and you can have a go ... smile.png

I doubt I'd get a chance at them, you have probably put them off men for life......

My wife can get all the credit one would ever need ...... some days I woud like to trade her in for one of those hot young girls with no credit !

Better get your tick list and check sheet out now......otherwise by the time you get round to buying her a beer she will be well past the 'hot young girls' stage......

I would say there is a 99% chance you have been reading King Arther and the Knights of the Round Table when you were a child. Love ha ha ha. The divorce rate in every Western country is around 50%. I colored the percent green because of the color of a lot of currencies.

It's not like I was extolling the virtues of a relationship based on love over one based on financial/material compensation but since the chief complaint we hear from men who've been burned by these women is "she said she loved me but she only wanted money", my addressed that.

I dunno - maybe these chumps really believed that if they could only secure the woman's interest in the first place - something they may have always failed to do back home where many women have their own money - then, eventually, they could change avarice into love in much the same way as Jesus turned water into wine.

Chances are that they couldn't see beyond the subliminal programming and conditioning that always told them that if they give a woman gifts, chocolates, flowers and cash, they would wallow forever in the raptures of love. Maybe they bought into that and neglected to develop . . . oh I dunno . . . a personality.

Hey, it could be that you don't have anything that could make a woman love you but I know that lots of guys do and it's nothing to do with cash.

Maybe you've just been around the wrong women, CMK

You wrote, "I mean, rocking up here and throwing a portion of your wealth at a local lass in return for what is often little more than superficial, pidgin English conversations and regular ejaculations as part of a "plug 'n' play" relationship seems rather foolish but so many guys do it. Best to just keep your eyes and ears open and be aware of the fact that if you're with a genuinely good-looking Thai woman significantly younger than you are, there's a 99% chance that she really doesn't love you."

Further you wrote, "Hey, it could be that you don't have anything that could make a woman love you but I know that lots of guys do and it's nothing to do with cash."

I wrote that you are subject to the King Arther complex. You know the one where the handsome Lancelot takes the rich King's wife and does the nasty in the back room

It don't happen. The King always gets the girl. And young Lancelot gets the dragon. All your young handsome friends are paying the same as the old guys and they rationalize the terms. If not then they are in a short term relationship.

I told you how to avoid it. Finance with the bank.

You sure don't have to take my advice. Give the lady cash, no sweat off my butt.

Old man young man same difference if the object of your affection is a woman.

If your lady can't get a house loan she is not worthy of your attention and there are a million out there who can. It is not English speaking ability, morals, family values, city of residence that is important in a woman. It's credit score.smile.png

• Like 1

My wife can get all the credit one would ever need ...... some days I woud like to trade her in for one of those hot young girls with no credit !

Better get your tick list and check sheet out now......otherwise by the time you get round to buying her a beer she will be well past the 'hot young girls' stage......

Unfortunatly for me I matured out of wanting to buy hot young girls a beer a long time ago , I leave that to the young guys and the pervs these days.

Unfortunatly for me I matured out of wanting to buy hot young girls a beer a long time ago , I leave that to the young guys and the pervs these days.

So If I buy a young lady a beer I am a perv?

No but since young ladys don't like beer and would prefer any of a thousand other different drinks it would make you a dumbass. Edited by MrRealDeal

Speak for yourself, mate.

OK, speaking for myself, that's the difference. I've been young and I've been old. When I got here in 1968 and old fisherman told me I should marry his daughter and buy Jomtien. I however was 22 and knew it all. I went to Taipei and got a job in a hotel. As it worked out she didn't buy Jomtien either. She bought Bang Saray. smile.png

No but since young ladys don't like beer and would prefer any of a thousand other different drinks it would make you a dumbass.

I guess you never been to the Hopf or Naklua in Pattaya. You can tell a lady who drinks beer is not trying to con you with an overpriced lady drink? Honest Thai women drink beer.smile.png

Ironic that you would argue about how much women like beer on a thread titled " Why are men so dumb reguarding women" ! lol

I lived with a number of women in Thailand and young or old they all drank beer at home. And young and old they all drank beer at the Hopf and at the German bars in Naklua. The only guys that don't know Thai women drink beer are the tourists or ones who have the same amount of knowledge as tourists.

If you are into the fru fru bimbos that pass as a hi so date at RCA no comment, there. That's for suckers.

whistling.gif

Because, although you think you are a rational person (I mean you in the general sense, not specifically you) in-fact you are a evolutionary product of your genes and the over-riding need to have an offspring/child to carry on your genes,

Of course that evolutionary YOU that needs to reproduce over-rides any other desires you have in what you assume is your controlling brain ,,, but actually for most men, especially young men, their Brain and it's "logic" will always be overco me by their built-in Biological drive to breed a possible replacement person.

Male or female, no matter how much you rationalize it, sex and the need to make that replacement for you is the driving force for many years in most humans life.

Eventually, with age, that drive becomes less, but for both sexes it never completely goes away.

If you don't believe me just take a young baby into a group of post child bearing age females ... say women in their 70's and see how they react to that baby.

And as for the men ... well how many "dirty old men" have you seen.

Sex and the need for sex is the primary driving force in the relationships of all male or female beings for the majority of their lives.

Males and females may express that desire differently, but it's still the same desire to breed and have a replacement before they die.

That's why men lose the reason about women ... and also why women are often fools about men. Same desire, just expressed differently.

whistling.gif

Ironic that you would argue about how much women like beer on a thread titled " Why are men so dumb reguarding women" ! lol

I lived with a number of women in Thailand and young or old they all drank beer at home. And young and old they all drank beer at the Hopf and at the German bars in Naklua. The only guys that don't know Thai women drink beer are the tourists or ones who have the same amount of knowledge as tourists.

If you are into the fru fru bimbos that pass as a hi so date at RCA no comment, there. That's for suckers.

Pardon me if I don't pay much attention to someone who thinks a State that borders Canada has parts that never get cold in the winter ! LOL

To clarify I never said women don't drink beer , I didn't even say they might not like it , or that some might even love it , what I said was their are any one of a thousand other things most of them would prefer, the reality is that men are not especially different and really only drink beer out of habit.

I have no preference in women as to what they prefer to drink , but sorry to tell you but it's a fact that most women don't like the taste of beer reguardless of their hi so status or not.

But like I said I am not going to try and convience someone who thinks parts of Washington State never get cold in the winter of anything ! LOL

The only thing i cannot believe is the women can keep a straight face when they go through the easy con.

I guess in all honesty you cannot really hold any grudge to them after all who would say NO i DONT want a free house after a few months relationship with some fool they hardly do even know from squat.

Would any Western girl say NO if you did offer this ?

Western woman probably dont play this same plan only because they think theres no possible way a man could be so stupid to fall for it.

Funny Thai girl do proove wrong ova and ova rolleyes.gif

You miss out one important factor, you can build a home with your back pocket money in Thailand, in 'the west' wouldn't even serve as a deposit on the land!!

you must have a big back pocket

I work on the If i would not do that at home why do it here, as in give away assets to girls, family etc. I own my house 100% outright, its in UK and rented. I got out of last divorce after 9 years with 0 baht settlement.

Use the big head in all decisions not the little one.

Edited by marstons

OK, speaking for myself, that's the difference. I've been young and I've been old. When I got here in 1968 and old fisherman told me I should marry his daughter and buy Jomtien. I however was 22 and knew it all. I went to Taipei and got a job in a hotel. As it worked out she didn't buy Jomtien either. She bought Bang Saray. smile.png

I love your posts! Whenever I read them I can just imagine your avatar saying them.... Class!

“Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she'll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life.”

“No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree.”

“Marry an outdoors woman. That way, if you have to throw her out into the yard for the night, she can still survive.”

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.”

Speak for yourself, mate.

Well I've been young and I've been really young.

I got here in 2008 at 41 and I've never handed over significant sums of cash or gifts to any woman because, amongst other things, I'm simply not the kind of guy who gets asked.

These women may not be the sharpest tools in the box but they know a man's a sucka within 5 minutes especially if he's trying too hard to impress them with his money or possessions but none of the women I hook up with sense that shit from me and, as a result, I get respect and smooth sailing.

• Like 1

These women may not be the sharpest tools in the box but they know a man's a sucka within 5 minutes especially if he's trying too hard to impress them with his money or possessions but none of the women I hook up with sense that shit from me and, as a result, I get respect and smooth sailing.

You also get no girlfriends (according to you).

I'd rather listen to 'girlfriend advice' (if I needed any) from guys that have actually had girlfriends in the recent past.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

You also get no girlfriends (according to you).

I'd rather listen to 'girlfriend advice' (if I needed any) from guys that have actually had girlfriends in the recent past.

Plenty of "giks", though. Some guys might describe the kind of liaisons I have with them as a girlfriend/boyfriend thing but I don't since they're not exclusive - well not from my side anyway.

Still, it's a shame I wasn't dispensing advice on girlfriends back when you met your wife . . . I could've saved you a packet and a gutfull of bile.

Plenty of "giks", though. Some guys might describe the kind of liaisons I have with them as a girlfriend/boyfriend thing but I don't since they're not exclusive - well not from my side anyway.

I'm monogamous, so your female not-girlfriends wouldn't make suitable sexual partners for me.

To each his own.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

I'm monogamous, so your female not-girlfriends wouldn't make suitable sexual partners for me.

To each his own.

Aren't we all monogamous?

Who really isn't loving himself 'selflessly' and in the first place?

Why you try to convince the lady, to become your gf/gig/...?

Because you love her? Maybe! Or more, because you love yourself, and want the best, you can imagine (at that time)?

Edited by noob7

To each his own.

laugh.png Was the wife looking over your shoulder as you typed that response?

Seriously though, if you knew half as much about women as you do about pensions, you might just be worth listening to.

Until that comes to pass, perhaps you should leave the discussion to people who don't decide to marry their wives after one date and slot themselves into a position where - once again - they can be heaved out into the street at the drop of a hat.

To each his own.

Because you love her? Maybe! Or more, because you love yourself, and want the best, you can imagine (at that time)?

This might sound a little crass to some but the only reason I care about mongomy is because of AIDS ...... and not just because I dont want it but because I couldnt live with myself for giving it to someone else

Was the wife looking over your shoulder as you typed that response?

Seriously though, if you knew half as much about women as you do about pensions, you might just be worth listening to.

I don't understand your problem.

I'm looking for a woman to reproduce with minimal disease risk exposure, you're looking for sexual partners.

Our advice would be totally useless for those with the opposite aims.

I'm guessing that my aims are more common than yours, but I may be wrong.

Do we really need to disagree with each other all the time?

Edited by TommoPhysicist

To each his own.

female not-girlfriends

That was funny. This guy here is the one who's 45, single, has never been married and has no children.

It's actually quite amusing to see how he always pops up on threads about womenbiggrin.png

To each his own.

This might sound a little crass to some but the only reason I care about mongomy is because of AIDS ...... and not just because I dont want it but because I couldnt live with myself for giving it to someone else

You have some good reasons. And the second one will even work for others, as soon you are old enough, that the decay will kill you before aids gets a chance, to do so.

Unlucky, there are more 'old farts' out there, who don't care a dime about others, when 'bumbum' without condome. Not that they ever made it to a test!

Is your partner aware of a monogamous relationship? You need, if shared sexuality, two, playing after the same rules.