Want To Buy Shredder

Mobaan

Over the next 2 weeks I will do a little RR up North . On the way back to Udon I would like to find a dealer in /around Chiang Mai -or anywhere along the way - to buy a shredder to prepare organic materials for composting.

Any idea where to turn to ?

A machinery shop in Kanthararom makes all sorts of farm machinery including shredders. They are on the main road, Ubon-Sisaket, right in the middle of Kanthararom. Left hand side coming from Ubon, just before the second set of traffic lights. I have had grass seed cleaners manufactured there for my farmers. Drive over and have a look.

A machinery shop in Kanthararom makes all sorts of farm machinery including shredders. They are on the main road, Ubon-Sisaket, right in the middle of Kanthararom. Left hand side coming from Ubon, just before the second set of traffic lights. I have had grass seed cleaners manufactured there for my farmers. Drive over and have a look.

Where is this? The OP asked about CM, so I'm confused. Is this shop in CM or Ubon? If it is in CM, could you give more detail about where it is. I would like to visit it, but do not live there so am not familiar with these roads.

I misread the original post and thought he lived in Ubon. But he lives in Udorn so the information is of no use. The shop is in Sisaket province on the Ubon-Sisaket road.

Actually these kind of machinery shops are all over Thailand. Recently I have been getting my small seed cleaners made in a village in Roi-et province.

I will attach some photos. I give these seed cleaners free to the farmers. Each one costs about 25,000 baht.

post-162586-0-23864000-1357614938_thumb.

post-162586-0-85629200-1357614990_thumb.

post-162586-0-25625900-1357615104_thumb.

• Like 1

OP, I have spent many hours in the shop and factory that Michael refers to here. The reason was looking for exactly the machine you refer to. They have a range of hammermills and shredders, mixers and even pellet mills. For 200K they even have a trailer setup with all three machines mounted onit. But be careful, mositure content is critical and there are definitely horses for courses here and one size does not fit all...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am also looking for a grass shredder to prepare compost. There is one shop in Bangkok selling those too-big-for-what i-need shredders: http://www.alizonna.com/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89-6.5%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2-GCES6580/AL/8665

I found out that the Chinese manufacturer also makes some smaller machines which would be better suited for me: http://www.chijiang.com/Product_Detail.asp?ID=754 but could not locate a supplier in Thailand.

Have you ever come accross those or similar shredders in your research?

Thanks,

Eric

I do not know were you are ,but Supachai in Kanchanarburi sell choppers but I think thay may be to big ,there is a guy round here use s one to make maize silage cuts and chops 150 ,25 kg bags a day all for sale,one of these is about 30,000 bart then you need a power source not a7hp Honda.

Try them 034 612200,611283.

What might be better ,a shop in Pattanannikom, Lopburi, sells small choppers,again farmers here use them for silage on a lot smaller scale useing a 7hp Honda or an elctric motor, chopper and 7hp Honda engine about 20,000 bart I think thay must be made in Thailand, but I have never seen one any where else.

Last week at the DPO dairy show Mortlec,Sarlburi there was a company selling them, just what you need,so thay are about

These small choppers are popular around here, mine was made by a local guyI use the pto to power it, Iknow of 2 other 1 man bands who will make them to order, may be you could ask around where you are, save a lot of travaling and hassle.

Yours K

• 8 months later...

Hello All, a simple way to source chippers/shredders, rototillers and

rice milling machines is to look in the Thai Ag mags. Give contact P/N's

of Co., but also dealers around the country. You can pick up a copy

at most news stands/ magazine stands all over LOS.

rice555

post-37242-0-78250800-1380957086_thumb.p

• Like 1