Do Thai Made Cars Have Lower Roofs Than Those Made In Western Countries?

Moral of the story. Don't give up the driver's seat. EVER biggrin.png

LOL. Like an ex- girlfriends rationale for the added expense of buying a second-hand Lexus in Texas. She stated that the salesman said the drivers seat has 32 individually programmable electronic drivers seat positions. Like you're gonna let 31 other punters drive your Lexus baby!? She got an F-150 eventually.

I adjust my seat depending on how tired I am, where I drive (motorway, narrow rural road or city road), and so on. I sometimes adjust it while driving. So I have never understood the need for pre-programming the seat position. Do you use a fixed position yourself for your seat?

Wee bit of a fidget aren't we? My seat is all the way back, all the way down, all the time.

Moral of the story. Don't give up the driver's seat. EVER biggrin.png

LOL. Like an ex- girlfriends rationale for the added expense of buying a second-hand Lexus in Texas. She stated that the salesman said the drivers seat has 32 individually programmable electronic drivers seat positions. Like you're gonna let 31 other punters drive your Lexus baby!? She got an F-150 eventually.

I adjust my seat depending on how tired I am, where I drive (motorway, narrow rural road or city road), and so on. I sometimes adjust it while driving. So I have never understood the need for pre-programming the seat position. Do you use a fixed position yourself for your seat?

Wee bit of a fidget aren't we? My seat is all the way back, all the way down, all the time.

Hm, maybe I am a bit fidgety. So what. My car seat supports it, and I am happy! smile.png

Nope. (Maybe the seat is in a slightly modified location?)

I have a Toyota Hilux, am 6ft tall and my head does not go near the roof when I sit down.

...in the passenger seat?

Yes, my wife drives it, I have my own car. She needs it for her work.

I have a Toyota Hilux, am 6ft tall and my head does not go near the roof when I sit down.

Ah, I se the problem- my OP is ambiguous. I should have said that I need to squeeze up when getting into the car due to the low roof OVER THE DOOR. Once in I don't touch the roof.

BTW, the passenger seat does not have the vertical adjustment knob, though the driver's seat does.

Ah, I se the problem- my OP is ambiguous. I should have said that I need to squeeze up when getting into the car due to the low roof OVER THE DOOR. Once in I don't touch the roof.

BTW, the passenger seat does not have the vertical adjustment knob, though the driver's seat does.

I'am a short ass and the same, but when in thumbsup.gif . Your a naughty boy with your OP.

BUT, my pal is 6'4'' and in my Vigo, seat back and down is ''leg'' uncomfortable. Soooo, he didn't buy one. sad.png