Visa Run By Air

im planning to do my visa run by air from BKK to Kl and return in same day, returning trip ill get a 30day stamp at the airport.

one question does the airline (air asia ) will ask for a return air ticket when im returning to BKK?

or does the immigration will ask for a return ticket? becasue i dont have a return ticket, since i book my trip from BKK.

It is not a visa on arrival that gives you 30 days it is a visa exempt entry. There is no limit on the number of times you can do it.

But if you are spending the money for a flight out and back it would best to get a tourist visa that would give you 60 days for each entry that can be extended by 30 days at immigration.

You can apply for a 90 day tourist visa at an offshore Embassy rather than fly in for a 30 day stamp. They may only give 60 but you can request 90. I have found Singapore Thai consulate (just off Scotts Road) the best for 90's. Round trip to SG at 8,000 better than the red bus to KL and far more leg room. Not much around KLIA to keep you happy all day and a long way from KLCC.

As said a tourist visa is a tourist visa but your nationality will determine how long a stay it provides - in most cases this is 60 days that can then be extended 30 days at immigration with payment of 1,900 baht TM.7 fee but this is done during your stay - not on entry. Have seen many reports that would not rate Singapore highly for visa issue unless a national or resident of that country.