Ford/mazda Waiting Times

jaiyenyen

You cannot place an order for a Wildtrak until 2014 so your wait will be a long one.

Not even the 2.2 model? You sure?

I was of the assumption it was Wildtraks but to be honest I was only asking about the 3.2.

Ok, i will try to order a 2.2 wildtrack in Pattaya in 2 weeks.

On Emails nobody response, thats Thailand *g*

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea on Mazda waiting times as have not ordered one, my only area on waiting times was for ford, was the 3.2 Wildtrack. I placed in order in october 2012 and was told probably not to expect my truck till sometime maybe in 2014. Needless say I'm giving that up for something else. Needless to say I've never seen a waiting time this long.

My take on trucks for what its worth is that all the Main Players Products are good, and all the same, unless you want to split hairs. Gain on one Feature, loose on another. Just cant believe the Micro Rev /Speed Dials in a Trailblazer though. Wait for Anything ?, 2 weeks max, or stuff it.w00t.gif

I have no idea on Mazda waiting times as have not ordered one, my only area on waiting times was for ford, was the 3.2 Wildtrack. I placed in order in october 2012 and was told probably not to expect my truck till sometime maybe in 2014. Needless say I'm giving that up for something else. Needless to say I've never seen a waiting time this long.

We ordered the same last August 2012 and were promised delivery Feb. but alas that did not happen now we are told" don't know when"!!