When Was The Last Time Samui Was Foggy?

I can't think of the last time I saw fog in Koh Samui. However 50% of the cars I drive past seem to have fog lights on?

Advice for drivers who drive with their fog lights on you don't look like Colin McRae (once did) you look like a cretin.

Having your windows completely blacked out has the same effect as heavy fog regarding the drivers visabilty

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I can't think of the last time I saw fog in Koh Samui. However 50% of the cars I drive past seem to have fog lights on?

Advice for drivers who drive with their fog lights on you don't look like Colin McRae (once did) you look like a cretin.

Having your windows completely blacked out has the same effect as heavy fog regarding the drivers visabilty

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Fair point. Didn't think about that.

I always drive with the below build in fog lights on during rain and twilight for one reason only: To been seen clearer, earlier and from further afar by others. I drive cars since many years on Samui, believe me, others react differently if you turn on the fog lights during mentioned conditions, taking care more of you, minimizing risks. Don't care at all how it looks like, that's absolutely irrelevant.

+1

The front fog lights are low and do not dazzle anyone; better to be seen than not especially on Samui.

I do agree though that the high intensity rear red lights are a nuisance and blinding when following a vehicle at night.

It was foggy last night in ban rak about 2am coming out of a bar......and its still foggy,i cant remember a thing

No worries SBC....you can return my 1k Baht next time we meet. tongue.png

thats where the money came from,silly me i thought it was from a lady thanking me for such a good time!

Smokie is not a real lady. whistling.gif

It was foggy last night in ban rak about 2am coming out of a bar......and its still foggy,i cant remember a thing

No worries SBC....you can return my 1k Baht next time we meet. tongue.png

thats where the money came from,silly me i thought it was from a lady thanking me for such a good time!

Smokie is not a real lady. whistling.gif

Oh no!

and I have been sending her 5,000 baht a month for the sick water buffalo sad.png

Fog lights also kick out more light to the sides of the roads so making it easier to spot such things as buffalo with no ‘tail’ lights whistling.gif

in the west they are called fog lights here they are called waterbuffalow lightswhistling.gif

Fog lights also kick out more light to the sides of the roads so making it easier to spot such things as buffalo with no ‘tail’ lights whistling.gif

in the west they are called fog lights here they are called waterbuffalow lightswhistling.gif

SWIIIIIING LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEEEETT BUFFALOW

CUMMMMMMIN 4th 2 carry MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOAM

(ETC ETC)

Ah looked down to Jordan's n whatta I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

(CUMMMMMMIN 4th 2 carry MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOAM)

Four TV sets n football on TV

(chorus)

Way over yonder whosa comin for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(chorus)

Don't care who but I hope its not Big C

CUMMMMMMIN 4th 2 carry MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOAM

• Like 1