Best Bacon And Eggs In Thailand

smokie36

...... I didn't want ..... the juice (tons of sugar...why not just drink a Coke) .....

Proper juice is just juice and contains no added sugar. Some places here do server proper juice.

As for Coke, I would never touch anything like that.

WRONG!

Google suger in 12 oz coke/soda and 12 oz orange juice (or most any other juice). You will be shocked to LEARN that fruit juice actually has a little more. And don't give me any crap about juice having vitamins and stuff...doesn't do a thing to mitigate the massive amount of deadly sugar, and more specifically sucrose, found in them.

I went to some length to specify ADDED sugar. Proper juice (not squash) does NOT contain added refined sugar, it only contains fruit juice with its own natural sugars. Coke and other carbonated drinks are absolutely full of refined sugar and/or other artificial sweeteners and have no natural ingredients at all apart from water, and as such have no dietary merit.

Personally I drink 100% grapefruit juice from Makro, and another one I like is pure sugar cane juice from the roadside vendors (it's a shame they are so rare and expensive here compared to Malaysia). Carbonated drinks are just too disgusting for words.

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic