Best Bacon And Eggs In Thailand

smokie36

I think you can order all you want from the special order egg menu. The juice I assume isn't real juice, correct? If it is, I can understand the limits. I'm asking because the one time I was there I declined it assuming it was the usual orange sugar water.

At the place I mentioned in the OP the juice is real and as much as you can drink. Also fresh smoothies made in front of you. Delicious.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

So are you saying the place you mentioned in the op it's a buffet? All you can eat and drink, juice and smoothies?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to share more details such as hours and price.

Thanks.

Call them and ask.

http://www.amari.com/orchid/restaurant-essence.aspx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 6 to 10:30 so OBVIOUSLY for hotel GUESTS. These other buffets we are talking about are on well after noon.

You need to get up earlier JT. I'm sure you can pay for a buffet breakfast if you were passing.

That's the beauty. I don't NEED to get up earlier. coffee1.gif

It's 6 to 10:30 so OBVIOUSLY for hotel GUESTS. These other buffets we are talking about are on well after noon.

You need to get up earlier JT. I'm sure you can pay for a buffet breakfast if you were passing.

That's the beauty. I don't NEED to get up earlier. coffee1.gif

Not even for Thailand's best bacon and eggs? w00t.gif

We need a new Pattaya breakfast reviewer I reckon! tongue.png

Sure go ahead and "fire" me from a "job" I never had ... coffee1.gif

Don't take it so hard JT....you still got Ethiopian food, Persian delicacies and the entire Asian smorgasbord at your fingertips! biggrin.png

Not to mention fish and chips...burgers...pizza.....whew! No wonder you like a lie in every morning....rolleyes.gif

Don't take it so hard JT....you still got Ethiopian food, Persian delicacies and the entire Asian smorgasbord at your fingertips! biggrin.png

Not to mention fish and chips...burgers...pizza.....whew! No wonder you like a lie in every morning....rolleyes.gif

I gave up fish and chips years ago and I have a burger like once every three years ...

Anyway, everyone knows any Amari Hotel buffet paying retail is going to be mega-expensive. Those eggies had better be good!

Edited by Jingthing

I gave up fish and chips years ago and I have a burger like once every three years ...

Anyway, everyone knows any Amari Hotel buffet paying retail is going to be mega-expensive. Those eggies had better be good!

You know I wouldn't lie to you JT.....it is as it reads...the best I have ever eaten in Thailand.

The juice I assume isn't real juice, correct? If it is, I can understand the limits. I'm asking because the one time I was there I declined it assuming it was the usual orange sugar water.

It had bits in and didnt taste like Tang. It may well have been real juice from local "oranges" which I would call tangerines.

You know I wouldn't lie to you JT.....it is as it reads...the best I have ever eaten in Thailand.

Best in Thailand but either you intentionally left out the price or you didn't pay for it which makes it even taste better.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know about best or not but Loaf Bakery Cafe does very nice breakfast sets...small, medium, and large basically for around B 100-250 I believe. A couple eggs and delicious AMERICAN bacon, breadbasket, juice, and coffee (any kind) is B 125. One nice thing is if you don't want an something, like I didn't want the bread (empty carbo calories) and the juice (tons of sugar...why not just drink a Coke) they offered to up-size both my coffee and my portion of bacon.

Those 99 baht breakfasts in Pattaya are a warning sign to stay away. They are all the same: two small fried eggs,one "sausage" (really a hotdog made up of fat and animal parts we normally would not eat), one slice of partially cooked bacon, toast (white bread of course) and a imitation orange powder drink. You get what u pay for.

totaly wrong for some,maybe up to 120 baht.The best i have had IS 99 baht,and if u are a good boy i might tell u.,what a shock and retractment,and maybe a bit embarrasing too lol

...... I didn't want ..... the juice (tons of sugar...why not just drink a Coke) .....

Proper juice is just juice and contains no added sugar. Some places here do server proper juice.

As for Coke, I would never touch anything like that.

WRONG!

Google suger in 12 oz coke/soda and 12 oz orange juice (or most any other juice). You will be shocked to LEARN that fruit juice actually has a little more. And don't give me any crap about juice having vitamins and stuff...doesn't do a thing to mitigate the massive amount of deadly sugar, and more specifically sucrose, found in them.

Ounce for ounce, fruit juice is worse than soda because people think it is healthy when it is not. At least with soda, nobody is being fooled. Motto: Eat your fruits (same sugar but mixed with vitamins and here is the important thing, natural insoluble fibre)...don't drink them.

• Like 1

Different kinds of sugars and the other chemicals in pop.. fruit juice is very good for you and needed for a healthy diet. You need suger for energy..

WRONG...see above.

You all have been fooled by the food industry...you do know one of the largest juice companies, Tropicana, is owned by who, oh that health drinks company Coka Cola!

Different kinds of sugars and the other chemicals in pop.. fruit juice is very good for you and needed for a healthy diet. You need suger for energy..

Do your research...the way the body metabolizes the sugar in soda, glucose and sucrose, is the same way it metabolizes high-fructose corn syrup...the sucrose and fructose go straight to visceral and adipose fat tissues.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Pop is very bad for you and will make you fat and no teeth and the chemicals and stimulants will make a person feel like crap.

Orange juice in the other hand will strength you immunity system and provide you energy to work or move its good for your stomach.

The reason so many kids are fat us pop. They don't drunk juice.

Do your research...the way the body metabolizes the sugar in soda, glucose and sucrose, is the same way it metabolizes high-fructose corn syrup...the sucrose and fructose go straight to visceral and adipose fat tissues.

Oh I see .. eat your fruit, this I understand .. I would turn my nose up at a nice healthy mango shake, they don't juice out the flesh they just grind it up..

Either way taste great and I swear my body thanks me after I drink juice but after a couple cokes I feel sick.. might just be me.