Flowers!

samuijimmy

hey that person with the big name ... or just Nudes .. it is a big name and I always make 'em as short as I can ..smile.png

cheers

BC

Ni dieu ni maitre, no god no master... Close to my heart...

yeh well we all killed god (good thing too) so do you think he will accept a nickname.. yours is hard enough I just go chombie mm each to their own :) ??

• Like 2

hey that person with the big name ... or just Nudes .. it is a big name and I always make 'em as short as I can ..smile.png

cheers

BC

Ni dieu ni maitre, no god no master... Close to my heart...

yeh well we all killed god (good thing too) so do you think he will accept a nickname.. yours is hard enough I just go chombie mm each to their own smile.png ??

..... I like nudes...... 555

• Like 1

Sure a huge difference what can be grown in the north, than down here in the south! thumbsup.gif ASTX ^

My Grosse Lesse (spelling? too lazy to go find the packet) facepalm.gif toms are blooming, but perhaps with rain season coming, timing might be off sad.png

_MG_6268-48.jpg

Solanum lycopersicum 'Große Lisse'

• Like 1

My wife thinks it is called Dok Fai Muang Loei but I am not sure. I just walk past it on the corner of a soi each day and noticed how it changes color during the day depending on how much sunlight it gets. It is quite a tall plant and seems to grow without any care.

My wife thinks it is called Dok Fai Muang Loei but I am not sure. I just walk past it on the corner of a soi each day and noticed how it changes color during the day depending on how much sunlight it gets. It is quite a tall plant and seems to grow without any care.

thankyou VF.. it looks a bit like a hibiscus variety. There are a couple of plant experts on here , maybe they will see and can let us know. :)

cheers

BC