shaggy1969

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2013 at 2:06 AM, shaggy1969 said:

A few more

[attachment=193278:Cook.JPG][attachment=193279:Cook1.JPG][attachment=193280:Cook2.JPG][attachment=193281:Cook4.JPG][attachment=193282:Cook5.jpg]

[attachment=193283:Pond.jpg][attachment=193284:Pond1.jpg][attachment=193285:Pond2.JPG][attachment=193286:Pond3.jpg][attachment=193287:Pond4.jpg][attachment=193288:Pond5.jpg][attachment=193289:Pond6.JPG]

[attachment=193290:Marr.jpg][attachment=193291:Marr1.jpg][attachment=193292:Marr2.jpg][attachment=193293:Marr3.JPG]

Can anyone tell me how to see attached pictures, as in the anove post. Also, how to stop the screen speeding to the top of the page every time I touch this text-entry panel?

Pictures of 2-wheeled Kubota tractors with various active tools attached is what I'm really looking for; i.e., rotary tillers and cutters, etc. Also, any inventive modifications, such as shortened bars and added rear wheel(s) for steering, to make handling more user-friendly, for use on dry land.

Any links to small tractors, 2 or 4-wheeled, for sale would be a bonus, considering that the classifieds section is unavailable.

RIMG0178.JPGRIMG0181.JPGMaking maize silage ,each bag weights  25 kg ,and each bag is weighed  .

The yellow pipe is connected  to a  vacuum  pump ,used to suck air out of  the bags , helps to get a good seal in the bag ,and  prevents  wastage .

I counted 10 people  cutting and chopping, mainly  Cambodian 's    they can make about  200 bags a day ,each bag will be sold for 65 Baht ,to local dairy farms .

just a couple that mac my wife has sent me, im in scotland again working,

carrots growing great again,

ka,pow,

and sun flowers i bring the different colour seeds back with me, i bring dalia too and they grow well too,

sod it one of our not so little janet now taking care of our pigeons, she calls them ours she loves them

ca pow.jpg

carrots.jpg

sun flowers.jpg

sun flower 2.jpg

janet feeding pigeons.jpg

janet feeding pigeons1.jpg

On August 16, 2016 at 3:55 AM, rice555 said:

part of my neighbors flock, 80,000++.

rice555

DSC_0015.JPG

Here's some more of the rebuild after the harvest. This was his first time, he used 3 of his 4 boxes and got 75Kg+.

Cleaning out some of the condo's for the next tun. More egg flats to fill all boxes.

Part of the next batch from his JL-s, 150 bowls of them.

rice555

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0013_5.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0008_3.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

On 6/9/2016 at 9:25 PM, kickstart said:

The pick up has about 200 bales on board .

The Sip Law has 650 bales ,they have come about 60 km ,at this time 1 bale is about 35 Baht .

He was just parked up on the road ,as I left him , about 2 kg up the road was a police check point ,I think he was waiting for the police to go home then proceed on ,knowing he will get fined with a load like this , if the police stop him .

All the bales are bound for dairy farms ,rice straw being the main sores of forage /roughage for most dairy cows .

RIMG0121.JPG

RIMG0122.JPG

ahahha no!!

first curve and .. ding dong

This was a few days back, 45 days to raise from eggs to market in the past pic's.

This is from eggs, 7 days and the next batch of critters.

1. is some of the bowls he was still working on, the MT's and the hew hatch.

rice555 

DSC_0013_3.JPG

DSC_0012_3.JPG

DSC_0022_1.JPG

On ‎24‎/‎8‎/‎2559 at 7:07 PM, deepcell said:

ahahha no!!

On ‎24‎/‎8‎/‎2559 at 7:07 PM, deepcell said:

ahahha no!!

Actually  the biggest problem  is puncher's ,one  pick up guy I asked had 250 bales on  board ,if one bale weighs 17 kg ,that would make  a load  of about  4 ton ,the back axel  rear shock  absorbers/leaf springs are from a  6 wheel truck ,but the wheels are still from a pick up .

I see a lot  of these pick ups loaded with   straw ,not  very often  I see a load fall  off ,or a pick up  fall over

On 9/1/2016 at 9:02 PM, kickstart said:

Actually  the biggest problem  is puncher's ,one  pick up guy I asked had 250 bales on  board ,if one bale weighs 17 kg ,that would make  a load  of about  4 ton ,the back axel  rear shock  absorbers/leaf springs are from a  6 wheel truck ,but the wheels are still from a pick up .

I see a lot  of these pick ups loaded with   straw ,not  very often  I see a load fall  off ,or a pick up  fall over

4ton for a pickup is a way too much, even if the suspension was modified, today was going to the farm and right in front of me, there was  a truck loaded with a huge beast (combine harvester), the guy was going about 85km/h what I assumed was fast enough, I overtook it because the scene was frightening!

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of photos from the  SIMA  ASEAN show in  Bangkok, the plough, can not see any one in LOS buying it ,reminds me of  my  UK farming  days, machinery  dealer near  me  has a  second  4 furrow reversible  plough ,from the  UK ,they want 100 000  baht for it .

The  power harrow ,would be   good  for Thailand ,they  make a good seed bed ,this  one  could  be used on  50 hp  tractor ,but  at 177 000 baht  not many takers ,appealing  more  to  the  international  visitor's    than Thai's , same as the plough.

Made by German  company  Lemken, now made in  India .    

RIMG0253.JPG

RIMG0265.JPG

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, kickstart said:

A couple of photos from the  SIMA  ASEAN show in  Bangkok, the plough, can not see any one in LOS buying it ,reminds me of  my  UK farming  days, machinery  dealer near  me  has a  second  4 furrow reversible  plough ,from the  UK ,they want 100 000  baht for it .

The  power harrow ,would be   good  for Thailand ,they  make a good seed bed ,this  one  could  be used on  50 hp  tractor ,but  at 177 000 baht  not many takers ,appealing  more  to  the  international  visitor's    than Thai's , same as the plough.

Made by German  company  Lemken, now made in  India .    

RIMG0253.JPG

RIMG0265.JPG

my roto tiller on the back of my old L200 kabota does a great job for seed bed if i shut the back box up and go slow does a great job, i have time to get off and pick any big stones up,,lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived