French National Arrested In Phuket

webfact

Interesting his fb page.

He is no good at spelling but funny.

He writes down:

" Moi je me la fais belle, palmiers et cocotiers" which means: "I have a good life, palm trees and coconuts" but it's like he is playing with words since

"Moi je me fais la belle" would mean: "I do a bunk".

Anyway not smart to put on fb your work address if you're on the run, not smart to go to embassy to change your passport !

Also, Not smart to rape a disabled person. We even could wonder who is the disabled one.

Well, I'm French with a 100% French name and it could be easy to tell that "yes indeed, Christopher is an English name, not French at all +Verdino is Italian, etc." but it would be not fair. This guy is obviously legally French, that's it. If we follow this path, Zinedine Zidane is not a fully French name. Well WAS NOT a French name. I guess that, like in the UK, Mohammed is the MORE COMMON French name.

Added to that his middle name is Pierre, that's about as French as it gets. Not really sure of the relevance though as names have long since crossed borders, as you say Mohammed is now one of the most popular names for English boys, that would hardly be described as an English name.

However not sure why Manarak has got so worked up about it, one bad Frenchman doesn't make France bad. All countries around the world have bad people, the important thing is to not be one of them.

Definitely one case where it's good that they didn't ask him to re enact his crime

Agreed. Remember the last time they did that?

30172045-01_big.jpg

Ugh, how can anyone forget seeing this?

sick.gif thought i finally got that image deleted from my mind thank you for putting it back again wai2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

He's on Facebook as well...

http://www.facebook....stopher.verdino

very smart advertise in Facebook with open page to everyone where work and hide out when wanted by Police ))) Got 10 points for stupidness..

you have to ask the question though...if the TV detectives can find out his details so easily via Facebook....why couldn't the French cops? A long time ago?

EDIT: I haven't checked his FB page (and I can't be bothered to either)....when did he join FB?

Joined Facebook

January 22, 2011

almost a year ago

Christopher is sure not a French first name, but in France and neighbouring countries, many parents giving "american" names as seen on TV to look "modern". Tyffany (with all different writings), Kevin, Sandy, ...

Or the name from their origin country as Mohammed, Kamel, ...

Edited by Westaurel

He's on Facebook as well...

http://www.facebook....stopher.verdino

very smart advertise in Facebook with open page to everyone where work and hide out when wanted by Police ))) Got 10 points for stupidness..

you have to ask the question though...if the TV detectives can find out his details so easily via Facebook....why couldn't the French cops? A long time ago?

EDIT: I haven't checked his FB page (and I can't be bothered to either)....when did he join FB?

Joined Facebook

January 22, 2011

almost a year ago

Thanks Retell......you'd think there would be some sort of cyber system in place to capture any info the bad guys put online....maybe I've been reading too many books.

As the Thais seem happy sending back wanted people perhaps they would like some country to return Taskin to Thailand as well as all the other rich criminals who do a runner, about time they had some of their overseas criminals back to enjoy the Bangkok Hilton.

RIGHT ON !

Another falang that we don't need here will now go away.

Hope to read one of these every day for about 3-5 years.

C'mon Ying Gov't.

Take out (send away) the trash.

Let's see if you can clean up our country as well as you can 'make' money.

And while I'm on this short rant.

Remember, the problems in the deep south need A LOT of attention too.

They are tearing Thais apart.

Just look at what happened today.

Taxi driver on the way to transporting kids to school shot in the head and chest, killed.(many student witnessed this atrocity).

Sheez, almost everyday someone is shot deep down there for the last many years.