Pizza Company, Burger King, And Swensens Coming To Kata?

NomadJoe

I noticed a couple signboards that show what the new Kata Night Bazaar is supposed to look like when finished. It shows a BK, Pizza Co, and Swensen's Not sure if it's just a theoretical representation of potential tenants or what. If true, there goes any hope of keeping the weight off!!

KataNightBazaar.jpg

I can easily refrain from eating that garbage.

Let me know when Kata gets a taco bell. :-)

In for taco bell, even though bluefin is nearby.

Great tacos at the Bluefin.

Where is Bluefin?

Thaina Road, about midway coming from the traffic lights on your righthand side.

...which is of course nothing like Taco Bell!! smile.png

Agreed. I have eaten at many Taco Bells in the States. Just another fast food joint (poor service, dirty tables, cheap food). At least the Bluefin has some sort of service and atmosphere (if the lady in charge has a good mood laugh.png)

By the way, there was a similar concept drawing of a new shophouse type center on Soi Si Yuan and Soi Cokmakham in Rawai that had a Swensen's and other upper end merchants in their graphic. But none are actually in that development, once it was built...

• Like 1

This photo was lifted from a company called Minor International, They are the franchiser for all the named brands. This picture appears in the franchise literature aimed at corporate franchisees in multiple franchise malls. (similar to Turtle Village Maikhao)

Kata night bazaar logo is just a krispy kreme donut rip off.

Yes it is clearly the same logo with different wording. I have been meaning to take a picture of it and post it on the Krispy Kreme FB page just for fun. The owner of that property is a prick.