Air Asia, Book Ticket, Pay Money, No Ticket, No Email=Con.

fisherd3

Last night I book ticket with Air Asia everything OK, til I get to th last page where it said in big Orange type ' Confirmation Pending' it also said that an email had bee sent to me detailing my itinary.

As of 12 hours later I have no email , no ticket no nothing and have paid 2600thb to Air Asia.

Read the boards it is common, the customer is supposed to phone Malaysia to find out what is going on but Air Asia do not answer the phone.

A straight % Skim to con people out of money , NEVER AIR ASIA AGAIN .

Air Asia Can be cheap but You pay in the end as usual with cheap products.

have you checked to see if the money has been taken.

Also did you type the email correctly? (I sometimes type too fast and miss a letter or two).

I used Air Asia and paid by going to 7/11, easier for me at the time as had no credit card, and I knew that it had been paid.

Also did you type the email correctly? (I sometimes type too fast and miss a letter or two).

I used Air Asia and paid by going to 7/11, easier for me at the time as had no credit card, and I knew that it had been paid.

Thanks for Your interest.

I am 'a member' at Air Asia My email address is in the system.

I bought a ticket last week no problem.

I will check the money but I doubt they say they have taken it (on the final page) and haven't and if they haven't they are still at big fault for saying they have and further misleading the customer.

It should not be up to me to go to the bank to find out the state of affairs and should not be up to the customer to phone Malaysia to chase their paid for ticket without compensation, when they do not answer the phone anyway .

Its all about confusing the customer.

Edited by fisherd3

have you used your credit card to purchase with them before, I remember someone else on here complaining that their credit card was not recognized by the system.

If you have Internet banking should be easy to see if the money has been taken or even a quick call to your credit card company. If taken then follow up.

good luck, now I know why I use the payment at 7/11 option.

• Like 1

Sometimes there is a delay of 24hr before you get emailed the booking/confirmation.

A lot of people using gmail don't seem to realise that the junk box is a little hidden away, compared to hotmail.

It's good to become 'a member' of AA, so much faster when booking a ticket.

Without wanting to go off-topic, beano2274 could you give a few hints re. paying at 7/11, please? Would suit me...

Cheers, AaAa

I have flown AA probably 50 times this past few years and never the slightest problem from payment to landing (except for the annoyingly cramped check-in area ever since they moved to DM). I have even discovered the secret to actually getting their promo rates which, oddly enough, is related to scoring a date with one of their babe hostesses. Send me 50b. and I'll fill you in.

I have flown AA probably 50 times this past few years and never the slightest problem from payment to landing (except for the annoyingly cramped check-in area ever since they moved to DM). I have even discovered the secret to actually getting their promo rates which, oddly enough, is related to scoring a date with one of their babe hostesses. Send me 50b. and I'll fill you in.

50 Baht? Do we get a free pic of the girl with that deal?

Thanks for Your interest.

I am 'a member' at Air Asia My email address is in the system.

I bought a ticket last week no problem.

I will check the money but I doubt they say they have taken it (on the final page) and haven't and if they haven't they are still at big fault for saying they have and further misleading the customer.

It should not be up to me to go to the bank to find out the state of affairs and should not be up to the customer to phone Malaysia to chase their paid for ticket without compensation, when they do not answer the phone anyway .

Its all about confusing the customer.

If you completed the transaction you will have noticed the confirmation screen and transaction number on your computer for you to be able to refer to when you contact them?