True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

As long as footy in english, which I think it will be, then I'm happy.

This is one of the areas that concerns me. I haven't signed up yet for CTH, and still waiting for some unexpected shoe to drop. If bangkok blue (who seems very much on top of things), isn't 100% sure the transmission is going to be in English, then where does that leave us dummies ? Watching football without English commentary is worth zero money to me.

I doubt very much that it wouldn't have english commentary, and even if it didn't, as long as you can see the game then theres no problem unless of course that your team has bought so many new players that you don't know what they look like laugh.png

Process of elimination always works for me Alfie !laugh.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here on Samui I went to the Astra shop by Tesco to see how much it would cost me The owner of the shop is confident that the new provider of the EPL will have boxes and dishes on the island b4 the new season begins so he told me to wait as the price per month would be 850 maybe he was full of BS but I will give it a couple of weeks It is my belief that there are conditions tied to being awarded to the EPL such as providing all those who want it if this is correct maybe we should all start emailing the EPL to ask what the hell is going on in Thailand !!!!!!!!!

Here on Samui I went to the Astra shop by Tesco to see how much it would cost me The owner of the shop is confident that the new provider of the EPL will have boxes and dishes on the island b4 the new season begins so he told me to wait as the price per month would be 850 maybe he was full of BS but I will give it a couple of weeks It is my belief that there are conditions tied to being awarded to the EPL such as providing all those who want it if this is correct maybe we should all start emailing the EPL to ask what the hell is going on in Thailand !!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you need to find a CTH agent on the island as they will get the boxes first, if there isn't one then god knows what happens !

Is that the "Astro" shop, Lamai or Chaweng and where in relation to Tesco's? Thanks in advancethumbsup.gif

Just checked the EPL channel test signal and there is an option for english.

Might sound a stupid question,but is the cth picture coming through cable,or through a satellite dish?,cth in bkk said they would need to come to my business to determine whick one the pic would come via.

PST.

Might sound a stupid question,but is the cth picture coming through cable,or through a satellite dish?,cth in bkk said they would need to come to my business to determine whick one the pic would come via.

PST.

Both I believe,due to a lack of cabled streets here in Thailand they are offering the service via satellite also,obviously to get a wider customer base.

Some will get it through cable those like me will have to go satellite route.

• Like 1

PST.

Both I believe,due to a lack of cabled streets here in Thailand they are offering the service via satellite also,obviously to get a wider customer base.

Thanks,so there is no difference in picture quality no matter which one you get?

PST.

PST.

Thanks,so there is no difference in picture quality no matter which one you get?

PST.

I'm assuming the channel line up and quality will be the same with both,the only exception being reliability,as with a satellite heavy rain,sun outages etc are common with a temporary loss of transmission,this may not be as prevalent with cable.

• Like 1

I have done that already no response from them at EPL sent e mail 10 days ago

• Like 1

I have done that already no response from them at EPL sent e mail 10 days ago

I also live on Samui and got my wife who is Thai to phone the number on CTH website ,she spoke to a girl on the phone who has put us on a 15 day waiting list,we were quoted 4258 baht to install satellite and box,966 baht for the first month then 899 baht every month if you are paying monthly,They told us if they don't contact within 15 days to ring again.Dont sound to promising for the start of season but at least they are starting to get their act together.

Well I took the bull by the horns and had the satellite installed for around 4500 baht, however have to wait 3 days for them (CTH) to send a password code to my installer so he can activate the system. No money paid upfront however, which is unusual for Thailand. If you wait for the cable system, you will be waiting for ever, cos I signed up for it on 28th April in Udon and nobody has ever contacted me about it. Not very professional IMHO but hey TIT

Last season when I watch tv and select channel True Sport 1 I alway see the EPL Teams play with each other. But now maybe I can't see it On True sport 1 anymore sad.png

thai visa=teak door

true sport=CTH

• Like 1

Yes they are.

Good stuff.

I echo what Alfie Conn said earlier as long as I have my PL/sports and sky news I couldn't really give 2 hoots about the rest. Will miss CNBC though.

Sounds like a daft question but how is the fox sports news presented? It is similar to sky sports news, a 24 hour news channel, and where is it broadcasted from?

Last season when I watch tv and select channel True Sport 1 I alway see the EPL Teams play with each other. But now maybe I can't see it On True sport 1 anymore sad.png

thai visa=teak door

true sport=CTH

True Sport = CTH? What's you mean by that? True sport is Sport Channel that Owner by TrueVision why you say it= CTH? Sorry I don't understand can you explain me?

Yes they are.

Good stuff.

I echo what Alfie Conn said earlier as long as I have my PL/sports and sky news I couldn't really give 2 hoots about the rest. Will miss CNBC though.

Sounds like a daft question but how is the fox sports news presented? It is similar to sky sports news, a 24 hour news channel, and where is it broadcasted from?

Hong Kong I think :)

Last season when I watch tv and select channel True Sport 1 I alway see the EPL Teams play with each other. But now maybe I can't see it On True sport 1 anymore Posted Image

thai visa=teak door

true sport=CTH

True Sport = CTH? What's you mean by that? True sport is Sport Channel that Owner by TrueVision why you say it= CTH? Sorry I don't understand can you explain me?

Same same but different!

All a bit of a shambles then. Latest in Pattaya is boxes arrive on the 20th.

Now whos wetting his knickers. It was always going to be a shambles from the outset.

I'm not going to apologise for being optimistic about something, but yea it does look that way doesn't it.

Not holding me breath for the 20th and there seems to be different prices being banded about.

They will get there in the end as they have spent too much money not to make it work, but I fancy there will be a bit more pain on route.

All a bit of a shambles then. Latest in Pattaya is boxes arrive on the 20th.

Now whos wetting his knickers. It was always going to be a shambles from the outset.

I'm not going to apologise for being optimistic about something, but yea it does look that way doesn't it.

Not holding me breath for the 20th and there seems to be different prices being banded about.

They will get there in the end as they have spent too much money not to make it work, but I fancy there will be a bit more pain on route.

No apology necessary, but these things take time. I think better to give it a few more weeks until they get established. Other than that if still no joy there is always

http://www.vipboxsports.me/ to fall back on. Many HD streams for the EPL.

thai visa=teak door

true sport=CTH

Same same but different!

Oh by the way did CTH Install the new Sport Channel That broadcast EPL Yet Bangkok Blue?