How Many Active Thai Visa Forum Members Are There?

Fookhaht

IMHO disragarding reocurring trolls. The amount of active posters over a 12 month period is not hard to submise!

Also you must take into account the lurkers and information seekers which ammount for the majority of the traffic and pay per click revenue.

I too would pay for a polo shirt.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still haven't got the No of active members?

Are the administrators paid?

I find Thaivisa the best forum about Thailand, I got a lot of good info about almost everything: places, cars, bikes and so on, keep up the good workwai2.gif

It's a shame there are so many whiners here, it looks like not all are happy here, don't understand why they just pack and leave, I would.

As @ krisb was mentioning Thai Visa T shirts (if they exist)

They do. I have one - it's actually a polo shirt rather than a T shirt.

I've got a t-shirt with Farang written on it in Thai script. I think George gave them out in 2003/4?

• Like 1

I have one too..... I think at the time they were designed they took into account the largest member possible, I use it as a duvet cover.

• Like 1

I have one too..... I think at the time they were designed they took into account the largest member possible, I use it as a duvet cover.

I am confused, Your not talking about a condom are you? Hmm. TV condoms...could be a big seller (more puns intended).

• Like 1

As @ krisb was mentioning Thai Visa T shirts (if they exist) IMO Thai Visa T Shirts would probably be a good idea! but needing to be unique, perhaps having to win one for some well thought out deed, or accomplishment or other,would make them sought after and could be a highly respected,and proud to wear item,rather than just another bought T Shirt!. maybe it could attract new members,as well?

How about a "I was banned from ThaiVisa" T-shirt?

too common

As @ krisb was mentioning Thai Visa T shirts (if they exist) IMO Thai Visa T Shirts would probably be a good idea! but needing to be unique, perhaps having to win one for some well thought out deed, or accomplishment or other,would make them sought after and could be a highly respected,and proud to wear item,rather than just another bought T Shirt!. maybe it could attract new members,as well?

Yeh, l should have one. laugh.png

Also George Id like to buy a nice Thai Visa Forum t shirt, where are these available?

Can you ask Rooo where mine is as well please?

He seems to have mislaid it....blink.png

Sorry smokie, that one didn't fit. I asked George & they ran out of kids sizes.
  • Like 1

As I like to be mysterious/anonymous regarding my JT identity here, I always thought it would be fun if lots of people were wearing t-shirts saying Jingthing. Then people would wonder is that the real Jingthing? Not like I imagined him! Of course it wouldn't be because I wouldn't be caught dead in a such a shirt. Oh yeah. I'm tripping. Never mind!

But you would not be allowed into the parties then.

As I like to be mysterious/anonymous regarding my JT identity here, I always thought it would be fun if lots of people were wearing t-shirts saying Jingthing. Then people would wonder is that the real Jingthing? Not like I imagined him! Of course it wouldn't be because I wouldn't be caught dead in a such a shirt. Oh yeah. I'm tripping. Never mind!

Watch where you walk then.

Also George Id like to buy a nice Thai Visa Forum t shirt, where are these available?

Can you ask Rooo where mine is as well please?

He seems to have mislaid it....blink.png

Your size is not available. laugh.png

Make mine size f for fat. (whoever says rice doesnt make you fat is lying)

As I'm tall and slim, I require a large. Is your'e credit card accepted?

Define active. I walk to the kitchen 2 or 3 times and return the same amount.

Browsing through some old threads, I noticed the words RIP below some members' avatars. Possibly defined as inactive.

Not the greatest of taste. Many of these deceased members have good friends among current members. The loss of them would not seem to be a good subject for humour.

Members marked RIP is confirmed dead members.

How does TV know when a member dies? None of my Farang friends are members. If I died, TV would not know.

Can I have one of these please?

How does TV know when a member dies? None of my Farang friends are members. If I died, TV would not know.

It's nearly always due to someone reporting it in a topic on TV or passing the information on to the mods/admins. Other mechanisms are publication in a media source and recognized by someone and posted.

I'll wear a Jingthing T shirt if you answer my PM. If you have fallen out with me for some reason, then I apologise.

Can I have one of these please?

In preparation right ?