Hotel Stay

Bucko

Heads up for anybody interested-- I was thinking of staying in the Absoulute Bangla Suites--after looking at their online promotion---

i was wanted to enquire about their rules about bringing in a " friend" {lady } ] to stay overnight -- so I sent an email to them----here it is-------Comments ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your enquiry.

Please note that joiner fee costs THB 1,500 per night inclusive of

breakfast.

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Sales & Marketing Department

Chuthathip Nunoi (Au)| Absolute World Group

Full credit to you for asking about this BEFORE you book and pay a deposit, or pay for your stay in full. Many people have had arguments with hotel staff over this very issue when they are told of the "fee" at a later point in time.

I suggest you send them another email and say, "1500 baht for a lady to stay in my room is too expensive. Me and my 10 friends will stay at a different hotel for our holiday." smile.pngsmile.png

Edited by NamKangMan

Full credit to you for asking about this BEFORE you book and pay a deposit, or pay for your stay in full. Many people have had arguments with hotel staff over this very issue when they are told of the "fee" at a later point in time.

I suggest you send them another email and say, "1500 baht for a lady to stay in my room is too expensive. Me and my 10 friends will stay at a different hotel for our holiday." smile.pngsmile.png

Spot on ...

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Spot on ...

never mind

Edited by Shot

Spot on ...

never mind

Never mind ?????

Why are they called "joiners".

Do they do some carpentry while they are there?

It is because of the sounds they make. Some could be mistaken for cutting wood with a not so sharp saw. Eeh, eeh, eeh, oh. ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Absolute rip off

why?

The whole Absolute company is the rip off.

While I agree with that, the joiner fee is really up to the OP. Accept it or not, but don't moan about it. Which is I might add exactly what he is doing, not moaning, he is probably just trying to get a discussion started here. And as we know, that is really easy :)

Absolute rip off

why?

The whole Absolute company is the rip off.

While I agree with that, the joiner fee is really up to the OP. Accept it or not, but don't moan about it. Which is I might add exactly what he is doing, not moaning, he is probably just trying to get a discussion started here. And as we know, that is really easy smile.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's quite right---just a discussion to get some other/s point of view---for the record--I always stay at the C&N--and I was considering a change when I spotted an online promotion for July with a booking agent here in N.Z---$300 nz--approx 7500 baht for 7 nights--but it's back to the good 'ol C&N for me in July---thanks folks for your learned input wai2.gif