Karma Exists.......and I Can Prove It.

theblether

I was in BKK for a quick medical procedure ( an attempt to remove my positive story gland so I could fit in on Thaivisa, sorry to report it failed ), and!!

I contacted a friend who just so happens to be a TV member to ask her to book a room in my regular hotel in Chiang Mai, only to be told that the hotel was fully booked.

sad.png

However!!.......said friend informed me that she was heading off on holiday herself and I could have her outstanding executive suite free of charge for as long as I wanted.

drunk.gif

Said friend said it was Karma as I make a point of bringing in various items for her every time I travel to Thailand. Personally speaking I do that because I can, not in the expectation of a reward.

smile.png

I've actually felt quite guilty about being the recipient of such largesse so I've been out every morning giving alms to the Monks

525567_501523786552615_485828833_n.jpg

Which has cost me a fortune sad.png However!!

I've decided I like Karma.........and to my gracious pal and fellow TV member **n***, I would like to say thank you very much for your unexpected kindness, and even more so for opening my eyes to the gentle positivity of Karma.

So the bad news ( for some of you ) is.............theblether is even more positive than he was before!!

Fabulous. wai.gif

• Like 1

Is it that cold in CM now?

It's gone very warm in the last 4 days.......sweltering smile.png

Freezing here....no karma talk please....I'm wondering what I did to deserve it! tongue.png

Anyway its good to hear what goes around and all that....she is a lovely lassie your pal...wai2.gif

• Like 1

Is it that cold in CM now?

It's gone very warm in the last 4 days.......sweltering smile.png

Freezing here....no karma talk please....I'm wondering what I did to deserve it! tongue.png

Anyway its good to hear what goes around and all that....she is a lovely lassie your pal...wai2.gif

You nearly let the cat out of the bag with that last comment there Smokie...............whistling.gif

• Like 2

So theblether ... are you really saying that you pulled an all-nighter and this was the morning Bongo Band?

post-104736-0-89837300-1360668076_thumb.

I'm a karma believer ... so is it 'Hail Marys' or visit the local Temple and make merit?

BTW ... nice post and photo ... thumbsup.gif

Edited by David48

If karma existed....would innocent children be treated as they are at times ?

No, but occasionally the USA sends in a NUKE that blows up a few of those that abuse children.

I half believe in karma. Ever since I started being nice to everyone and ignoring the grumpy types, nice things have happened to me.

No, but occasionally the USA sends in a NUKE that blows up a few of those that abuse children.

I half believe in karma. Ever since I started being nice to everyone and ignoring the grumpy types, nice things have happened to me.

Do you recommend it ?

I might try it.

How long do you have to do it for ?

I don't believe karma is a magical thing like do bad and you will be born a crippled monkey in the next life.

It's simple, be an ass and people will not like you, not magical just a direct result of your actions, It gets confused and mixed with tribal beliefs.

Would gather you know little about quantum machines or quantum symmetry. Have a read, may take a few years to understand. All that could be, can be. It is only the observation that makes it appear real. Jim

I don't believe karma is a magical thing like do bad and you will be born a crippled monkey in the next life.

It's simple, be an ass and people will not like you, not magical just a direct result of your actions, It gets confused and mixed with tribal beliefs.

Would gather you know little about quantum machines or quantum symmetry. Have a read, may take a few years to understand. All that could be, can be. It is only the observation that makes it appear real. Jim

so if no one is observing something does it cease to exist

well obviously.....no one knows,

but in 'the best fit' scenario it does exist

and all science at those levels, mostly quantum, is 'best fit' as no one can 'see' it happening but can measure results.

the firing of sub atomic particles thru 2 holes experiment has not been figured out yet after nearly 100 years!

we dont know shit, evolutionary we are 5 minutes past apes :D

I/m drinking and we are talking about deep things.

A photon of light never sees the passing of time, a quantum particle exists in all places at any precised time.

The passing of time is an illusion seen by our perception, just as in a book. we read each page, but the book was written and the start an finish is there.

Or perhaps a better way is you are driving down a road to the beach, time is passing, the road behind does not cease to exist and the beach head is not created when you arrive. Jim

well obviously.....no one knows,

but in 'the best fit' scenario it does exist

and all science at those levels, mostly quantum, is 'best fit' as no one can 'see' it happening but can measure results.

the firing of sub atomic particles thru 2 holes experiment has not been figured out yet after nearly 100 years!

we dont know shit, evolutionary we are 5 minutes past apes biggrin.png

You no doubt posted using electrons and fiber optics, the theory and quantum mechanizes may have some way to go, but it got here and that's quantum mechanics. Deep subject and I have finished 8 big beers\ \]and some wine. Time for bed. Jim

I/m drinking and we are talking about deep things.

A photon of light never sees the passing of time, a quantum particle exists in all places at any precised time.

The passing of time is an illusion seen by our perception, just as in a book. we read each page, but the book was written and the start an finish is there.

Or perhaps a better way is you are driving down a road to the beach, time is passing, the road behind does not cease to exist and the beach head is not created when you arrive. Jim

well thats obvious, but what has that got to do with anything here whatsoever.

off coarse time does not exist in the physical sense as it is a measurment, without it however bargirls would not know how to charge as short time and long time would not excist and they would have to find new ways to charge, perhaps by the kilo.

yes this is karma

buddhist belive your last life you get what you make in your next life and this life, you reap what you sow

sometimes it can seem harsh but this is buddhist way.

If you believe in karma you have to agree. But...

not quite PC to say in public , i can remember a famous footballer got in trouble for saying something similar in a press conference.

@ OP, nice post and picture !

yes this is karma

buddhist belive your last life you get what you make in your next life and this life, you reap what you sow

an exelent example of how religions are used by the elites to control the masses, "you are poor, it is your your deserved karma, accept it and maybe you will be better off next life" ...... people are questioning and rejecting this belief, changes are happening.
  • Like 2

Karma is not about this life alone, but many lives.

You will not be punished for your evil or anger, your evil or anger will punish you.

Do good, if you can not do good, then do no harm. Jim

Good, harm, these are just human inventions, there is no good or harm, ask a fox when it kills a chicken and then doesnt eat it, Everyday when you drive your car you will kill millions of insects, the whole thing is ridiculous as per religion. No people =no religion or karma.

• Like 1

yes this is karma

an exelent example of how religions are used by the elites to control the masses, "you are poor, it is your your deserved karma, accept it and maybe you will be better off next life" ...... people are questioning and rejecting this belief, changes are happening.

Thank goodness!!

If a man makes a statement and his wife is not around; is he still wrong?