Where To Watch Real Madrid Rip Apart Manchester Utd?

Jayroo

Uh....England?

If that's too far, you can check with some popular bars known for showing sports (UN Irish Pub, Chiang Mai Saloon, and probably many others I don't know about) and ask if they plan to discreetly stay open for this popular game. If not, you can look for an all night Thai restaurant bar that shows sports. There is one on Thanon Sri Phum (the east west road on the north side of the old city) about halfway between Chang Phuak Gate and Rider's Corner Bar that usually shows football, but the clientelle will be mostly Thai. I haven't eaten there for some time, but the last time I did the food was pretty good and beer prices reasonable.

The match isnt on true vision,only cable,such as Sophon,which will be in thai,so a thai place could be a good place to go,they love man poo for some reason

The match is on True visions.

Which channel? I just looked through there online guide. No sign of it live, only replayed tomorrow

The match isnt on true vision,only cable,such as Sophon,which will be in thai,so a thai place could be a good place to go,they love man poo for some reason

The match is on True visions.

Which channel? I just looked through there online guide. No sign of it live, only replayed tomorrow

I watched it on True Sport 1 same Channel as the Celtic-Juventus game the day before.

It might not have been in the on-line guide, but it was certainly on the True TV menu, as I set a reminder.

^^ 1:1. Unlucky.

That sure doesn't sound like a game where Madrid whipped United.

Right it doesn't, the away goal counts as double in the event of a tie in the second game at Old Trafford.......and that makes United favourites IMO.

That just will give Madrid the motivation they need to smash em at ol' trafford. BTW where did fergie find that thug number 4 from? did he bail him out from the local jail to act like a thug on the pitch, I didn't see him play football at all. Anyway Madrid will still go through, Mourinho is too smart for Fergie.

Did you have any luck? I found a place to watch them not take Man U apart.

yeah I found a place too, was a good spot. anyway we'll see in two weeks, it's a very open game, but Madrid have done well many times in the past at Old Trafford, so I think they will go through. Especially since Ronaldo knows the ground really well too, he should be back to form, he looked confused in the first leg.

. Especially since Ronaldo knows the ground really well too, he should be back to form, he looked confused in the first leg.

It's not a golf course, its a football pitch laugh.png

So you've never played football before I take it?

Edited by Jayroo