Russian Accused Of Shoplifting From Central Festival Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Russian accused of shoplifting from Central Festival Pattaya Beach

russia-42.jpg

PATTAYA:--A 32 year old Russian woman was allegedly caught shoplifting at Central Festival Pattaya Beach on Sunday Night and is accused of taking almost 6,000 Baht’s worth of goods from the shopping newsjscenter.

Suspicions were aroused when Security Guards spotted Miss Ksenia Sedova carrying a large red Central branded plastic bag which contained one small item. She was followed into a number of stores and in one of them was seen to crouch down and place items inside the bag, making no attempt to pay for them before leaving.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/75213/russian-accused-shoplifting-central-festival-pattaya-beach-2/

footer_n.gif2013-02-18

shopplifting ,making out on the beaches in front of everybody ,going berserk in shops ,good to see Pattaya is getting so many "quality" tourists from Russia,

the good thing is they have spread out to other parts of the Kingdom as well,not in Isaan yet though,and for herhit-the-fan.gif

Its all over Miss Sedova You’re Nicked

russshop.jpg

PATTAYA:--Staff at Central Festival Mall on Pattaya Beach are fast becoming experts in spotting shopaholics without dosh as some tourists seem to be increasingly turning to theft as a method of acquiring the latest fashion without paying.

Sunday night was the turn of a 32 year old woman, reported to be Russian who, as other have done before her, “shopped till she dropped” but, in her case, without paying.

It should have clicked with the dumbest of the dumb by now that shoplifters here are not treated to a slap on the wrists by security guards as in Europe but considered as thieves

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/russian-shop-thief-caught-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-02-18

Thousand and thousands of Russians are flooding into Pattaya now and so according to the law of averages some of them will be shoplifters.I would make her pay for the goods she stole and then deport her back to Russia.As she is not bad looking she might do the police 'a favour' and get of Scot free.

Expat briefing yesterday said 60+% of tourists now visiting Pattaya are Russian speakers.

60% seriously? I knew there were a lot of them but didn't think they had become an overwhelming majority. Thought the Brits were still in the lead there. But I suppose I'm thinking in terms of residents, not tourists. But does not one become the other eventually?

Expat briefing yesterday said 60+% of tourists now visiting Pattaya are Russian speakers.

60% seriously? I knew there were a lot of them but didn't think they had become an overwhelming majority. Thought the Brits were still in the lead there. But I suppose I'm thinking in terms of residents, not tourists. But does not one become the other eventually?

Just go to the tourist beaches around Pattaya, or where this person was, and the number of people speaking in Russian is amazing. According to property magazine article, the largest group of foreigners buying condos at 10M baht+ is Russian. I was looking at condos a year ago, cheaper price, Russians were the majority being shown the display apartments.

Its all over Miss Sedova You’re Nicked

russshop.jpg

PATTAYA:--Staff at Central Festival Mall on Pattaya Beach are fast becoming experts in spotting shopaholics without dosh as some tourists seem to be increasingly turning to theft as a method of acquiring the latest fashion without paying.

Sunday night was the turn of a 32 year old woman, reported to be Russian who, as other have done before her, “shopped till she dropped” but, in her case, without paying.

It should have clicked with the dumbest of the dumb by now that shoplifters here are not treated to a slap on the wrists by security guards as in Europe but considered as thieves

Full story:http://www.pattaya10...caught-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-02-18

Ironically, in view of previous comments, she's got a face like a smacked arse. Nothing personal intended, just an observation.

• Like 1

shopplifting ,making out on the beaches in front of everybody ,going berserk in shops ,good to see Pattaya is getting so many "quality" tourists from Russia,

Yes the Brits don't shoplift do they ?

Trash people everywhere not just Russians.

Well i seem to be reading quite a lot of stories about Russian shoplifters and none about Brits ,do you think its a news blackout on British shoplifters?

whoops double post.

Edited by thenervoussurgeon
  • Like 1

Yes the Brits don't shoplift do they ?

Trash people everywhere not just Russians.

Well i seem to be reading quite a lot of stories about Russian shoplifters and none about Brits ,do you think its a news blackout on British shoplifters?

whoops double post.

I also hear almost nothing about Dutch criminals are we better as English higher quality or just lower in volume.

Think before you bash