Do You Get Mad When Your Wife/gf Speaks Thai With Another Expat/tourist?

rct99q

Great!!! Dave isn't coming. It's too hot. <deleted>. Fancy coming over for a few pints instead?

No problem a next time but you will be drinking ill be talking, but I need to get ready to go to the hospital soon. Minor surgery to get rid of some sinus problem.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday mo

Oops!!! hahahaha Wrong window....Apologies....'kin 'ell....Sundays....

are you sure you haven't had those pints already. or a honest multitasking mistake biggrin.png

Sunday Morning syndrome! Supposed to be going fishing for Bulls and Rays but Dave has pussied out so it's looking like ales at home as he's got the boat....

@Banzai

Used to live and work in Glasgow ........ once was enough.

@Blether

What happened to the little girl you were helping?

You got loads of likes for telling us all how you were gonna help her.

I'm still helping her....her father died in November,

• Like 1

Good on ya.

You know the background of the story Tommo, you know what my concern / complaint was.......in the end the man died, until her Canadian family does the right thing I'll pay the school fees etc. If they don't do the right thing then I'll pay the fess for the next ten years, and I'll be proud to do so.

I'll be even prouder if her Canadian brothers take care of her.

The thread is a cracker......I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I earn more than in a day than most of you guys earn in a month......if I have handcuffs on their golden......I'll swan in to Thailand for three months on 30 March and let my co-directors run the business, but I'm the CEO.

I'll fly in and fly out every month at my companies expense after that......and if Thailand goes pear shaped, well........so sad too bad, I'll go somewhere else.

All I can see on this thread is pathetic insecurity and jealousy, the day I think it's an achievement buying a £500 flight hand me a rope.

Some of you guys really don't know how pathetic you are........no marks hanging on for grim death to a fading dream, no marks that couldn't hack it in the West.

Richard Branson is a businessman and also a CEO.

Fred Bloggs the taxi owner is also a businessman,maybe if he owns more than one taxi he can call himself a CEO.

By the time I was your age I was already a millionaire,yet I still think it's an achievement if I can buy a £500 flight,if other people think it's OK for them to pay over the odds,be it for a plane ticket or a cup of coffee,more fool them.

During one period in my life,I had a finance company,amazing how many people I came into contact with,who gave all the appearances of being rich,large house,expensive car or cars etc,etc.In many cases they were only fooling themselves.

What happened to your girlfriend with the leg tattoo?.

THEBLETHER

Pay attention........I dumped her ages ago, anyway any property I own is owned outright, I'm debt free......what is it to you? are you jealous?

Jealous of What?

I live here in beautiful Thailand,lovely weather,food etc,fairly easy going,if you can ignore the rampant corruption.No need to work again,no money troubles.

While you have to live and work in Glasgow(oh my Budda)with all those smiling people(HaHa) The only things that you have that is better than I, is good medical facilities,no corruption,and fellow motorist who know how to drive without endangering your life.

Never mind at least you can make frequent tourist trips to sample the lives of us ex-pats.

• Like 1

I earn more than in a day than most of you guys earn in a month......if I have handcuffs on their golden......I'll swan in to Thailand for three months on 30 March and let my co-directors run the business, but I'm the CEO.

I'll fly in and fly out every month at my companies expense after that......and if Thailand goes pear shaped, well........so sad too bad, I'll go somewhere else.

All I can see on this thread is pathetic insecurity and jealousy, the day I think it's an achievement buying a £500 flight hand me a rope.

Some of you guys really don't know how pathetic you are........no marks hanging on for grim death to a fading dream, no marks that couldn't hack it in the West.

Fred Bloggs the taxi owner is also a businessman,maybe if he owns more than one taxi he can call himself a CEO.

By the time I was your age I was already a millionaire,yet I still think it's an achievement if I can buy a £500 flight,if other people think it's OK for them to pay over the odds,be it for a plane ticket or a cup of coffee,more fool them.

During one period in my life,I had a finance company,amazing how many people I came into contact with,who gave all the appearances of being rich,large house,expensive car or cars etc,etc.In many cases they were only fooling themselves.

THEBLETHER

Pay attention........I dumped her ages ago, anyway any property I own is owned outright, I'm debt free......what is it to you? are you jealous?

Jealous of What?

I live here in beautiful Thailand,lovely weather,food etc,fairly easy going,if you can ignore the rampant corruption.No need to work again,no money troubles.

While you have to live and work in Glasgow(oh my Budda)with all those smiling people(HaHa) The only things that you have that is better than I, is good medical facilities,no corruption,and fellow motorist who know how to drive without endangering your life.

Never mind at least you can make frequent tourist trips to sample the lives of us ex-pats.

I don't have to work nontabury.......I just enjoy making more money than I'll ever need.

I don't have to work nontabury.......I just enjoy making more money than I'll ever need.

One hopes for a hefty donation to the Heavy Drinker Foundation for Fallen Women.

It's a local based chariddy for whom I do a lot of work for. They're based in Morning Night bar on Soi 4.

THEBLETHER

Jealous of What?

TheBlether

Sorry but you've gone down in my estimation,your working for what?.to earn more money than you'll ever need,just think what you've just wrote. Remember the richest people are to be found in the Grave Yards. Your only here once,it's not a practice run,you could die tomorrow,what good will your money be to you then, sure keep some aside in case you don't die tomorrow,but to earn more than you'll ever need,that's stupid. In my life I've come across many people who did not work TO live,they instead decided to live To work,sure some of them became very rich,but they never had a life.It!s all about balance.

I remember reading the start of this thread and then not bothering. When I noticed it was now 8 pages had a look at the last page......<deleted>!

Can someone give me a quick management summary of how it has gone from the OPs title to ? whatever it is now - seems more interesting but i can't be bothered reading 150 or more posts smile.png

I remember reading the start of this thread and then not bothering. When I noticed it was now 8 pages had a look at the last page......<deleted>!

Can someone give me a quick management summary of how it has gone from the OPs title to ? whatever it is now - seems more interesting but i can't be bothered reading 150 or more posts smile.png

First you should join the, "I'm too important to read the whole thread brigade."

No time........wink.png

• Like 2

First you should join the, "I'm too important to read the whole thread brigade."

There is a scottish poster that likes this, and yet he is a member of the "I'm too important to read your posts but of course I will reply since it ups my impressive post count brigade."

He is also a member of the "with a zillion posts I can call anyone a prick, and I earn a lot of money too brigade".

Alledgedly.

• Like 1

the thread is all about some Scottish bloke who likes to tell us ex-pats all about his fantastic life and how rich he is.....no idea what that has to do with a foreigner/Thai couple talking Thai in a conversion, but then again this forum is all about The Blether....

• Like 1

So does it upset you when an expat, tourist (foreigner) talks with your

girlfriend or wife in Thai and not always including you in the

conversation. Some partners know excellent Thai and I find it very

useful practice to talk with fellow foreigners as it helps me with my

Thai, but most of the time the partners know a bit of bar Thai and that

is it.

I don't give my wife the opportunity to interact with Thai women who have foreign male partners.

Prevents all sorts of trouble.

The last part sounds like good advise. Otherwise, they will share stories of who bought who what.

I not speak Isaan but with google translator iPhone and iPad is easy to talk with the people I write something in German and the phone talk thai!

no. Not really.
Try again. A customer of mine had downloaded a smartphone application, typed in something in English or German, and the phone spoke perfect Thai, and displayed a perfectly written Thai text. Must admit it was a simple sentence though (I will go home), not sure if it would function well with something more complicated.

So perhaps you need to find out first. Then tell me to try again?

This whole thing started going off track at Post #3

With my albeit limited exposure to the ultra wealthy I have made 2 observations:

-- They hate talking about money (except for maybe Donald Trump)

-- They love to hang around with persons who don't give a sh-t about money.

when my gf talks thai or english to a farang ,

it,s 2000 bht ST. no problem har sip, har sip ,

i do not have to worry about money , she is a good little earner for me .

especially , in these hard times

p.s . i have more than enough money , i not need work

maybe , this post should be moved to the porkie pies topic .

wai2.gif