Why Thais Always Change There Phone Numbers?

Sandman77

Hello!

Also when you have good friends in Thailand , that told after stay long time together over a half year , and longer yes you can always call me , if I come first time to Thailand I met a friendly old man from Bangkok we travel around many times together , but now when I called him he hang up the phone, his son send a email that he got problems with Chang beer!

This situation not happen only one time it happen always year after year !

Sometime some friends from the past call me, you visit me when you come back, give me the new phone number!

When I want call, it says welcome to call back service..

No response to any email nothing!

Iam not talking about a bar woman that have 10 lovers and for each one a separate phone number!

I think , after nearly 10 years come to Thailand, you have only friends for the moment, and not forever!

In western wold, the fast living time, and overworked in the company's results in the same time, that a long friendship is impossible, no matter where you go!

One of my friends give the thai woman a gps smartphone then he see always on the location map that she not stay on the place she told him before!

Another question are the woman in other Asian countrys same bad lie then in thailand, or is the situation better , in the Philippines or Indonesia?

One of my friends give the thai woman a gps smartphone then he see always on the location map that she not stay on the place she told him before! Another question are the woman in other Asian countrys same bad lie then in thailand, or is the situation better , in the Philippines or Indonesia?

And you have been here how long again?

In the USA - people buy phones and service from with a 'No Contract' deal. Very often these people cannot pay the service on a given month - then it goes to two months. After two months the account is dropped - the number is issued to someone else. So very quickly it is difficult - impossible to contact them. This happens all the time with people I hire for yard work, house cleaning, etc. I suspect with the SIM card purchase ability in Thailand at local shops - that much the same thing is happening .. A person finds that they can't pay a service renewal for a while or they changing Service Providers, or the problem of lost and stolen phones ... then the same result happens ... no ability to contact them after a while. Or maybe the phone gets passed down to a niece or nephew - son or daughter ... and they do not want to talk with people they don't know. Phones have become a commodity not much different in life span than a Slurpee from 7-11.

One of my friends give the thai woman a gps smartphone then he see always on the location map that she not stay on the place she told him before! Another question are the woman in other Asian countrys same bad lie then in thailand, or is the situation better , in the Philippines or Indonesia?

I hate that location map thingy, I made a post on my missus's facebook page and the location it gave was at ClubXXX as I was sitting in a ocffee shop in that proximity. All my wife's friends and family saw that I was at ClubXXX shock1.gif

You seem to have gone well off-topic in your own thread. Do other farangs in other farang countries do this? (Note: This is a rhetorical question. Please do not attempt to answer, otherwise, we'd have to deal with even more unintelligible gibberish).

Can you really find me a bar girl who's only had 10 lovers?

That should be easy. They all say that this is their first day 'at work' and you're the first Farang they have met. smile.png

and those who say "i lubb you long time" had 11 lovers wink.png