The Happy Thread

N47HAN

Reading the forum, and talking a lot to tourists, consistently I get the impression that tourists feel happier than expats. Tourists keep telling me how much they like it here, and how mega friendly the Thai people are.

Great weather all the year round

Not expensive to live here

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

Plenty of good resaurants

Entertainment especially reading this forum

etc etc

Careful. NKM will beg to differ.

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

etc etc

You forgot cheap taxis

Lack of law enforcement makes it a lot more flexible with the choices you make when driving

Lots of babes around

We can be positive it seems clap2.gif .

A happy note from me ,

Had a few beers at one of the local bars the other day and the bin was only padded by two extra bottles , normally its more so thats a happy day right :)

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

etc etc

You forgot cheap taxis

Lack of law enforcement makes it a lot more flexible with the choices you make when driving

Lots of babes around

I only use a taxi once or twice a year, no problem

I never have driven at 155KPH anywhere , and try to drive as safely as i can, no problem

I have the best babe in Thailand and know others who think the same about there ladies, no problem

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

etc etc

You forgot cheap taxis

Lots of babes around

I never have driven at 155KPH anywhere , and try to drive as safely as i can, no problem

I have the best babe in Thailand and know others who think the same about there ladies, no problem

You cant eat bacon and eggs every day. Variety is the spice of life...ive been trying to have a bit of success on the Russian babe front? Tips on where to pick up a Russian lady anyone?

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

etc etc

You forgot cheap taxis

Lots of babes around

You cant eat bacon and eggs every day. Variety is the spice of life...ive been trying to have a bit of success on the Russian babe front? Tips on where to pick up a Russian lady anyone?

There is a good looking one at the courthouse right now, seems she was working without permit. I'm sure any positive attention is what she needs now.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

etc etc

Careful. NKM will beg to differ.

I have my health - anything and everything else pales into insignificance, when compared to your health.

The weather, afforability, beaches, shopping, entertainment, girls etc are all nothing, without your health.

Every morning I awake in good health, hangovers aside :) - I appreciate the gift of another day on this earth.

So, I suggest, if you can see to read this post and type a reply with you hands, walk to a 7/11, hear music, raise a beer to your lips with your own arm, go to the toilet unassisted, and many of the other daily activities that we ALL take for granted being able to do for ourselves, then you have all you need to be happy, anywhere on the planet.

I celebrate my health, before material things.

Nice beachs

no smog

International airport

Good shopping

good hospitals

etc etc

You forgot cheap taxis

Lots of babes around

There is a good looking one at the courthouse right now, seems she was working without permit. I'm sure any positive attention is what she needs now.

I like it. I could be her emotional crutch. Good angle Steven.

Phuket has been my home for a very long time now.

Now versus then.

My choice of bread isn't limited to the green one, or the yellow one (only one Thai bakery on the island).

I don't have to pay the equivalent of US$2 a minute for a phone call.

There is now a full range of dairy produce instead of only Yakult and funny tasting milk.

There is more than one shop on the island that sells cheese (and that was Anchor cheddar).

There is now pizza on the island.

A nice air-conditioned airport terminal instead of a hot and sweaty hut.

You can now drive between Patong and Karon instead of having to go through Chalong.

You can now drive between Patong and Kamala instead of having to go through Cherng Talay.

You can still get everywhere in the rainy season instead of the roads turning into impassable quagmires.

There is English language television, should you want it.

There is real beef available instead of only buffalo meat.