Video Of Men Brutally Beating Women Draws Ire Of Thai Netizens

webfact

Video of men brutally beating women draws ire of Thai netizens
By Coconuts Bangkok

Screen-Shot-2556-03-18-at-5.09.52-PM-578

BANGKOK: -- A video clip surfaced last week showing four men brutally attacking several women, even knocking one of them unconscious.

The original video was uploaded by YouTube user Nattawut Buathong but was later removed as it violated YouTube’s policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten.

Warning!! this video contains physical violence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_d8i58Owpb8

An MCOT news program later broadcasted the clip but did not give further information about who the men and women portrayed in the video were.

One of the top comments reads, “The women came from Myanmar to work as prostitutes in Thailand. [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/random/video-of-men-brutally-beating-women-draws-ire-of-thai-netizens/

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-03-19

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tragic that these males (not real men as we commonly understand) feel the need to gang up on poor defenseless women.

As the mod said, generalizations are unfair as any males from any country could have been involved in this scenario.

The Burmese males in the video were acting as "caretakers" of the women? Indeed!

Seeing this just makes me very angry as I am sure it does most of us.

Problem is what can/will be done about it? Answer: Probably nothing.

Edited by ratcatcher

Horrible, hope a real effort is made to catch those guys. Not so sure about the "Burmese males" part. That's just lifted from a netizens YouTube comment. The narrator in the video says at least 1 Thai male was part of that group.

Man, I couldn't even bear to watch the entire clip. Outrageous.

Do you guys understand what the commentators are saying? The Thai public is just as outraged. They're not sure who these guys are, but the language spoken doesn't appear to be Thai. Anyways, pretty depressing. I'd like to have a few minutes with these guys to give them a taste of their own medicine.

• Like 1

Hopefully some of those pieces of sh&t men in the video will be recognized and get an ass-whooping by men who don't condone such treatment of women. One can wish. I doubt the police will put any effort towards this crime since no one has filed a complaint.

Switch your TV on everynight at 8.30pm and watch channel 7.. men hit women everyday on the soap operas so its not surprising they do it in real life as they watch the garbage everyday...

My exact thoughts..... Not really sure of the logic of TV to post stuff like this, and in essence tell people not to comment on it. Well I am sure the Thais are doing plenty of commenting on their boards, and am sure it is not good towards Thai men... Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

I had this video translated so I know all of the conversations.

AHAHAHAHA sure you did. Why don't you post your translation for us.

Why do you think Thai women prefer foreigners?

AHAHAHAHA keep telling yourself that pal

"Draws Ire Of Thai Netizens".

This is a part of Thai culture. Why are Thai "netizens" disturbed? Every Thai understands this. Thais are upset because everyone can see this for real.

Remember: Thai culture is controlled by Thai guy.

Edited by Markaew
  • Like 2