Daft Things The Spouse Says

Neeranam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey you wanna take another girl no palopHAM, but can only take one time OK, you go with same girl many time I cut off feed the ducks!

Oh and you pay me one thousand every time. . .

Not making this up I swear.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I'd be happy if my wife allowed me one time girls, but would get kinda expensive.

Us women are ALWAYS expensive. Just ask my ex husband. whistling.gifrolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Last week, when driving near Chumpae, going to Nam Nao(Phetchabun) she said "dtrong pai loei" when it was quite clearly signposted that Loei was the road to the right!

I think the laugh is on your poor Thai language and not your wife's. "Drong pai loei" just means "go straight on!". It doesn't mean "Straight on to Loei". It's an old joke for Thais. Perhaps your good mia is less daft that you think! And she was probably was just having a giraffe about the ice cream getting cold. Thais love to mess around with words in Thai and English. My wife does that sort of thing with words often. It's a bit of "two car garden" at times, but we know what we mean, even when no one else does! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Daft?

Everytime I go out she'd say:" ....no butterfly,...or I cut off humm, ......give for dog eeeet......kau chai mai!!!!!"

If I'd ask her if she still loves me, she'd answer:" .....uuuhhhhhhh".

If I forget to close the fan:"........you wann pay electric too much, or what?"

If I fart, she'd say:"......if I no want you, nobody want".

When I go to bed:....."you ;ock motocy, or not?:.............and back doooor, or not?

If I forgot to lock the bike, or backdoor:"......QUWAI...you bain no hundut persent....you never listen".

When our son's nauhgty:".......you DNA same you dad....".

And many more.

We've been together for over 9 years now, never had a fight.

I love daft girls.

• Like 2

...."ai dteem yen laew" the ice cream is getting cold.

...."Last week, when driving near Chumpae, going to Nam Nao(Phetchabun) she said "dtrong pai loei" when it was quite clearly signposted that Loei was the road to the right!"

Old thai jokes….been done to death among thais

I very much doubt those had happened to you personally.

And I would love to know what were something their farang bf/hubby have said that their thai GF/ wife think it's daft oops funny, that is

Honey you wanna take another girl no palopHAM, but can only take one time OK, you go with same girl many time I cut off feed the ducks!

Exactly,just sounds like she's a player and is setting you up for a softer landing,how long has her 'Brother ' been hanging around now?

I was once asked by the non-English speaking TGF: What's the English word for 'mid-term'? Also, I couldn't figure out for a while why she kept saying 'Oh, my God!" until I realized that's the name of a Thai TV show.

Exactly,just sounds like she's a player and is setting you up for a softer landing,how long has her 'Brother ' been hanging around now?

-

This is why I posted under "Daft" - I'm not silly enough to take it at face value, I knew better, try to not be daft myself.

And yes this was from a long-ago ex, she's now way too old for me. However she was actually being sincere, she knew that was the only way the relationship would last for a bit longer as she was no longer delivering value for money with sufficient enthusiasm. We stretched things out another six months or so, and things ended just fine, no Thai bf ever in sight, she actually moved on to Singapore, I helped her get over there.

asked to go to seven elephants. (711) I would consider this daft.

Might not sound as draft, as one thinks. Sounds more like a serious contender for a new trademarkTM name for a new convenience store.

I wonder why hiring an expensive marketing team, if the good folk here on TV come up with such brilliant ideas. Cheers!

Alas! this is a derivative, not an original... I hate people who work in advertising. Reallybiggrin.png .

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

asked to go to seven elephants. (711) I would consider this daft.

Might not sound as draft, as one thinks. Sounds more like a serious contender for a new trademarkTM name for a new convenience store.

I wonder why hiring an expensive marketing team, if the good folk here on TV come up with such brilliant ideas. Cheers!

Alas! this is a derivative, not an original... I hate people who work in advertising. Reallybiggrin.png .

Just checked with the marketing group and they said, derivatives ARE the new original!

They now would like a forwarding address to send you something in the post. I suspect a ploy!

I saw Ploy already. The movie is too slow but has some good natural(method) acting.

A gem, you're. Thanks for this!

There goes our million bath business venture.. I was busy with the logo and stumbled upon this.....:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I_FmsSFhJSU/SqDAInO_ceI/AAAAAAAAAGE/nIUAmXchems/s400/7elephants+sign.jpg

What a jip. sad.png

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 2

I saw Ploy already. The movie is too slow but has some good natural(method) acting.

A gem, you're. Thanks for this!

There goes the million bath business venture.. I was busy with the logo and stumbled on this.....:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I_FmsSFhJSU/SqDAInO_ceI/AAAAAAAAAGE/nIUAmXchems/s400/7elephants+sign.jpg

Please send your CV! Serious potential for a career in advertising design! wai.gif

7elephants+sign.jpg

Edited by Morakot

Things are looking good now.

Spouse has agreed to the business plan and the first store has now been opened.

-

Did you come up with this yourself three years ago?

Yep! We got it patented, including the ability to time travel and create websites in the past.

• Like 2

Things are looking good now.

Spouse has agreed to the business plan and the first store has now been opened.

-

Did you come up with this yourself three years ago?

Well we started of with this one but it backfired through government regulations. And of course we where left short 1 elephant.

6-Eleven-600x360.jpg

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

Well we started of with this one but it backfired through government regulations. And of course we where left short 1 elephant.

6-Eleven-600x360.jpg

Sorry to hear about this! I think having opted for the horse might have lead to some brand inconsistency on this instance! Sure the next one will be a winner.

Btw, just about to hire new business support services. Looking good all together.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this! I think having opted for the horse might have lead to some brand inconsistency on this instance! Sure the next one will be a winner.

Btw, just about to hire new business support services. Looking good all together.

Yes, agreed. But now i have a

. This one is shiny.

Working things out as we speak.

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1