Coleman Coolers In Pattaya?

Gone

I seem to remember seeing something like it in Macro.

or you could get a cheap Thai version made of galvanised steel in the huge wharehouse behind Big C north Pattaya.

"True value" a true oxymoron that place sad.png they might have one if you can spare an arm and leg.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I will try True Value and maybe Central but what store in Central. I just hate going on wild goose chases if you really haven't seen them. lol

I saw one by Rubbermaid in Home Pro today but it was 4590 baht ($150.00 CAD) they are only $30.00 back home.

I'm also looking for one of those car 12v convertors to 220v. I think I will look in Amor tomorrow but if anyone else has an idea.........

Thanks guys. I will try True Value and maybe Central but what store in Central. I just hate going on wild goose chases if you really haven't seen them. lol

I saw one by Rubbermaid in Home Pro today but it was 4590 baht ($150.00 CAD) they are only $30.00 back home.

I'm also looking for one of those car 12v convertors to 220v. I think I will look in Amor tomorrow but if anyone else has an idea.........

I got a great one in Macro for 599 baht, kept ice from 18:00 until 12:00 next day. It was still frozen & was left outside all night & morning,

Good vales

• Like 1

I saw some that looked very similar to that in True Value today, but the ones there had 2 wheels and an extendable handle on one side, so you could wheel it around like a flight attendant's luggage. They all had a sticker on them in English stating the volume in various units of measurement and I seem to recall that apparently they can hold around 80 cans, which makes me think they're imported. Sorry but I don't know the price because like 90% of the items I looked at today there was no price label. I can't see them being cheap in True Value though...

I saw some that looked very similar to that in True Value today, but the ones there had 2 wheels and an extendable handle on one side, so you could wheel it around like a flight attendant's luggage. They all had a sticker on them in English stating the volume in various units of measurement and I seem to recall that apparently they can hold around 80 cans, which makes me think they're imported. Sorry but I don't know the price because like 90% of the items I looked at today there was no price label. I can't see them being cheap in True Value though...

Thanks and yeah I saw those. They were 4,599 baht but they were at Home Pro. Same with the wheels and all. I found a half decent one at Big-C Nua for 599.

Thanks everyone. I will check for the convertor in Amor tomorrow and if not try tesco etc as stated from Craig.

• 3 weeks later...

How do they even justify the price mark up on this.... -_-

How do they even justify the price mark up on this.... sleep.png

Import duty, shipping (large item ), VAT, and profit, most importantly low demand on the part of Thais, who would most likely use disposable styrofoam instead

"Coleman coolers are available from Thailand Outdoor Shop. They supposedly have a branch in Central Plaza Chonburi."

I would be surprised if they stock anything like the selection shown, but maybe...

I have a very big unused cooler, it's in my other condo, never used it. If you are still looking in a week or so I'll take some pix and measure it..I thnk Baht1000 be OK. So pm me if you wish later.

Edited by corkythecat
  • Like 1

Central Pattaya Beach in the Department Store Floor 4 or 5.

I saw 'Coleman' & 'Igloo' brand today as looking for a new one with a tap on. Coleman do a nice 2 gallon with tap. Much better quality than the Thai versions.

Plenty of the box ones as pictured by the OP.

Edited by DMC1