Rye Bread In Cm?

playyer

The UN Irish Pub has rye and other kinds of bread, all much better than anything in the supermarkets. The bread goes into the window in the early afternoon and popular breads are often sold out by mid-afternoon--it's a good idea to order ahead.

The rye bread we offer all the time is, for lack of a better adjective, "Jewish Rye". It's very mild. I suspect that if you liked the rye from Bei Otto, it was a lot more intense. Occasionally we do make a real German "sauerteig" sourdough bread. It's very heavy largely because 2/3 of the flour is dark rye flour and the other 1/3 is whole wheat. We haven't actively promoted it and I usually end up eating about half of it.

There is a German bakery in Chiang Mai called Jo's which sells its stuff at Rim Ping and elsewhere.

Also a local Finn makes a very sour Finnish rye which he ships all over Thailand. It's supposed to be very good, but I haven't tried it.

Thank you people.

Yes butterisbetter, the bread from bei Otto was very heavy indeed. Would love to try your sourdough rye when you have it in stock (if you dont eat it all hehe). In the meantime Ill be sure to try your other rye bread.

The local Finn you talked about is that Anns bakery? Wanted to try and order, but there seems to be a virus on the website. Someone should alert them.

Jo´s is good, I buy it from time to time, but I prefer bread that is not pre sliced.

Thank you people.

Yes butterisbetter, the bread from bei Otto was very heavy indeed. Would love to try your sourdough rye when you have it in stock (if you dont eat it all hehe). In the meantime Ill be sure to try your other rye bread.

The local Finn you talked about is that Anns bakery? Wanted to try and order, but there seems to be a virus on the website. Someone should alert them.

Jo´s is good, I buy it from time to time, but I prefer bread that is not pre sliced.

I tried to order from Ann's a while back and received an email saying they were closed due to illness in family and that they would email me if/when they reopened. Sounded serious and have not recieved an email stating that they had reopened.