Advance Notice For Power Outages 10-16 April 2013 For Greater Bangkok

webfact

thought the government said , there wont be any power outages ...... whistling.gifwhistling.gif

I told you, a bunch of white lies, and wasn't the Gas maintenance works going to be completed by 14th April? Hello did we miss something???giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Have an ironically happy Songkran then to the people living in those areas....

Actually, all entertainment facilities should technically STOP celebrating Songkran, with too many wild parties, power water pumps, loud music and video entertainment, DISCOS, party facilities that practically suck A LOT OF electricity,...

.... but that's just a wishful thinking, since the those entertainment facilities would lose A LOOOOOT in what they invested in advance, as they haven't been told by the EGAT -(mafia) in advance about these problems,... not would those entertainment facilties care anyway, since all they care is about tourist and youngster's money for enjoying wild wild Songkran with lots of electricity abusage...wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Edited by MaxLee

As Lopburi says, these look like normal maintenance by the MEA.

My area had one 2 weeks ago & we were informed well beforehand. Similarly, I suspect that the areas in the Op have probably been informed before this which has just been cut from Facebook.