What Would Happen If The Thai Politicians Read This Forum?

thhMan

<p>

They would know:

• Where to buy cheap Razor blades
  • Where the Pizza is available
  • Best Happy hour drinks deal
  • Not to monopolise Free Wifi and tables in Cafes
  • All the sin sod rules
  • Avoid using jetskis
Don't forget cheese and Ford Rangers.

Yep if only they knew where to buy a ford ranger before they would never have bought their lamborghinis, porsches and lexuses.

• Like 1

Thet would know ther are a lot of pedantic Teachers spending time here looking fo spelin mistakes for a pittance .P.M.cheesy.gif

Would they learn the difference between Teachers and Bells?

EDIT: As in "The teacher's Teachers was exhausted, but he was saved by the Bells.

Edited by StreetCowboy

Just posing the question.

I read a lot of the news reports here and I am amazed at some real forward thinking by TV members.

Of course there are comments that are also not proactive, which is great as it adds a bit of fun and debate.

As some have said, go back to your own country... But what if I have made Thailand my country (as much as I can anyway)... I can always hope Thailand gets better, cant I... Im sure thats across the board with foriegners and Thai's....

I suppose ignorance and stupidity will always come from the "Go back Home" brigade.... coffee1.gif

You can make Thailand your country by getting citizenship. It takes a few year and is easy if you're married to a Thai.

Sadly, many come here with a superior attitude and don't even try to integrate with the locals, not learning the language etc.

Cabinet ministers know a lot more about what makes this country run than you, I or any TV member. They don't give a damn what people here say - insignificants.

Whilst agree with everything you have said you really should add have paid Tax in thailand

True, but anyone can pay tax in Thailand if they want. Only 3 years of tax payments required. Like any country, to get citizenship requires a few hoops to jump through.

What Would Happen If The Thai Politicians Read This Forum?

I would get the Freedom of the Country.
Many of the rest of you, I fear, would be xxxxxxxx smile.png

They would be too busy laughing their bottoms of at you for thinking they could give a monkeys about what you think. tongue.png

theblether Ting tong farang like sanuk too much. smile.png

Probably a good combination in Thailand I would say.......biggrin.png

• Like 1

Just posing the question. I read a lot of the news reports here and I am amazed at some real forward thinking by TV members.Of course there are comments that are also not proactive, which is great as it adds a bit of fun and debate. As some have said, go back to your own country... But what if I have made Thailand my country (as much as I can anyway)... I can always hope Thailand gets better, cant I... Im sure thats across the board with foriegners and Thai's.... I suppose ignorance and stupidity will always come from the "Go back Home" brigade.... You can make Thailand your country by getting citizenship. It takes a few year and is easy if you're married to a Thai.Sadly, many come here with a superior attitude and don't even try to integrate with the locals, not learning the language etc.Cabinet ministers know a lot more about what makes this country run than you, I or any TV member. They don't give a damn what people here say - insignificants.

There's a thread somewhere on TV, were two Farang ladies who have lived here for over 20yrs each and are married to Thai's,are complaining about still having to do the 90 day reporting to immigration,they have Thai children and they can speak good Thai.Now why have they not received Thai citizenship?. I think you will find it's not so easy for a Farang to obtain.

Thai politicans like all politicans in the world only care about themselves and making sure they get there money under the table all the time. if they read thaivisa id be shocked as who knew thai politicans paid attention to anything

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just posing the question. I read a lot of the news reports here and I am amazed at some real forward thinking by TV members.Of course there are comments that are also not proactive, which is great as it adds a bit of fun and debate. As some have said, go back to your own country... But what if I have made Thailand my country (as much as I can anyway)... I can always hope Thailand gets better, cant I... Im sure thats across the board with foriegners and Thai's.... I suppose ignorance and stupidity will always come from the "Go back Home" brigade.... You can make Thailand your country by getting citizenship. It takes a few year and is easy if you're married to a Thai.Sadly, many come here with a superior attitude and don't even try to integrate with the locals, not learning the language etc.Cabinet ministers know a lot more about what makes this country run than you, I or any TV member. They don't give a damn what people here say - insignificants.

There's a thread somewhere on TV, were two Farang ladies who have lived here for over 20yrs each and are married to Thai's,are complaining about still having to do the 90 day reporting to immigration,they have Thai children and they can speak good Thai.Now why have they not received Thai citizenship?. I think you will find it's not so easy for a Farang to obtain.

Even with Thai citizenship... can you own land? Can you vote? Can you own guns? Can you get Thai prices at attractions? ... Its a question guys... Does anyone know the answer?

Even with Thai citizenship... can you own land? Can you vote? Can you own guns? Can you get Thai prices at attractions? ... Its a question guys... Does anyone know the answer?

I would think having Thai citizenship would automatically grant you all these rights.

Just posing the question.

I read a lot of the news reports here and I am amazed at some real forward thinking by TV members.

Of course there are comments that are also not proactive, which is great as it adds a bit of fun and debate.

As some have said, go back to your own country... But what if I have made Thailand my country (as much as I can anyway)... I can always hope Thailand gets better, cant I... Im sure thats across the board with foriegners and Thai's....

I suppose ignorance and stupidity will always come from the "Go back Home" brigade.... coffee1.gif

You can make Thailand your country by getting citizenship. It takes a few year and is easy if you're married to a Thai.

Sadly, many come here with a superior attitude and don't even try to integrate with the locals, not learning the language etc.

Cabinet ministers know a lot more about what makes this country run than you, I or any TV member. They don't give a damn what people here say - insignificants.

Whilst agree with everything you have said you really should add have paid Tax in thailand

True, but anyone can pay tax in Thailand if they want. Only 3 years of tax payments required. Like any country, to get citizenship requires a few hoops to jump through.

As a UK national married to a Thai & currently happliy living in the UK how would I pay tax in Thailand if I wanted to gain citizenship after retiring? sorry I know this is slightly off topic

" If the Thai Politicians Read This Forum " the most likely response is

they will Roll On The Floor & Laugh ! cheesy.gif

And you will receive from them a truckload of Prozac tablets !!

What makes you think that your way of thinking is superior to theirs ?

It is plainly delusion.

For god's sake take your medications regularly please !!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It is plainly delusion.

Physician, heal thyself.

It is plainly delusion.

Physician, heal thyself.

n you imagine them all gettng up at 3 am for the Live Rugby League

"By 'eck, Khun Abhisit, tha'd better get thon Jamie Jones-Buchanan in tha's Fan'asy Roogbeh League team, bahthuwey, mak mak"

SC

Very arrogant Westerners here...the idea of using the boats propellers as suggested by the science minister has now been proven to work as the car factories are now dry. Westerners were too stupid to understand.

• Like 1

"What Would Happen If The Thai Politicians Read This Forum?"

@thhMan, what exactly makes you think they don't?

Still, if they don't read it themselves, they have departments that are dedicated to doing just that....................thumbsup.gif

If thai bigwigs read this forum, I would expect the mother of all visa crackdowns....smile.png

Yeap, that's exactly what would happen. Because a good number of farangs on TV are not only incredibly racist, but also on the low end of the IQ scale.

Sort of like the rest of the world.

Very few Thais, who have not had extensive foreign experience , or through personal relationships , regard foreigner critical opinion as valid.

I do find the politeness regarding such as patronizing.

I believe this country is almost a model of dystopia, but I cannot go into that any further -Big Blogger is watching.

Edited by MacChine

Thailand reminds me of the isolated community that Colonel Walter E. Kurtz ruled.

"it crawled on the edge, of a strait razor, and survived. That's my dream, that's my nightmare".

Yeah, and the buffalo got it in the end ( of the story. )

If thai bigwigs read this forum, I would expect the mother of all visa crackdowns....:)

Yeap, that's exactly what would happen. Because a good number of farangs on TV are not only incredibly racist, but also on the low end of the IQ scale.

....Ditto for thai officials..

Don't be humble. You too by the sounds of it.