Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

For the love of God...:rolleyes:

Total Football ?? They lost at Blackpool in the week for fcuks sakes.. :D

It sounds good anyway :D as long as the players believe it.

Yeah i suppose so, someone's got to believe it i guess anyway..

:cheesy:Theyr'e having their 'Spurs moment' (which the Dictionary of psychiatry defines as a hysterical self-delusion brought on by a temporary and unfounded feeling of transcendence)

edit: I hate it when this site reinterprets the little laughing man as

':cheesy'

Edited by SantiSuk

:cheesy:Theyr'e having their 'Spurs moment' (which the Dictionary of psychiatry defines as a hysterical self-delusion brought on by a temporary and unfounded feeling of transcendence)

edit: I hate it when this site reinterprets the little laughing man as

':cheesy'

It has been noted of late Santi Suk, for sure...;)

The contents of the last two pages of this thread really is turning into somethig out of a special1tv sketch. Quite unbelievable. But if the scousers are happy i'm happy. :D

The contents of the last two pages of this thread really is turning into somethig out of a special1tv sketch. Quite unbelievable. But if the scousers are happy i'm happy. :D

jesus, you really watch that <deleted>? i was wondering where they drew their viewer figures from to keep making the unfunny dross. ;)

happier, carmine, not necessarily happy. but happier.

kuyt doesn't mention 'total football' though. that's just crap writing by whoever penned the article.

Never let the truth get in the way of making a point though Stevie is what my good old Nan used to tell me before she croaked..;)

One of the highlights of the game was Kenny's interview afterwards....

http://www.skysports...6693060,00.html

Particularly the answer to the last question asking for news on transfers.

yep, and this is why the fans are happier. he's one of ours is kenny and he loves the club like the fans do. brilliant interview that.

Exactly Stevie - just loving it right now!

One of the highlights of the game was Kenny's interview afterwards....

http://www.skysports...6693060,00.html

Particularly the answer to the last question asking for news on transfers.

yep, and this is why the fans are happier. he's one of ours is kenny and he loves the club like the fans do. brilliant interview that.

Exactly Stevie - just loving it right now!

Good for you, just don't expect any Trophies..

seems likely you will sign Suarez. If it happens, very good signing i reckon.

yeah i hope so, got a lot of the tevez about him has suarez. get him and charlie adam in this window and i'll be a happy lad. babel finally shipped is a big plus but we need to sign a new tweeter.

Adams and Suarez would be great for the scousers. With the fresh spirit injected by Dalglish they just need some quality new faces that these two would represent.

It would also keep Torres and Reina happier than they were, and would give kenny time to address the quality and style of football. They will win a couple more matches on team spirit and determination but unless the footballing side improves they are going to take a humping from the decent teams. thats not referring to Tottenham obviously ofcourse because our "strikers" break out in a rash at the thought of scoring!

Adams and Suarez would be great for the scousers. With the fresh spirit injected by Dalglish they just need some quality new faces that these two would represent.

It would also keep Torres and Reina happier than they were, and would give kenny time to address the quality and style of football. They will win a couple more matches on team spirit and determination but unless the footballing side improves they are going to take a humping from the decent teams. thats not referring to Tottenham obviously ofcourse because our "strikers" break out in a rash at the thought of scoring!

the footballing side has already improved as we saw against united and wolves in particular. that kuyt interview referenced it too. dalglish has got them playing to their strengths again, pressing high up the pitch, looking to force errors and keeping the football on the ground. it's a seismic shift from the lumping it up at torres and then just sitting back we saw under hodgson. i think steve clarke is a big factor in this too by the way. i still don't know what sammy lee does.

we'll still lose matches this season because our defence is porous and doesn't have mascherano and alonso in front to protect it any more either. definitely need a new left-back and a really top class centre back.

Edited by StevieH

Babel is a done deal. Seems the Blackpool lad is going to Anfield...bear in mind he was <deleted> at Ibrox though.

Sorry but can not agree that Charlie was "<deleted>" before Blackpool as he was Brilliant at St Mirren when on loan. Maybe those around him at Ibrox were "<deleted>" :D

BT :jap:

Babel is a done deal. Seems the Blackpool lad is going to Anfield...bear in mind he was <deleted> at Ibrox though.

Sorry but can not agree that Charlie was "<deleted>" before Blackpool as he was Brilliant at St Mirren when on loan. Maybe those around him at Ibrox were "<deleted>" :D

I just can't believe a jock is any good at football.........thought they stopped playing years ago.

Edited by carmine

I just can't believe a jock is any good at football.........thought they stopped playing years ago.

Funny that carmine as I believe the last time our two nations met on the pitch was at Wembley....when we beat you. :D

Hated he is at Ibrox BigToe.....mind you they hate almost everyone! :lol: