Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

So the question is .....................suraez is a diver or not......................scousers deliver........

When i first saw that Liverpool had bought Suraez,i knew he would be controversial,based on watcjhing his antics for Ajax.

The first half saw stoke city play decent football but liverpool dominated second half and pushed us to our penalty box,mainly due to the bad tackle that had whelan taken off.Liverpool were not good enough to penetrate stoke,s defence,but i did say that stoke were a bit over physical,no liverpool player injured,but Suaraez could have hurt himself with that belly flop.Its criminal to suggest he dived because stoke were kicking him,he was never injured,and Huth put his foot on him to get balance and the fa have upheld the decision to say it was a stamp else it would have been a three match ban.Liverpool fans,u aint no where near as good as u once where and the blame is on rogers for poor buys and loaning out Carrol,nowt to do with naughty stoke. Some of your teams would have kicked the shit out of us mere mortals,sour grapes methinks,and we played crap compared to ther games,so you did play well but as usual cannot score

Mate you really need to look at the STAMP again, I have and it is a stamp, you don't look at somebody and then STAMP on them by accident. Or if you did you would apologise as you know you have done something wrong.

I would like to make a comment, I hope you will understand that I have not read all the recent posts as they seem to be going in circles allowing certain individuals the opportunity to massage their own dicks...opps that should have been egos. There is a massive amount of hypocrisy on this site lately and I am a bit fed up of lesser supporters coming on here to castigate our team , players, and supporters. They should fuc_k off....just a thought

I would like to make a comment, I hope you will understand that I have not read all the recent posts as they seem to be going in circles allowing certain individuals the opportunity to massage their own dicks...opps that should have been egos. There is a massive amount of hypocrisy on this site lately and I am a bit fed up of lesser supporters coming on here to castigate our team , players, and supporters. They should fuc_k off....just a thought

As your own post demonstrates, anyone can come on here and post any old rubbish.

That's the power of Thai Visa!

• Like 1

Anyone seen this?

Crazy stuff.

Believe what you will, but if true, Liverpool were going mental about a mole that didn't exist, and it led Jen Chang to make some pretty serious threats.

http://duncanjenkins...s-such-big.html

the latest sketch in the running farce that is liverpool fc.

jen chang's a goner though obviously. mind-numbingly unprofessional behaviour.

• Like 1

Are we lesser supporters because we don't follow Liverpool? or because we have a different opinion of your team.

I am sure even the most one eyed Liverpool would agree that it is not a good start, and some of your players are not good enough? so why cannot other forum members who support other teams have a say on your team?

Or do you want the Liverpool forum on here only for Liverpool fans? how boring would that be.

Are fans generally positive or negative re: today's announcement - revamping Anfield?

There have been a few stories in the Boston, MA (my home town) area re: Fenway Sports Group, and John Henry's hedge fund being down ~ 21 % YTD, looking to unload a minority partnership in the Red Sox, perhaps to focus more on Liverpool FC.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/10/12/red-sox-rumors-just-wont-die/

“Henry is a Wall Street guy and he can read a balance sheet,” one rival executive told FOX Business. “He’s getting killed in Liverpool and the Red Sox basically break even or make a few bucks. NESN does very well, but having a partner will make him feel better from a financial standpoint.”

Are we lesser supporters because we don't follow Liverpool? or because we have a different opinion of your team.

I am sure even the most one eyed Liverpool would agree that it is not a good start, and some of your players are not good enough? so why cannot other forum members who support other teams have a say on your team?

Or do you want the Liverpool forum on here only for Liverpool fans? how boring would that be.

No. Carry on mate. What you have mentioned is fair game to any supporter of any club. But some things are just pointless drivel, and some of it so insensibly biased against Liverpool that all it desrerves is to be discarded as the crap it is. Unfortunately we cannot censor the anti Liverpool biased rubbish, just as we cannot censor the Liverpool biased rubbish I see on here from time to time. And for whoever it is that keeps droning on and on and on (like some kind wretched hag...)yes Suarez does dive. He is also the recipient of unbelievable decisions against him.We obviously know he has brought that on himself. There you go, perhaps some of you anti Liverpool brigade will show your mettle and admit that sometime the gripes are honest ones, and yours are just vitriol against a club that are underperforming and that you feel can be criticised. Sadly if the results were better you would not feel as confident to run us down. Degrading a fallen idol may be entertainment to some, but I'm quite sure that analogies could be drawn to it that would not be too pleasant. .

Are fans generally positive or negative re: today's announcement - revamping Anfield?

There have been a few stories in the Boston, MA (my home town) area re: Fenway Sports Group, and John Henry's hedge fund being down ~ 21 % YTD, looking to unload a minority partnership in the Red Sox, perhaps to focus more on Liverpool FC.

http://www.foxbusine...-just-wont-die/

“Henry is a Wall Street guy and he can read a balance sheet,” one rival executive told FOX Business. “He’s getting killed in Liverpool and the Red Sox basically break even or make a few bucks. NESN does very well, but having a partner will make him feel better from a financial standpoint.”

I don't really understand that he is "being killed in Liverpool" What exactly is he losing (apart from games that is). Also Liverpool PC is a bit worrying, is that FC or PLC

http://www.foxbusine...-just-wont-die/

as with all things related to liverpool's new stadium, i will believe it when i chuffing well see it. we've been here before. a spade in the ground in sixty days.

I think he may have gone down in estimation with some fans over leaving us hung out to dry on deadline day, something which is very visible now that Borini is injured. But otherwise I'm happy with what he has done. People forget that he's changed the structure of how we operate commercially to the point where we are making more now than we were in the Euro bossing days with Benitez. Bearing in mind we are not even in the CL now that deserves some praise. I'd like the rights to be opened up so we could sell them independently like teams do in Spain but the other clubs would never buy that. He needs time.

I think he may have gone down in estimation with some fans over leaving us hung out to dry on deadline day, something which is very visible now that Borini is injured. But otherwise I'm happy with what he has done. People forget that he's changed the structure of how we operate commercially to the point where we are making more now than we were in the Euro bossing days with Benitez. Bearing in mind we are not even in the CL now that deserves some praise. I'd like the rights to be opened up so we could sell them independently like teams do in Spain but the other clubs would never buy that. He needs time.

i'm not particularly happy with the way FSG are running the club. i think they're a bunch of spoofers who are in it to boost the commercial revenues to make the club look like an attractive acquisition to some other group of buyers. they've shown little to no commitment to the football side of the club, you know, the bit that counts. they unceremoniously sacked kenny dalglish and pretty much every one of their own appointments so far has been either an unmitigated disaster or a massive gamble. we've a paper thin squad and a novice manager and have had our worst start to a season in a hundred years. still, we're selling more shirts eh?

i'm not particularly happy with the way FSG are running the club. i think they're a bunch of spoofers who are in it to boost the commercial revenues to make the club look like an attractive acquisition to some other group of buyers. they've shown little to no commitment to the football side of the club, you know, the bit that counts. they unceremoniously sacked kenny dalglish and pretty much every one of their own appointments so far has been either an unmitigated disaster or a massive gamble. we've a paper thin squad and a novice manager and have had our worst start to a season in a hundred years. still, we're selling more shirts eh?

On the footballing side, if you have a novice young manager then i think it sensible to appoint a very experienced DofF. Something that we are hopefully doing in the near future

On the footballing side, if you have a novice young manager then i think it sensible to appoint a very experienced DofF. Something that we are hopefully doing in the near future

i would agree with you but apparently it was one of rodgers' conditions to taking the job, that it was his gig and his alone. and our owners are not savvy enough or simply don't know enough about football to know whether they are making the right decisions or not. not to mention the fact that they're also trying to do it on the cheap, so saving 5m a year on a DoF would be *spit*, *cough* good business sense to them.

i would agree with you but apparently it was one of rodgers' conditions to taking the job, that it was his gig and his alone. and our owners are not savvy enough or simply don't know enough about football to know whether they are making the right decisions or not. not to mention the fact that they're also trying to do it on the cheap, so saving 5m a year on a DoF would be *spit*, *cough* good business sense to them.

Well its good that Rodgers has the confidence but unfortunately you are probably fairly spot on about the owners.

If situations were different he should have been sold the benefits of this appointment and explained that given clearly drawn boundaries it has great benefits to him.

I for example want AVB spending more time on the training ground and with his technical team and less time handling toxic press conferances with the football gutter press

Well its good that Rodgers has the confidence but unfortunately you are probably fairly spot on about the owners.

If situations were different he should have been sold the benefits of this appointment and explained that given clearly drawn boundaries it has great benefits to him.

I for example want AVB spending more time on the training ground and with his technical team and less time handling toxic press conferances with the football gutter press

while i for example would prefer it if liverpool's new young manager, who for all his potential is presiding over our worst start to a league campaign in over a hundred years, were not taking time out of his day to make a fuc_king absurd television show for an american cable network.

I'm sure MUTV and Chelsea do the same reality type behind the scenes show. The difference is this one is being televised outside the club own channel.

Also do people really want a DOF after what happened with Comolli? More often than not the DOF is someone who has been in the game a while and had an ego so expecting them to work with the manager can sometimes be hard. Rogers is young and should be credited for the style of football he wishes to play . If he wants full control then so be it.

And for what it's worth I don't think Kenny was unceremoniously sacked. He was never their choice but he came in when the club was at a low point and helped. But that's where it ends. When the pressure actually started he collapsed and showed he wasn't able to adapt to the modern game.

I've heard similar comments about FSG prepping us for a future sale and who knows it could happen but there's no use dwelling on a what if. I do however think FSG underestimated how much the other clubs can spend here. Maybe keep those yanks out banners close by ya. 5555

I'm sure MUTV and Chelsea do the same reality type behind the scenes show. The difference is this one is being televised outside the club own channel.

Also do people really want a DOF after what happened with Comolli? More often than not the DOF is someone who has been in the game a while and had an ego so expecting them to work with the manager can sometimes be hard. Rogers is young and should be credited for the style of football he wishes to play . If he wants full control then so be it.

And for what it's worth I don't think Kenny was unceremoniously sacked. He was never their choice but he came in when the club was at a low point and helped. But that's where it ends. When the pressure actually started he collapsed and showed he wasn't able to adapt to the modern game.

I've heard similar comments about FSG prepping us for a future sale and who knows it could happen but there's no use dwelling on a what if. I do however think FSG underestimated how much the other clubs can spend here. Maybe keep those yanks out banners close by ya. 5555

I agree with you about Comolli but the wrong individual does not necessarily mean its the wrong direction to take.

I think that Rodgers' job is being made more dificult by not having an experienced football man that could offer guidance and take some flack for example. Was he employed to coach the team to success or waste time fending off a baying pack of media wolves waiting to jump on the slightest poorly chosen answer? This is just one isolated example of a benefit. I see AVB in very much the same mould as Rodgers and he is very much in a proponant of this system

Edited by carmine

which is a pretty major point. not to mention that they're doing it from a position of strength - i'd have thought rodgers, and in fact everyone else at the club, had enough on their plates improving the team's on-pitch performance than making this sort of nonsense.

it was the way they sacked a club legend who had, as you say, come in to steady the ship during a very bad period. thought it was hugely disrespectful and showed yet again that they have no understanding of how the club works, its history and the relationship with the fans etc.

it was the way they sacked a club legend who had, as you say, come in to steady the ship during a very bad period. thought it was hugely disrespectful and showed yet again that they have no understanding of how the club works, its history and the relationship with the fans etc.

I remember when things started getting tricky for Kenny, someone coming on this thread and predicting that he would be sacked, and i posted that, if and when he does go, it will never be publicly presented as a sacking, but as a mutual decision, because a man like him, can never be sacked from Liverpool FC. I just didn't believe it would happen, if for nothing else, for the backlash it would create amongst fans against the owners. I was proved totally wrong. Amazed that they did it. They seemed to get away with it though, if wellred's sentiments reflect other fans feelings.

I remember when things started getting tricky for Kenny, someone coming on this thread and predicting that he would be sacked, and i posted that, if and when he does go, it will never be publicly presented as a sacking, but as a mutual decision, because a man like him, can never be sacked from Liverpool FC. I just didn't believe it would happen, if for nothing else, for the backlash it would create amongst fans against the owners. I was proved totally wrong. Amazed that they did it. They seemed to get away with it though, if wellred's sentiments reflect other fans feelings.

most reds i know are still pretty pissed off at the way kenny was treated. you don't handle club legends so disrespectfully, it's just not done. and you particularly don't do it when you're absentee landlords who couldn't even be arsed to turn up at last season's merseyside derby FA cup semi-final on the anniversary of hillsborough.

i reckon we're about to reach a bit of a seesaw point - next four matches are reading, anzhi, swansea and the derby. three wins and a draw and the crowd will be bang behind brendan and will continue to be optimistic. but say two draws and a couple of defeats - eminently possible against anzhi and in-form everton - and the heat may well be on brendan and particularly on FSG i think.

most reds i know are still pretty pissed off at the way kenny was treated. you don't handle club legends so disrespectfully, it's just not done. and you particularly don't do it when you're absentee landlords who couldn't even be arsed to turn up at last season's merseyside derby FA cup semi-final on the anniversary of hillsborough.

i reckon we're about to reach a bit of a seesaw point - next four matches are reading, anzhi, swansea and the derby. three wins and a draw and the crowd will be bang behind brendan and will continue to be optimistic. but say two draws and a couple of defeats - eminently possible against anzhi and in-form everton - and the heat may well be on brendan and particularly on FSG i think.

Your next 4 games are Reading, Everton, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Not sure who anzhi are? Probably scouse for Chelsea? But apart from Saturdays game, the next 3 aint easy!!

Not sure who anzhi are?

To give them their full title, FC Anzhi Makhachkala, doing a "Man City" in Russia... a rich man's play thing, now managed by Hiddink, they signed Roberto Carlos and Eto a year or so back.

yeah, anzhi made eto'o the highest paid player in the world i think. and any team with him in it is a threat, he's brilliant.

shame on jackndanny for not knowing his russian cousins.

• Like 1

Not sure who anzhi are?

To give them their full title, FC Anzhi Makhachkala, doing a "Man City" in Russia... a rich man's play thing, now managed by Hiddink, they signed Roberto Carlos and Eto a year or so back.

yeah, anzhi made eto'o the highest paid player in the world i think. and any team with him in it is a threat, he's brilliant.

To be fair to Jackndanny, no one knew who man city was around europe until they splashed the cash, i am sure anzi will be in the champions league sooner than later and be bumped up to the 2nd tier seeding just like city.

Not sure who anzhi are?

To be fair to Jackndanny, no one knew who man city was around europe until they splashed the cash, i am sure anzi will be in the champions league sooner than later and be bumped up to the 2nd tier seeding just like city.

Starting to sound bitter nev! biggrin.png Atleast City and that other little club have given us El Cashico!

Starting to sound bitter nev! biggrin.png Atleast City and that other little club have given us El Cashico!

Not all mate just pointing out the truth tongue.png maybe united should be called El Debtico if we can find another club with a debt like ours biggrin.png

Not sure who anzhi are?

Well if they win their league, as City did, then they will be in the Champions League. Unfortunately City as Champions, were not treated as champions, and were given a ridiculously low seed. As you know nev, United are in decline, and will never be the team they used to be. How they got seeded above City is beyond me!!

And before you say anything about Uniteds history in Champions League.... we are in 2012 not 1997 or 2007wink.png .

Not sure who anzhi are?

I know who the real Anzhi are. I just wondered if it was some strange Scouse slang for another team. I guess he means Chelsea, due to the Russian connection.

And doing a Man City, Rix? That means winning something, which Anzhi havent managed yet!!