Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

but it's looking like keeping hold of suarez is going to really be the sum total of our summer transfer activity. pretty underwhelming all in all, and not expecting any big late moves.

Don't forget Toure stevie

true, and fair comment. think kolo's surprised us all, everyone thought we were signing a lad who was pretty much finished to play now and then. looks like he's regained his form of five or six years ago though. and he's also a brilliant leader and influence on the kids.

• Like 1

i don't see it. couldn't see rodgers going for him for a minute to be honest, let alone the owners. torres scored 22 in 64 last season which is pretty good going, but still think it flatters to deceive. he's a shadow of the player he was in 2009 and 2010.

I agree and for the record i think Rodgers should have gone shit or bust for Benteke. Thats of course with the backing of the owners!

if we had sold suarez earlier in the window benteke was supposedly where we were going. but it's looking like keeping hold of suarez is going to really be the sum total of our summer transfer activity. pretty underwhelming all in all, and not expecting any big late moves.

shay given in as reserve goalkeeper by the way. we're so fuc_king midtable.

Sakho nailed (according to his best mate anyway!) Ilori for cover/future....and how does Damiao sound? Cheer up you miserable git! 5555

Can't be any good otherwise we would have bought him laugh.png

looks like Sakho in for £14.5M

I hope so, Is this bye bye Skirtle in Jan?

sakho is left-footed and plays left side, he's more a threat to agger than anything else. he's really good too, big physical beast of a defender.

sakho is left-footed and plays left side, he's more a threat to agger than anything else. he's really good too, big physical beast of a defender.

All jokes aside, all these Africans just seem to have a bad attitude wink.png

I thought I read somewhere last week that we were interested in him. I know we could certainly do with someone of his quality

All jokes aside, all these Africans just seem to have a bad attitude 20x20xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.Tg-YB9NPfX.w

he's french, alf.

I thought I read somewhere last week that we were interested in him. I know we could certainly do with someone of his quality

i was surprised you weren't mate. same for arsenal to be honest.

Very happy with the Sakho signing!

I cant see Toure playing every game and Agger has had a history of injuries.

If the Victor Moses loan deal is to be done - I think that another shrewd signing, will give us another option and he has that power we have been missing of late.

Very happy with the Sakho signing!

I cant see Toure playing every game and Agger has had a history of injuries.

If the Victor Moses loan deal is to be done - I think that another shrewd signing, will give us another option and he has that power we have been missing of late.

Toure's a very shrewd bit of business but if you over play him the guys going to burn out or get crocked

• Like 1

Are you feeling confident?

Well from a completely neutral perspective this is how i see it.

I've inwardly digested the managerial comments from both sides and after due thought and consideration i have come to the inevitable conclusion.

Moyes is Brendon's bitch

• Like 1

I've inwardly digested the managerial comments from both sides and after due thought and consideration i have come to the inevitable conclusion.

Moyes is Brendon's bitch

Really why's that?

All jokes aside, all these Africans just seem to have a bad attitude 20x20xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.Tg-YB9NPfX.w

he's french, alf.

He might well have been born in France but when someone is as black as the ace of spades i tend to think of them as African and therefore have an African mentality rather than a French one !

Edited by alfieconn

Moyes is Brendon's bitch

Really why's that?

Brenda did win the play offs once nev biggrin.png

It is understandable they are all edgy about United ......class is permanent.wink.png

• Like 1

he's french, alf.

He might well have been born in France but when someone is as black as the ace of spades i tend to think of them as African and therefore have an African mentality rather than a French one !

<deleted>'s sake alfie. didn't realise you lived in the 1950s.

• Like 1

he's french, alf.

fuc_k's sake alfie. didn't realise you lived in the 1950s.

Whats the 50s got to do with it facepalm.gif if a person is born in a country with parents from another part of the world, then he is going have the traits of the parents not the traits of the people from where he was born smile.png

55555 Still giving I see. To be honest tho' I'd rather have an African mentality than a French one!!

Sensitive lot on here, all said was

all these Africans just seem to have a bad attitude wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

nothing personal like and it goes for Africans no matter what team they play for facepalm.gif

Traits are physical characteristcs, so he would get them from his parents. A mental attitude is formed over years, and is the sum of a persons experiences up until that point. Obviously, this was not recognised in the 50'sbiggrin.png

Whats the 50s got to do with it facepalm.gif if a person is born in a country with parents from another part of the world, then he is going have the traits of the parents not the traits of the people from where he was born smile.png

utter horseshit alf. sakho was born and raised in paris, he's parisian, he's french. you sound ridiculous here. perhaps that was your intention.

he's french, alf.

new profile pic for you mate

post-102811-0-94143900-1378009241_thumb.

Especially now Rooney is out

We have Hernandez back and the superb Nani as well biggrin.png

i think it will be the same team that started against Chelsea but Kagawa instead of Rooney,it will be interesting to see as he could go more defensive with Anderson in a three man midfield with Clevs and Carrick,

DDG

JONES FERDINAND VIDIC EVRA

CARRICK

VALENCIA ANDERSON CLEVERLY WELBECK

OR- KAGAWA

RVP

What do u think will be Liverpool's team and formation?

he's french, alf.

new profile pic for you mate

attachicon.gifUnknown.jpeg

What racist got to do with it numpty, read what i said

if a person is born in a country with parents from another part of the world, then he is going have the traits of the parents not the traits of the people from where he was born smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png