Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Being as you seem quite excited at taking our cast offs here's another seven that are available :

Leaving the Club at the end of their contracts are Laste Dombaxe, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Cameron Lancaster, Darren McQueen, Roman Michael-Percil, Liam Priestley, Kevin Stewart, Lawrence Vigouroux and Kane Vincent-Young. We wish all of them every success in the next stage of their careers.

Being as you seem quite excited at taking our cast offs here's another seven that are available :

Leaving the Club at the end of their contracts are Laste Dombaxe, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Cameron Lancaster, Darren McQueen, Roman Michael-Percil, Liam Priestley, Kevin Stewart, Lawrence Vigouroux and Kane Vincent-Young. We wish all of them every success in the next stage of their careers.

Our Bren would have took them all if he they had potential to play for LFC, alas only Kev and Lawro cut the mustard. See our Bren has the uncanny ability to inspire players, give them confidence and belief. We'll see what these lads can do eventually. Archive this one Alfie wink.png

• Like 1

Rumblings of FIFA softening the Suarez ban, this whole thing is starting smell like a tasty conspiracy.

I wouldn't put it past Suarez and Barca planning this whole event including the bite.....It worked at Ajax, almost working against Chelsea why not give it a 3rd go?

Our Bren would have took them all if he they had potential to play for LFC, alas only Kev and Lawro cut the mustard. See our Bren has the uncanny ability to inspire players, give them confidence and belief. We'll see what these lads can do eventually. Archive this one Alfie wink.png

Don't worry, I already have 3.gif

• Like 1

Rumblings of FIFA softening the Suarez ban, this whole thing is starting smell like a tasty conspiracy.

I wouldn't put it past Suarez and Barca planning this whole event including the bite.....It worked at Ajax, almost working against Chelsea why not give it a 3rd go?

Crossed my mind too! Funny thing, no ones in for him except Barcelona. Why is that? I felt initially that the elite clubs wouldn't want to know and then out pops Barca. Suarez starts apologizing, Barca commending him on his apology, talks underway and productive....

So we have one of the top three players in the world seemingly making a leisurely move to Barcelona and no one else is even putting a bid in! The whole thing just seems bizarre

Crossed my mind too! Funny thing, no ones in for him except Barcelona. Why is that? I felt initially that the elite clubs wouldn't want to know and then out pops Barca. Suarez starts apologizing, Barca commending him on his apology, talks underway and productive....

So we have one of the top three players in the world seemingly making a leisurely move to Barcelona and no one else is even putting a bid in! The whole thing just seems bizarre

Some conspiracy theory that chaps, probably easier ways to get a move without letting down your country !

Some conspiracy theory that chaps, probably easier ways to get a move without letting down your country !

He's not perceived as letting down his country in Uruguay. He's considered hard done by and a victim.

And don't forget. he's nuts!!

He's not perceived as letting down his country in Uruguay. He's considered hard done by and a victim.

He wouldn't have known that beforehand though !

+1

He wouldn't have known that beforehand though !

He has history of not really giving a toss who he lets down. If his countrymen turned on him soon enough he'd be twinkle toeing like Ginger Rodgers, banging goals in left, right and centre and all would be forgot, he is that good a player.

Tbh. I don't see a conspiracy. Suarez was busting his @rse against the Italians and simply lost it. As he does in the heat of the moment.

Premeditation? Doubtful in the case of Suarez I would have thought.

Carmine raises a good point mind; why Barca nobody else?

Maybe they've got the money and need to stuff it up RM.

I'd say Barca are very confident about this transfer which looks like £80 mil and imminent.

I think it will work out fine for Barca and Suarez. La Liga and CL, money well spent.

thumbsup.gif

Tbh. I don't see a conspiracy. Suarez was busting his @rse against the Italians and simply lost it. As he does in the heat of the moment.

I'd say Barca are very confident about this transfer which looks like £80 mil and imminent.

I think it will work out fine for Barca and Suarez. La Liga and CL, money well spent.

thumbsup.gif

Some points of interest though;

1. He wanted out of Ajax bites a PSV player a month before transfer window opened
  2. He wanted out of Liverpool bites a CFC player a month before season ends
  3. He wanted out of Liverpool again, bites an Italian on the world stage a couple weeks before transfer window opens.
  4. If he did not bite a 3rd time, Liverpool have CL and no need to agree to sell and may be perceived to be weak if they did.
  5. You would expect that no one would want him after doing it a 3rd time. Yet with a 4 month ban and being a loose cannon Barca were at the ready to defend him in public, praise him in public and pay the asking price. Not something you would do in an instant without a premeditated strategy.
  6. Liverpool have said nothing and gone straight in to negotiation
  7. You watch his ban get reduced and the restrictions lifted once he joins Barca
  8. He signed a contract in December on the premise that Liverpool would get a good deal for him and he gets to leave. For good measure he makes sure of it with a bite.
  9. If he truly was that mental, with a condition we would know. He is perfectly sane just crazy.
  10. Not one other club is sniffing about, as if they know something we don't and maybe for some time.
  11. He cannot do anything related to football at all except he can transfer. Absolutely nothing else at all, seems odd that one thing would be allowed
Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

Rumours gaining momentum on Twitter regarding a fee of £63M agreed for Suarez

Luis Suarez's move from Liverpool to Barcelona could be completed before the end of the weekend, Sky sources understand.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9371078/transfer-news-liverpools-luis-suarez-set-to-complete-barcelona-move

Apparently it is the Spanish press that have made this statement, so the fee could be a load of balls. Seems a bit light. is there an actual legally binding clause amount in this contract...

Rumours gaining momentum on Twitter regarding a fee of £63M agreed for Suarez

Luis Suarez's move from Liverpool to Barcelona could be completed before the end of the weekend, Sky sources understand.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9371078/transfer-news-liverpools-luis-suarez-set-to-complete-barcelona-move

Apparently it is the Spanish press that have made this statement, so the fee could be a load of balls. Seems a bit light. is there an actual legally binding clause amount in this contract...

Dunno. Other people are saying £80mil.

But he's definitely going I reckon.

( Bob. Suarez doesn't bite to get a transfer. He bites cos the opponent irritates the sh!t out of him. smile.png )

• Like 1

thumbsup.gif

Some points of interest though;

• He wanted out of Ajax bites a PSV player a month before transfer window opened
  • He wanted out of Liverpool bites a CFC player a month before season ends
  • He wanted out of Liverpool again, bites an Italian on the world stage a couple weeks before transfer window opens.
  • If he did not bite a 3rd time, Liverpool have CL and no need to agree to sell and may be perceived to be weak if they did.
  • You would expect that no one would want him after doing it a 3rd time. Yet with a 4 month ban and being a loose cannon Barca were at the ready to defend him in public, praise him in public and pay the asking price. Not something you would do in an instant without a premeditated strategy.
  • Liverpool have said nothing and gone straight in to negotiation
  • You watch his ban get reduced and the restrictions lifted once he joins Barca
  • He signed a contract in December on the premise that Liverpool would get a good deal for him and he gets to leave. For good measure he makes sure of it with a bite.
  • If he truly was that mental, with a condition we would know. He is perfectly sane just crazy.
  • Not one other club is sniffing about, as if they know something we don't and maybe for some time.
  • He cannot do anything related to football at all except he can transfer. Absolutely nothing else at all, seems odd that one thing would be allowed

think your well justified to.be suspicious warnock said the day after it happened he wouldnt.be at all surprised if it wasnt a set up.to get suarez a move Dont think fifa are in on it and the ban will stand theyve missed the window.of appeal its just barca and suarez and probably an unwilling liverpool.

Jeez Bob....Any thoughts on 9/11?clap2.gif

biggrin.png

All i'm saying is its very strange indeed that no one else is in for him. Don't you? One of the best players in the world and no one else is interested!

btw, Hitler never died in the bunker and the first moon landings were filmed at Paramount Studios. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

biggrin.png

All i'm saying is its very strange indeed that no one else is in for him. Don't you? One of the best players in the world and no one else is interested!

btw, Hitler never died in the bunker and the first moon landings were filmed at Paramount Studios. thumbsup.gif

I think Barca are in desperate need of a Suarez, carmine. Maybe they are the only club confident enough to spend the money and take the risk?

No club will want to get into a bidding war with Barca for Suarez I wouldn't have thought.

Luis Suarez: Barcelona will meet Liverpool striker's release clause

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28112887

The clause is understood to be about £75m, and Liverpool are not prepared to sell the 27-year-old for less.

Barcelona are willing to include Sanchez as part of the deal, but if the Chile forward opts to stay, Liverpool are prepared to sell Suarez in a straight deal.

biggrin.png

I think Barca are in desperate need of a Suarez, carmine. Maybe they are the only club confident enough to spend the money and take the risk?

No club will want to get into a bidding war with Barca for Suarez I wouldn't have thought.

Why wouldn't clubs get in a bidding war with them? Ofcourse they would.

however, this nasty injury to Neymar, if it does involve a long lay off certainly puts Barca in more of a need than they were a few days ago thats for sure and really improves Liverpools bargaining hand.