Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Basel are the banana skin there. They took 6 points off Chelsea and 4 off Utd.

using united as a yardstick at the moment is kind of difficult.

madrid the two middle games and yeah, basel away second match. be nice to go into madrid with six points in the bank.

• Like 1

Basel are a good side, usually. Not an easy match away by any means.

It's a kind group but it's still the Champions League, and all the groups should be relatively tough.

Obviously not a certainty to get through. Indeed, I think Basel will be the stiffest test besides Madrid. I think everyone expects Liverpool to go through in 2nd place but Basel will have a shout in going through, too. Can't overlook them.

I think it's awesome we were drawn against Ludogorets who are in the comp for the first time and got through the playoff with a last minute wonder goal and then their defender saving penalties! Hollywood stuff for them.

• Like 2

great draw , real madrid at anfield. they played their b4 ? as for the group, dont think you could have asked for a better one, still as been said its the champions lge, so it wont be easy . But with a touch of luck you should get through.

great draw , real madrid at anfield. they played their b4 ? as for the group, dont think you could have asked for a better one, still as been said its the champions lge, so it wont be easy . But with a touch of luck you should get through.

Basel very tricky. Don't underestimate them. Beat us at the bridge last time.

yeah, but you're rubbish and your manager hasn't got a clue

• Like 2

You're more rubbisher and your manager likes ladyboys!

Bldy lucky to have won the CL twice and got into more Semi-Finals than any current manager then.

Nice cast lad....straight into the middle of the shoalbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Lot's of Ladyboys are attractive...Who can blame him?

----------------------

Ditto NellyPthumbsup.gif

We played them back in '09 I think and we hammered them 4-0 and also beat them 1-0 at their ground.

I think yossi scored that goal if I remember right.

We played them back in '09 I think and we hammered them 4-0 and also beat them 1-0 at their ground.

I think yossi scored that goal if I remember right.

Blimey. And now you've returned to the Championes League..and you've got Balotelli.

Barcelona could be a bit tricky mind.

History don't count.

----------------------

Ditto NellyPthumbsup.gif

Whatever floats your boat. Not my style, but you can do what (who) ever you want.

• Like 1

in

----------------------

Ditto NellyPthumbsup.gif

Whatever floats your boat. Not my style, but you can do what (who) ever you want.

So can Rodgers .I honestly don't know where the Ladyboy stuff comes from re;Rodgers .???

Some of them are well fit tho' .

Liverpool I reckon will take 5 points from the Real games ...Can't see a 4-0 & 0-1 again mind ...a home draw for themthumbsup.gif