Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

"after it's not like your get any sensible answers on this thread anyway".....Alfie Dunce proving his own point immediatelycheesy.gif

Sorry missed a word out, anyway wils, have you sorted out what position Lallana plays yet or do you still think he's a CF cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What was the word? because I can't think of one that would make your nonsensical statement correct. As for Lallana, please find where I quoted him as a CF. You really are a docile t.w.a.t sometimes lad, but keep on givin' anyway clap2.gif

"after it's not like your get any sensible answers on this thread anyway".....Alfie Dunce proving his own point immediatelycheesy.gif

Sorry missed a word out, anyway wils, have you sorted out what position Lallana plays yet or do you still think he's a CF cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What was the word? because I can't think of one that would make your nonsensical statement correct. As for Lallana, please find where I quoted him as a CF. You really are a docile t.w.a.t sometimes lad, but keep on givin' anyway clap2.gif

Backtracking ah, or perhaps just a short memory biggrin.png

In this formation unless the AL stands for mickey mouse cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

wilai, on 04 Jun 2014 - 20:09, said:snapback.png

..................................................gk

....def................def........................................def.................def

...................................................SG

..................................JH..................................JW

................................................RS(NO10role)

..............................DS..................................AL

Edited by alfieconn

^ No mention of CF there sonny....and it might be helpful if you use quotes in their full context. The discussion was regarding England's use of the number 10 and other attacking positions....

"Both Sterling and Lallana can play (or alternate) that role at the front of a diamond if you need a number 10, and also assist in harassing Pirlo when he is deep. That leaves the other RS/AL to play upsides Sturridge when breaking, or to cover one of the flanks when Italy have the.ball." I stand by the comment. If you reckon that "playing upsides DS means he is a CF, then more fool you.biggrin.png . Give you a clue....when breaking is the important part of the sentence.

And while we're on the subject....to be fair, all I asked stevie was who would he have as no10 and all we get is you waffling laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.b2pAZ_LfnI.pngWhat are you on about ? only a scouser would have Sterling instead of Rooney,

Guess whose quote that is? Yep, yours Alfie, and who is now England's #10?... You lob 'em son and I'll smash 'emcheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

ps....still awaiting the magical word that miraculously changes a load of incoherent crap into an understandable sentence. whistling.gif

In this formation unless the AL stands for mickey mouse cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

wilai, on 04 Jun 2014 - 20:09, said:snapback.png

..................................................gk

....def................def........................................def.................def

...................................................SG

..................................JH..................................JW

................................................RS(NO10role)

..............................DS..................................AL

Lets let the other posters decide ah

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

^ No mention of CF there sonny....and it might be helpful if you use quotes in their full context. The discussion was regarding England's use of the number 10 and other attacking positions....

"Both Sterling and Lallana can play (or alternate) that role at the front of a diamond if you need a number 10, and also assist in harassing Pirlo when he is deep. That leaves the other RS/AL to play upsides Sturridge when breaking, or to cover one of the flanks when Italy have the.ball." I stand by the comment. If you reckon that "playing upsides DS means he is a CF, then more fool you.biggrin.png . Give you a clue....when breaking is the important part of the sentence.

And while we're on the subject....to be fair, all I asked stevie was who would he have as no10 and all we get is you waffling laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.b2pAZ_LfnI.pngWhat are you on about ? only a scouser would have Sterling instead of Rooney,

Guess whose quote that is? Yep, yours Alfie, and who is now England's #10?... You lob 'em son and I'll smash 'emcheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

ps....still awaiting the magical word that miraculously changes a load of incoherent crap into an understandable sentence. whistling.gif

Fine by me Dunce...BTW, do you know the meaning of the word context?......and any more sage like comments regarding England's #10?

fwiw Lallana is a goal a game for LFC already.....If Soldadud is a striker then........giggle.gif

Little tip.

Lallana is lightweight. He won't cut it at the top.

Get back to me in a season or two and call me ....whatever you want.

All Brendan's other purchases, first class.

So is that why utd tried to go after him and he turned them down?

Or is this like your tip that LGV was a 'winner' before making that fantastic start to the season. 5555 I so like coming on here for a laugh and you never disappoint.

I'll probably come back here after we have put 4 past you in the league just for kicks.

Little tip.

Or is this like your tip that LGV was a 'winner' before making that fantastic start to the season. 5555 I so like coming on here for a laugh and you never disappoint.

I'll probably come back here after we have put 4 past you in the league just for kicks.

Best be careful wellred.

Van Gaal hasn't lost yet.

And if Liverpool put 4 past us, who knows what will happen at your end.

6-4 would suit me fine. smile.png

Lallana will not cope with strong defences in front of him. He will be neutralised.

wink.png

Nice to see coutinho in the Brazil squad, came on as a 2nd half sub.

Pleased he didn't play the 90mins.....no holds barred in that game!

I hate these <deleted> international friendlies.

And I hate having to release our players to England and other national teams who do not treat them as intelligently as Liverpool's medical and performance team, do.

One Night in Istanbul Premiered last night!smile.png

BxKs9zCIQAAHB1G.jpg

this looks bleeding awful man. if the best soundbite for the poster you can come up with is from 'zoo' magazine then you're reaching. i'm pretty sure i'll never watch this.

???? Watched the play at the Empire and it was very good. So I am looking forward to it (if it gets over here).Don't give a <deleted> about soundbites or indeed movie afficianados. It is a film about LFC and scousers going to the game. All good in my bookclap2.gif

Little tip.

Being as this is the grammar and spelling thread, how can you try to go after someone ? you either go after them or you don't ! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

^ Put your pointy hat on and crawl back to your corner (aka Spuds thread) where the illiterati are more tolerated. You know sod all about football and the fluidity/flexibilty of formations. Even the thickest of Spuds (including the three managerssmile.png ) must have learnt something from your last three batterings by LFC.

Sadly. it appears that learning and appreciating tactical formations is well above your intellectual capabilities. sad.png Oh, and the English version is Centre Forward dumbotongue.png

this looks bleeding awful man. if the best soundbite for the poster you can come up with is from 'zoo' magazine then you're reaching. i'm pretty sure i'll never watch this.

???? Watched the play at the Empire and it was very good. So I am looking forward to it (if it gets over here).Don't give a <deleted> about soundbites or indeed movie afficianados. It is a film about LFC and scousers going to the game. All good in my bookclap2.gif

i never saw the play in fairness mate. movie does look a bif naff though like. but then i think pretty much all movies about football tend to.

• Like 1

^ Put your pointy hat on and crawl back to your corner (aka Spuds thread) where the illiterati are more tolerated. You know sod all about football and the fluidity/flexibilty of formations. Even the thickest of Spuds (including the three managerssmile.png ) must have learnt something from your last three batterings by LFC.

Sadly. it appears that learning and appreciating tactical formations is well above your intellectual capabilities. sad.png Oh, and the English version is Centre Forward dumbotongue.png

Oh I get it now, you think Lallana is a Centre Forward, not a center forward cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn

i never saw the play in fairness mate. movie does look a bif naff though like. but then i think pretty much all movies about football tend to.

google 'the cup' defo the most orig and imo best ever film bout 'footie' Edited by rijit

google 'the cup' defo the most orig and imo best ever film bout 'footie'

yeah it's good that. in fact, needs its own thread this.

oh and by the way, don't google 'two girls one cup'. something else entirely.