Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Police are investigating racial comments made to Balotelli after he tweeted "Man Utd LoL" It was re-tweeted over 150,000 more times.

yeah. probably a bit daft of him to tweet that but then he is a bit daft. what he received in absolutely loads of replies was utterly disgraceful and i hope that he and the club follow up about it. it's easy enough to track these vile pricks down now.

Vile pricks they are but what on earth was Balotelli thinking of. This was done presumably to incite those very same vile pricks. Surely he's not so thick as to not know exactly was he was doing. The description of daft doesn't really do his idiotic irresponsible actions justice i'm afraid

well he wasn't breaking any laws was he? and you honestly think he incites racist abuse? seriously carmine?

daft, stupid, sure, but ultimately <deleted> harmless. but doing it to encourage people to tweet racist abuse back at him?

Hold on there....ofcourse i wasn't saying he was deliberately inciting racist abuse.

What i was saying was that he was deliberately inciting United fans. Which he was.

Vile pricks they are but what on earth was Balotelli thinking of. This was done presumably to incite those very same vile pricks. Surely he's not so thick as to not know exactly was he was doing. The description of daft doesn't really do his idiotic irresponsible actions justice i'm afraid

well he wasn't breaking any laws was he? and you honestly think he incites racist abuse? seriously carmine?

daft, stupid, sure, but ultimately <deleted> harmless. but doing it to encourage people to tweet racist abuse back at him?

I think we all should remember that United fans aren't in the mood for banter at the moment and have had a serious sence of humour failure. We should all respect their feelings and tread very carefully, like they do with other supporters when they are winning tongue.png

football website whoateallthepies.tv screenshotted a load of it and posted it up online. a number of them have since deleted their twitter accounts and apparently police are looking into them. good. cowardly racist shithouses.

Question : What do call a black man that drives a plane .

Answer : A pilot you racist tw@t

Not you Stevie .

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/man_utd/199857/mario-balotelli-bombarded-with-racist-abuse-after-lol-tweet-following-man-utds-collapse-against-leicester-city.html

You know what fellas, we might need some righting, but it is comforting to know that the realistic contenders for anything behind City & Chavs are equally as <deleted> at the minute.

Speak for yourself loser.

biggrin.png

Yeah I had to take in to consideration the late goals you've scored against Everton and Palace, 4 points is a fairer reflection of your performances thus far biggrin.png

And then i think of the abuse Gerrard has been given by United fans over the years and yet he still manages to ignore it regardless of the provocation.

Those bell ends at City were singing his name again yesterday

It was the Chelsea fans, not the City fans.

Really? i was in a noisy bar so couldn't make out the accent. That just proves how thick their fans are, celebrating "the slip" when it brought fortune to the team they are playing against and meant frig all to them.

• Like 1

And then i think of the abuse Gerrard has been given by United fans over the years and yet he still manages to ignore it regardless of the provocation.

Really? i was in a noisy bar so couldn't make out the accent. That just proves how thick their fans are, celebrating "the slip" when it brought fortune to the team they are playing against and meant frig all to them.

Yeh, definitely Chelski fans.

Many of you had explained in was early days, and this new side needs matches to bed in. Other teams seem to purchase new players and are seemingly up and running quickly, but why not LFC? It is BR responsibility to get this team playing as a coherent unit. Back to the drawing board.

If it goes tits-up this week & we don`t beat Middlesboro` or bitters then I reckon the knives will be out re; BR .

After the Sturridge injury he rail-roaded the England setup for over training Sturridge , then he proceeds to play Stevie G . 3 x in a f.....g week , I still cannot believe he spent around 130 mill in the summer window & we still have not got a quality holding mid player on the books .

can't help themselves and desperately need this imaginary rivalry they think they have with liverpool to give them some sort of validation. plastic flag-waving meffs.

• Like 2

Amateurish defending - worst marking I ever saw from us for the first two goals.

We look lifeless in midfield - Gerrard combined with Lucas is a NO NO.

Without Sturridge we look void of any quality upfront, Sterling needs to be allowed freedom to attack and support the main striker.

Toothless performance - dreading this next few games... Sort it out !

• Like 2

Police are investigating racial comments made to Balotelli after he tweeted "Man Utd LoL" It was re-tweeted over 150,000 more times.

yeah. probably a bit daft of him to tweet that but then he is a bit daft. what he received in absolutely loads of replies was utterly disgraceful and i hope that he and the club follow up about it. it's easy enough to track these vile pricks down now.

I don't get why you would feel you can tweet about another team when you've just been dicked by West Ham.

One can only assume he doesn't really care what happens to Liverpool, only the pay packet.

You know what fellas, we might need some righting, but it is comforting to know that the realistic contenders for anything behind City & Chavs are equally as <deleted> at the minute.

Speak for yourself loser.

biggrin.png

Yeah I had to take in to consideration the late goals you've scored against Everton and Palace, 4 points is a fairer reflection of your performances thus far biggrin.png

You should take into consideration that there are only two teams unbeaten in the Premier League right now.

thumbsup.gif

I don't get why you would feel you can tweet about another team when you've just been dicked by West Ham.

One can only assume he doesn't really care what happens to Liverpool, only the pay packet.

or he's just a bit of a wally.

• Like 1

Many of you had explained in was early days, and this new side needs matches to bed in. Other teams seem to purchase new players and are seemingly up and running quickly, but why not LFC? It is BR responsibility to get this team playing as a coherent unit. Back to the drawing board.

If it goes tits-up this week & we don`t beat Middlesboro` or bitters then I reckon the knives will be out re; BR .

After the Sturridge injury he rail-roaded the England setup for over training Sturridge , then he proceeds to play Stevie G . 3 x in a f.....g week , I still cannot believe he spent around 130 mill in the summer window & we still have not got a quality holding mid player on the books .

I don't agree that BR should go, but BR needs to recognise where improvements should occur, and be given an opportunity to make corrections. For a start he needs to ensure the likes of Markovic and Sterling are given more structure and fully understand their roles.

^ opened this post in error....wish I hadn'tsad.png Raheem Sterling, possibly the best performing English player over the last 9 months for club and country needs "more structure and understanding of his role"??? Jeez Somtamme, I wish you were a Man U fan, you're a bloody clown!!!!facepalm.gif

PS...Don't reply son as you are blocked and I won't make the same error again.coffee1.gif

I don't agree that BR should go, but BR needs to recognise where improvements should occur, and be given an opportunity to make corrections. For a start he needs to ensure the likes of Markovic and Sterling are given more structure and fully understand their roles.

When Brendan is sacked for being a totally inept blurt I hope you are still whacking one off sat in front of your computer & don't have time to throw your CV into the mix.

Amateurish defending - worst marking I ever saw from us for the first two goals.

We look lifeless in midfield - Gerrard combined with Lucas is a NO NO.

Without Sturridge we look void of any quality upfront, Sterling needs to be allowed freedom to attack and support the main striker.

Toothless performance - dreading this next few games... Sort it out !

Lovren will find his feet mate, mignolet is not exactly filling us all full of confidence at the monent is he. Great shot stopper but needs to be a bit more commanding.

Until we sort out our midfield, our back line with always come under unnecessary pressure.

I'll probably get a pasting again for this but Gerrard can't be playing that Pirlo role or whatever you want to call it. He needs to be played further up the pitch where he can be more effective but obviously not the entire 90 mins. Really hope this Emre Can comes good were he can sit in front of our back line and break up the opposition attacks.

Totally agree with the Gerrard Lucas thing in midfield, it doesn't work.

• Like 1

Don't players contracts include something about protecting the image of the club and football? The players union needs to get a grip on this social media commenting stuff, if the clubs cannot. Seems to me that producing juvenile anti-competitor comments is not far off bringing the game into disrepute. Nothing will be done of course as no-one would dare criticise a guy who has then been racially abused

I am not singling out Liverpool or Balotelli - our Jack the lad has been a loose cannon on social media too and I did not appreciate the anti-Spurs karaoke video.

And I am not a racist, but avoiding criticism of actions because someone is of colour is reverse racism (which should hereafter be called the 'Rotheram syndrome').

Expect I'm too old school and will be shot down here in a wave of "banter is good for the commercial enjoyment of the game" fans.

Don't players contracts include something about protecting the image of the club and football? The players union needs to get a grip on this social media commenting stuff, if the clubs cannot. Seems to me that producing juvenile anti-competitor comments is not far off bringing the game into disrepute. Nothing will be done of course as no-one would dare criticise a guy who has then been racially abused

I am not singling out Liverpool or Balotelli - our Jack the lad has been a loose cannon on social media too and I did not appreciate the anti-Spurs karaoke video.

And I am not a racist, but avoiding criticism of actions because someone is of colour is reverse racism (which should hereafter be called the 'Rotheram syndrome').

Expect I'm too old school and will be shot down here in a wave of "banter is good for the commercial enjoyment of the game" fans.

I am a Liverpool fan born & bred , I agree with what you say . Balotelli probably thinks it is funny to use these

social network sites to take the pee out of other teams . I would be far more impressed if he did less of this &

more for what he is paid to do ie score goals . Once again I reckon the club have made a mistake . First off Rodgers

says no way will the club sign Balotelli , then he is overridden by FSG & ordered to sign him . Proving that Rodgers is just the yes-man they wanted .

"Don't Liverhampton have an academy of their own? "

We do as it goes....one that beat your own, much-vaunted lot, at The Eppleton Colliery Welfare Ground (assume you know where that is) as recently as last monthbiggrin.png

ps.....take no notice of retards who post on newspaper forums. Most suffer from ADHDwink.png .....As for Somtamme, he has a worrying condition called wingeritis so you better hope that Mane is nailed down.....otherwise he will be our next targetsmile.png

My little team exeter u 20s beat southamptons u20s team last season, if reports are correct, played them off the park though it means little if the youngsters arnt proggressed through to the first team.

I am a Liverpool fan born & bred , I agree with what you say . Balotelli probably thinks it is funny to use these

social network sites to take the pee out of other teams . I would be far more impressed if he did less of this &

more for what he is paid to do ie score goals . Once again I reckon the club have made a mistake . First off Rodgers

says no way will the club sign Balotelli , then he is overridden by FSG & ordered to sign him . Proving that Rodgers is just the yes-man they wanted .

what utter crap mate.

Got another link?

The Telegraph is restricted unless you're a subscriber.

Added:

Here you go:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/347485.html

Edited by Chicog

Your arse is for sitting on ,stop talking out of it!

Liverpool is subject to submission of account to FFP(which is the procedure), and it (could) have sanctions. Lets write articles about it!...Nothing to see herecoffee1.gif

Happy Days for the Mickey Mousers. And they'll be able to write some of their losses of as "investing in infrastructure.

Liverpool have been handed a massive boost to their plans to redevelop their current home of Anfield as permission has been granted for the work to begin. BBC News report how under the proposals the capacity of Anfield would increase to 59,000.

Anfield Stadium currently holds around 45,300 people and was opened in 1884. It was home to Everton football club till 1892 to following a debate with the stadium owners, Liverpool moved in instead and have hosted many a historic occasion there since.

The plans to expand Anfield will cost around £100m and will begin next year. The main point of expansion are on the Main Stand that will add another tier and the Anfield Road end that will see another 4,800 seats installed. The construction is expected to be completed by the 2016/17 season and they will also see a new club shop built, along with conference facilities.

Liverpool wish to host major UEFA fixtures such as tournament finals and to do this the capacity would have to be a minimum of 50,000. It was originally believed in the early 2000s however that Liverpool would move out of Anfield and into a new stadium in the Stanley Park area of the city but these were shelved by the new owners who wished to expand the current home instead.

By Gareth Thomas | September 23rd, 2014