Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Looks like a Man U shirt of a season or two back.

Bladdy lucky Chinese red again. Wot's wrong with good ole British post-box red these days?

Edited by SantiSuk

Sterling has said he's looking forward to playing at Wembley a week on Sunday because it feels like going home. That fuels the swap with Walcott rumour for me.

When Stevie Heighway came back to Skem to present the local jnr league with trophies ,he said exactly the same!!whistling.gif

• Like 1

Strange that kurt and bob havn't posted since Saturdays defeat facepalm.gif true flipfloppers biggrin.png

Strange that you noticed that.

Hey Stebe on Saturday I was out all day at a footy tournament in Blackpool with my lads team ,in fact the club entered two teams & they met in the semi-finals,so one team had to go out ,after 25mins of really good football they managed to cancel each other out, so it went to pens ,unfortunately my lads team lost(5-4) & went out.The other team went on to win the final 1-0 ,so the club brought another tournament trophy home anyway .Happy days.smile.png

We didn't get to see the LFC game .

Crikey Kurt, judging by some of your post's I didn't think you were old enough to have kids whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Sterling has said he's looking forward to playing at Wembley a week on Sunday because it feels like going home. That fuels the swap with Walcott rumour for me.

I thought champers was a fella, apologies madam wai.gif

Sterling has been photoed smoking a shisha pipe on a night out. I can just see him Wilshere and Scezezny puffing away behind the bike sheds at Arsenal's training ground. Great players....or do do they prefer Embassy Regal?

• Like 1

I thought champers was a fella, apologies madam wai.gif

Sterling has been photoed smoking a shisha pipe on a night out. I can just see him Wilshere and Scezezny puffing away behind the bike sheds at Arsenal's training ground. Great players....or do do they prefer Embassy Regal?

I saw that...kids these days i don't know

Looks like the scousers could be relinquishing the "flipfloppers" tag, now they don't even post when they win ! 113.gif

Alfie, there's only you use this 'tag' and you still don't actually know what it means so keep on using it incorrectly. Also, it's Songkran and perhaps this forum wasn't that high on LFC fans' lists today? Give it up soft lad.

• Like 2

whistling.gif

Looks like the scousers could be relinquishing the "flipfloppers" tag, now they don't even post when they win ! 113.gif

Alfie, there's only you use this 'tag' and you still don't actually know what it means so keep on using it incorrectly. Also, it's Songkran and perhaps this forum wasn't that high on LFC fans' lists today? Give it up soft lad.

I try to be nice to them and that's what I get biggrin.png anyway I find it hard to believe that Songkran would take precedent over talking about a Dippers win rolleyes.gif

Klopp to Liverpool if one believes the latest scuttlebutt. I've nothing against Rodgers but Klopp's personality would be a perfect fit at Anfield.

Barca also rumoured to be sniffing. He has made no secret that he wants to have a shot at he Prem, but Costa Blanca, delicious seafood and sophisticated totty vs the grey skies of Merseyside or Lancashire?? Tough ask!

Klopp to Liverpool if one believes the latest scuttlebutt. I've nothing against Rodgers but Klopp's personality would be a perfect fit at Anfield.

Barca also rumoured to be sniffing. He has made no secret that he wants to have a shot at he Prem, but Costa Blanca, delicious seafood and sophisticated totty vs the grey skies of Merseyside or Lancashire?? Tough ask!

Haven't heard that one. Enrique has one foot in the CL semis and a decent shot to win it all. He got off to a rough start but Barca are gangbusters at the moment. Also a shot at the treble.

based on what mate out of interest? rodgers came so close to winning the title last season. think that buys him another. i like klopp a lot but he'd still have to work within the FSG ballbags framework.

Haven't heard that one. Enrique has one foot in the CL semis and a decent shot to win it all. He got off to a rough start but Barca are gangbusters at the moment. Also a shot at the treble.

he's got messi, neymar and suarez up front. i could manage that side. "get it to them lads".

• Like 1

based on what mate out of interest? rodgers came so close to winning the title last season. think that buys him another. i like klopp a lot but he'd still have to work within the FSG ballbags framework.

More intuition than anything else Stevie. I've no argument about Rodgers at all. I can just see in my minds eye Klopp and the Anfield faithful.

• Like 1

he's got messi, neymar and suarez up front. i could manage that side. "get it to them lads".

Indeed. Enrique has tightened up the defense. Barca are much better this season defending set pieces. Better pressure on the ball. Much better tracking back all around. Enrique seems sort of a distant, irritable sort, but hard to argue with his results, both sides of the ball.

Agree with the first part of your post Stevie but why the "ballbags" statement?

Might sound an odd thing to say, but he has a touch of Shankly about him - messiah figure. The Kop at Dortmund is a good contest for Anfield's.

Samed Yesil scored twice as Liverpool U21s produced a superb performance to beat Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 at White Hart Lane on Friday night.clap2.gif

(Ryan Kent with the other goal)

He's had some bad luck that kid with injuries.

Good to see him on the score sheet again.

^ Yeah...2 ACL's on the spin. Kent just back after 3 months out as well.

On the other side of the coin....Flanno needs another knee op. Not good for him whilst he's in the middle of negotiating a new contractsad.png

Edited by wilai