Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

How has it gone drastically wrong form the long unbeaten run we had?

The performances have been shocking.

You really need to ask? Here's a clue...

Gnasher.jpg

Wrong season Chiqs.coffee1.gif

Nahhh.... you've just had no goalscorer to bail you out.

^ never give up do yah?clap2.gifHad no goalscorer during the unbeaten run either. Admit it, you misunderstood the quote and posted rubbish....no change there then (see City thread)biggrin.png

Edited by wilai

I am obviously missing something as I don't get the nudge, nudge, wink, wink bit, but are you referring to the fixture on the 14th July which was announced in the media and on this forum on the 7th May.

Still don't get the nudges and winks though.

^ never give up do yah?clap2.gifHad no goalscorer during the unbeaten run either. Admit it, you misunderstood the quote and posted rubbish....no change there then (see City thread)biggrin.png

You haven't had anyone that can score you out of losing positions when you're not playing well, which you had last year.

I'm surprised I needed to spell it out.

Perhaps a reminder: You're 18 points worse off this season.

Maybe it's 21 after yesterday.

w00t.gif

You haven't had anyone that can score you out of losing positions when you're not playing well, which you had last year.

I'm surprised I needed to spell it out.

Perhaps a reminder: You're 18 points worse off this season.

Maybe it's 21 after yesterday.

w00t.gif

Also 40 odd goals. This is a massive problem;but at least others have started chipping in. I would like to see Skirtle score a few again, but at least his OGs went down. If we are going to rely on Sturidge as number 1 we will be f*&^%d again. BUY ANOTHER STRIKER, and someone to allow Can to step into midfield

give over you knobheads.

result didn't go our way, we were absolutely bloody awful but today was about a club legend and nothing else. taking his three daughters out on the pitch at the start, touching the sign, the guard of honour? i was in bits. 17 years of my life watching this incredible footballer who played his entire career for his boyhood club having come from a huyton council estate and signed for the club aged 9. enjoy it now because you're not going to see the like of that again in english football. old school. tradition. history. loyalty. passion. thanks stevie lad. it's been amazing.

Bang on mate... we knew he was going for a bit now but jeez that was bloody emotional !

Kenny is my hero as he was one of the first Liverpool player I ever saw as a kid at the games, then he managed us, but most of my adult life has been watching Stevie G and I have to say he surpasses the rest now as a legend for the club imo.

I know... we were looking fairly good to be getting into one of the Cup finals and at least challenging for 4th - its been a dreadful season!, jeez we may not even finish 5th !

There better be some proper decent recruitment this summer.

I know... we were looking fairly good to be getting into one of the Cup finals and at least challenging for 4th - its been a dreadful season!, jeez we may not even finish 5th !

There better be some proper decent recruitment this summer.

With the Premier money doubling, I think this is going to be a bumper close season shopping spree.

- its been a dreadful season!, jeez we may not even finish 5th !

the hard cold facts u scousers have to face , or cope with , l/pool is only running on steam, from history books

they have nt moved to the golden era that is now reaching the E.P.L. due to a raft of solid valid reasons

5 TH place is your summitt in the E.P.L.,and perhaps picking up a cup along the way

get used to it , a lovely evening to allsmile.png

- its been a dreadful season!, jeez we may not even finish 5th !

the hard cold facts u scousers have to face , or cope with , l/pool is only running on steam, from history books

they have nt moved to the golden era that is now reaching the E.P.L. due to a raft of solid valid reasons

5 TH place is your summitt in the E.P.L.,and perhaps picking up a cup along the way

get used to it , a lovely evening to allsmile.png

you want golden era i'll point you to rome, wembley, paris and rome again. then there was that whole istanbul thing.

is your name silly or billy???u have just confirmed^^^ my remarks that l/pool are running on steam from the history books

since your istanbul thing, a decade ago, 1 f.a /league cup wins is a very poor return for the huge amounts of money invested

1989 last league title win ,sssshhhhh!!!

presently with waffling brenda ( still in rebuilding mode is it 3 full yrs?) u are going backwards ..sterling about to hoof it..countino is next in line

could nt snare sanchez largely due to being a smaller club etc etc and a waffler being in charge

wake me up when u win your next E.P.L TITLE, or should i say, put some flowers on my grave

a good morning to allsmile.png

Edited by evenstevens

^Poor Raheem, bullied into a two week mid season Sandals holiday to Jamaica and the offer of £100k a week. <deleted> bullies Liverpool!

A lot of young footballers are renowned for having low IQ's,big egos and greedy agents who obviously make their cream from players moving.

Based on his form this years many clubs would be reluctant to pay big money as at this stage he is strictly in the "apprentice" ranks and you are buying potential not proven staying power.

Any way the bottom line is if you don't want to play for the club who has nutured you and given you the chance of becoming a class player..... rack off.

I will be surprised if Sterling goes to Arsenal, even if as part of a Walcott swap. Beeb is reporting us as one of the more likely destinations, so it's now more than the usual $hitty journo speculation.

He's not worth 35 mill plus say 150k a week. He has the talent for that potential but hasn't shown the maturity for it in recent weeks and surely his recent performances have shaved value off him - can understand scouser rage at this.

Surprised, but not out of the question. Wenger has more money now and he seems to be playing ducks and drakes with Theo (surprisingly little game time even though lack of width and pace has been an issue for us in recent games). Also he can't afford to get rid of too many UK nationals without replacing them with their like nationality-wise. The premium for Brits is likely to get wider; Milner would be a great addition for us particularly if the Cazorla rumours have any truth - surely Man C can't be thinking of getting rid just yet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32789389

Bye bye young Sterling.

Not surprised really.

Sky sources say it is because he feels the club have tried to bully him into signing a new contract - and that he does not think they have protected him from negative headlines.

Sterling as taken poor advice from his agent and behaved poorly throughout this saga.

He should stay where he is for a couple of seasons to develop more as a player. Greedy agent, easily led 21yo. Is that his age now? Independent seems to think so.

Edited by carmine

Bye bye young Sterling.

Not surprised really.

Sky sources say it is because he feels the club have tried to bully him into signing a new contract - and that he does not think they have protected him from negative headlines.

Sterling as taken poor advice from his agent and behaved poorly throughout this saga.

He should stay where he is for a couple of seasons to develop more as a player. Greedy agent, easily led 17yo.

Thats the sum of it all, young player badly advised by the agent and family. Its embarrassing from the kid to honest, given everything the club has done for him.

Not sure how this is going to be handled now i.e club sells asap for what they can get or will they hold on to him as no replacements incoming.

Reports saying that the relationship is at its worst now between player and manager. A lot could depend on if the owners keep or part with the manager this summer!

Bye bye young Sterling.

Not surprised really.

He should stay where he is for a couple of seasons to develop more as a player. Greedy agent, easily led 17yo.

Thats the sum of it all, young player badly advised by the agent and family. Its embarrassing from the kid to honest, given everything the club has done for him.

Not sure how this is going to be handled now i.e club sells asap for what they can get or will they hold on to him as no replacements incoming.

Reports saying that the relationship is at its worst now between player and manager. A lot could depend on if the owners keep or part with the manager this summer!

Why couldn't he put the whole thing to bed by signing a new contract with a two year breakout and pocket the 100k pw he's reportedly been offered?

Despite the fact that i think you should replace Rodgers with Klopp,(or Ancelotti for that matter) as he doesn't seem remotely capable of taking Liverpool any further, i think the behavior of Sterling these last few months has made Rodgers' job very much more difficult.

he hasn't helped himself but nor has the club. we are being really poorly run at the moment by a bunch of carpetbaggers who are not interested in success on the pitch, only off it. pretty sick of liverpool fc at the moment to be honest, whole thing feels rotten from top to bottom.

• Like 1

he hasn't helped himself but nor has the club. we are being really poorly run at the moment by a bunch of carpetbaggers who are not interested in success on the pitch, only off it. pretty sick of liverpool fc at the moment to be honest, whole thing feels rotten from top to bottom.

They showed themselves for what they are by failing to turn up for the final home game. And thats taking aside the farewell to a club legend. Awful pr by Henry who has enough years in the sports business to know a whole lot better.

Well i should say, if they were there i didn't see or hear about it! Regardless, i see no good intentions from them towards Liverpool football club.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

^Poor Raheem, bullied into a two week mid season Sandals holiday to Jamaica and the offer of £100k a week. <deleted> bullies Liverpool!

Straight up trade for Jovetic ?whistling.gif

We already have a crock playing for us, no thanks.