Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Solid performance, a good improvement from the weekend. Still not looking like scoring enough goals in matches.

To get 3 hamstring injuries in one game is bizarre !

Centre halfs for Friday ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Kolo was just cramp!

I thought Lucas was brilliant tonight ,not a long term centre half but is capable of doing that job for the team in an emergency.

Did I hear that Ilori has been recalled?

• Like 1

Solid performance, a good improvement from the weekend. Still not looking like scoring enough goals in matches.

To get 3 hamstring injuries in one game is bizarre !

Centre halfs for Friday ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Kolo was just cramp!

I thought Lucas was brilliant tonight ,not a long term centre half but is capable of doing that job for the team in an emergency.

Did I hear that Ilori has been recalled?

I am not a Joe Allen fan, but he was solid last night.

Some good vision and impressive distribution.

Allardyce: "I was just trying to say that he hasn’t experience this level of football before and maybe that might be one of the causes.”

Two Bundesliga's and a Champions League Final. Way above any level BFS has managedcoffee1.gif

• Like 2

yes rijit, it is a nice touch that.

they'll fancy themselves tonight on their own pitch and up against our youth team.

Im sure its not what either coach would have wanted especially a shame for the sell out crowd they would have bought tickets expecting a near to dam first team at v v least your second 11. However The rumours are benteke milner and possibly lallana and firminho will play given Exeters recent poor home and own injury issues if the rumors are accurate your 100 ish millions worth of current internationals and attacking talent on display theoretically should be more than enough to see you through. And though the pitch ain't prem quality,it won't be an excuse you won't look at it and think oh my god w t f ! its pretty decent. Lets just hope its.a good game.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

^"Im sure its not what either coach would have wanted"...really?

Maybe maybe not, full team or not exeter ain't anywhere near favourites and if your gonna get beaten then to get beaten by the first team wouldn't you?

I can't ignore the fact that we have so many of the same injury.I am not convinced it is the pressing game that is causing it, but I think a combination of the increase in miles on the pitch (not that huge in my opinion), having to change direction more often and faster, and a new training regime could combine to be at fault.

I have no doubt they will sort out the problem, but it is another handicap we cannot handle

Maybe maybe not, full team or not exeter ain't anywhere near favourites and if your gonna get beaten then to get beaten by the first team wouldn't you?

Good try, but answer is no. If I was anything to do with Exeter playing the mighty Liverpool, I would be so happy to have go up against the kids and not first teamers. All Exeter care about is being a giantkiller, not how they do it.

Good try, but answer is no. If I was anything to do with Exeter playing the mighty Liverpool, I would be so happy to have go up against the kids and not first teamers. All Exeter care about is being a giantkiller, not how they do it.

You know so much about giantkillers, unfortunately for you, you are normally on the receiving end.

yep the pitch cut up pretty bad the worst i've seen it for many a year apparently the weathers been harsh down in devon. . thought we had more clear cut chances and until noble went off at 63 we/he bossed the midfield , however aftyer that and the longer the game went on the more i thought you were gonna win.. all things considered a decent enuf bit of entertainment to start the weekend off. And to get a replay will set us up financially for the fore see able future, just out of interest what do you reckon the gate for the replay will be.